Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quest bug = dead knightonline

This is a discussion on Quest bug = dead knightonline within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div> Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf) <!--QuoteBegin-priest_ @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf The funniest thing is that K2 can't ...
Page: 4

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf)
    <!--QuoteBegin-priest_
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf

The funniest thing is that K2 can't rollback, since everybody would complain about their lost exp or items *:lol:

you think they care what people complain about? :/
    Well no, but they would have to give us free days of prem or pay back our money..[/b]
    uh no?[/b][/quote]
    Hell yes, I'm not paying for nothing! :angry:

Qell

Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    Originally posted by Dark3lf
    <!--QuoteBegin-priest_
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf

The funniest thing is that K2 can't rollback, since everybody would complain about their lost exp or items *:lol:

you think they care what people complain about? :/

Well no, but they would have to give us free days of prem or pay back our money..
    uh no?[/b]
    Hell yes, I'm not paying for nothing! :angry:[/b][/quote]

I think that there wont be a rollback... they're going to wipe all BUG(that dosnt include KOXP) users.... When will K2 start wipping KOXPers???

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Trichome
    i heard they got there top guy workin on it right now

h43r:
    Lmao , that must be the founder of the company himself.

Banned

About loggs, The past 4 times i've been hacked im told cs several times CHECK YOUR FUCKING IP LOGGS, if 1 hour im in norway the next fucking day im in america and all my items get transferred you still cant do shit?

And due to this happening several times, im starting to think there are no logg's

wraith86

tehsheep you mean if one day im in norway and the next day im in turkey.

Lawless

Originally posted by Qell+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Qell)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lawless
    Frankly K2 needs to check the damn logs and see who exactly been buggin and who hasnt, permaban that ip and delete those toons quilty, premium or bloody not.

Cant be hard to see who has gained 20 shell parts, green chests, and a 100mill xp in the last 72 hours, kinda fecking obvious

That would be almost everyone litureraly ..... it would leave 5 ppl per server [/b]
    So, good if all the shady toons are gone people who actually work at this game and play it strait win for once, we can log again on weekends without premium, we can have fair match in CZ again, less lag, more free leveling slots, dupers already banned woot i can buy shit again. There is no downside to abolishing these people who actively bug/hack/glitch/macro . Problem is it will hurt K2s wallet, i wanna see if K2 will have the integrity for one fecking time to do whats right, this gives them the easiest and best shot they have at cleaning up the servers. A simple snapshot comparison will show them exactyl whos been bugging and who hasnt a, nice convienient list of toons and ips to permanantly remove from the equation, good riddance

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86
    tehsheep you mean if one day im in norway and the next day im in turkey.
    Lmfao, was gonna write that.

:wub:

DiplomaticTank

Default Re: Quest bug = dead knightonline

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    This is crazy, aboslutely fucked up.

Shells+1 go for 5-10mil.

shells+7 go for max 100mil. *
    now I logged onto cypher1, buyed every shell I saw because I tought it was cheap, now I cant even be able to sell them for half the price I buyed them for, this shit is fucking the echonomy up to the max.
    what are k2 *going to do? they cant rollback becuase this have been going on for maybe 2weeks, a rollback of two weeks would mess things up ingame, so they cant do that. we need to help k2, not spam CS.
    well i agree we need a roll back cause i seen in pathos warriors wit full rebirth shell and raptor and totomic spear and club rebirth and all that, i seen lupus pedent +2 already :blink:
    shells 5-15mil +1 and uniques like pp and ep go for 200mil..... i seen a +1 ep for 666mil this is sick, fp +8 = 50mil
    rebirth chitins = 30mil
    when i came to the server in september the chitins rebirth went for 60mil-90mil and shells went for 50mil+ for +1 and now this, if they keep this up by december ever noob will have rebirth and uniques... crystal necklace for 80mil all of this just gonna keep getting lower and lower do something K2 we dont wanna be pwned by prices h43r:

Banned

Rollback is the only solution. because loggs does not exist

DontBanMe

ko died when turks came...

Colomka

they r not going to rollback, if they were going to it would be done last week when they disabled quest npc

Banned

Well then the players who did it cannot be punished

Well i am relived now :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234