Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

A question about my char that got hacked =/

This is a discussion on A question about my char that got hacked =/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Keep em, ppl shouldnt be buying accounts anyway :P...
Page: 4

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Keep em, ppl shouldnt be buying accounts anyway :P

I didn't read the whole thing but here's my two cents. If the other guy is a fucking cunt like 95% of KO players, then enjoy your new items. If he's nice and isn't sending you mail saying "gyft my ytems or y fack you mather syster dog goldfysh!!!!," then give it back, and you have yourself a new friend. XD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if he can prove he bought the account and isnt the hacker then give him his items back...be happy u got ur char back at all

Originally posted by HeXisBak+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeXisBak)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    if he is turkish, take it, if not give it to him
    Im deffinatly not turkish... I am american , I live on the east coast, I have a 4 year old son which is almost 5 and he lives with me and not his mother Dont know if that tells you anything about who I am or how good I am but that should say quite alot when a father has custody of his son and not the mother.. Anyone ever wants to talk to me on Vent thats no problem I usualy only use ventrilo at night when my son is sleeping.
    Or if anyone wants me on msn thats fine.. [email protected][/b]
    well, if thats so then i would give you the items (if you agreed to give the char back) or smth, cus i know how it is to loose a char and its not funny

but prolly same thing, buy a char (with real money or smth) and then the old owner get it back, same thing

so its hard to decide (if it was me)

forgot if you agreed to give char to windy or smth, but hope you two get something good

HeXisBak

Nice to see that some people do understand that not everyone is trying to scam. come on its only a game. I didnt buy for usd$$ which im glad
    I only traded a spare char I had for a char I was actually looking for. I didnt really want char back once i found out what the background was on the char I only wanted what I worked for and honestly that was only the items. But so far Windwalker has been nice enough to give me the account since she is playing mage, Hopefully will help with items but if not I will still go on. She has done better then what some people would have done in this situation and I kinda look at it as a friend gained and none lost.

HeXisBak

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if he can prove he bought the account and isnt the hacker then give him his items back...be happy u got ur char back at all
    almost forgot to quote this I do have proof of the trade via msn log. and the information and post that was put up on this forum. and i also showed the log of when i added windwalker to msn and pmed it a few times asking about account but never got answer so I went through with trade.

Vlein

why didnt he/she/it just return ur items since theyre originally urs and why didnt he/she/it keep the account which was originally hers/his/its?

answer: items were worth more then the char.

HeXisBak

Originally posted by Vlein
    why didnt he/she/it just return ur items since theyre originally urs and why didnt he/she/it keep the account which was originally hers/his/its?

answer: items were worth more then the char.
    Very true.. lvl 62 chars arent worth much seems half of ko is 65-70 now.
    I sold all my dd stuff i did have and had to buy and resell alot to try and make some money to build the char up.
    But I only lost 3-4b all together in coin and items.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234