Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ranking Donations?

This is a discussion on Ranking Donations? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh dear do i miss ranking. airforce was my goodfriends REALLY goodfriend, he would tell me about him all the ...
Page: 3

3thos

oh dear do i miss ranking.

airforce was my goodfriends REALLY goodfriend, he would tell me about him all the time.

Klingan and i were somewhat friends until he thought i scammed him, he then banned my ethos acc from ranking and then i made the name 3thos.

other then that, on topic, kazam took the donations for the forum, if the forum was still up and running properly this wouldnt be a big issue, but its not, thereby stating, he basically scammed everyone of thier donations.

moe, get on msn.

Banned

Of what i know, Klingan left the rankings because of all these childs, flaming and spamming everywhere, day and night, thats atleast what i got told...

The week where ranking got brought down, Kazam was at a holiday at Greece i heard to, there was even a "proof" to show that...

Can anyone explain me EXACTLY what all happened?

3thos

Of what i know, Klingan left the rankings because of all these childs, flaming and spamming everywhere, day and night, thats atleast what i got told...

The week where ranking got brought down, Kazam was at a holiday at Greece i heard to, there was even a "proof" to show that...

Can anyone explain me EXACTLY what all happened?[/b]
    there is nothing more to really explain except people donated to the forums to keep it up and running and organized.

kazam and soenne one day decided to take all the money and leave ranking, they claim it got DDOS by moe, but that is false due to the sheer face that moe dosn't know how to.

kazam and soenne fail.

Banned

oh okay, i also heard it got DDOS´ed, but not by Moe of what i remember Oo

3thos

oh okay, i also heard it got DDOS´ed, but not by Moe of what i remember Oo[/b]
    well it didn't get DDOS'ed at all, they simply just shut it down and said it got DDOS'ed and they took the money.

they were blaming moe and tikmasta.

Banned

well it didn't get DDOS'ed at all, they simply just shut it down and said it got DDOS'ed and they took the money.
    they were blaming moe and tikmasta.[/b]

still covering your buddy funk's dick?

Banned

they were blaming moe and tikmasta.[/b]
    they were blaming moe and eammon*

I can't go on msn for the next week, my internet privelages got suspended because i went over the 3 gb limit. Fucking UIC.

3thos

still covering your buddy funk's dick?[/b]
    will always cover funk's dick, due to the sheer fact i've known the kid since i was 4.

should i pull up the msn conversation of you msging him asking how much you can legally scam someone for without having legal problems? Maybe that will prove that you are a scammer because you also said you were scamming the guy.

that sucks moe, yeah, now that you say it i remember everyone blaming eammon.

Banned

I want to kick myself in the nuts for staying there as long as I did.[/b]
    film it pls i wanna see that

Banned

film it pls i wanna see that[/b]
    Sorry I can't bend like that. But, I really want to if I could. Oh! :[ only if i could!

First of all, you never tried to contact me.
    When i came back from Greece, ranking was already down, thanks to you and Eammong and other lowlifes .
    I wanted to put it back up, but saw this kind of topic, that I'm a scammer, and everyone backstabbed me, believing you, not even waiting for my reply. You were always good at manipulating people, moe, I have to admit. So then I decided not to continue ranking business at all, seeing how many retarded people are visiting it (exceptions are made of course ). We stopped that, I didn't visit, nor did any admin things after that, maybe sometimes I logged to see what happened etc, I play WoW again. I don't play on Hasfelmetszo_HUN.
    To the donations, altogether it was like 100$, maybe less, not 600$ at all. It has gone (not for ingame items, sorry i don't waste real money on them, only money what I made from other ingame things ), but hey they were donations anyway, weren't they? If you want it back, then why did you donate anyways? It's like omg give my money back from the african kids because they didn't get fatter oO. This was my last reply here, I'm not bothered with this anymore, feel free to ban me, if you'd like to, it's all up to you. The steps that the staff will make, will show its maturity, tbh.
    I'm off, see ya
    p.s.: buy wow

Banned

When i came back from Greece, ranking was already down, thanks to you and Eammong and other lowlifes .
    I wanted to put it back up, but saw this kind of topic, that I'm a scammer, and everyone backstabbed me, believing you, not even waiting for my reply. You were always good at manipulating people, moe, I have to admit. So then I decided not to continue ranking business at all, seeing how many retarded people are visiting it (exceptions are made of course ). We stopped that, I didn't visit, nor did any admin things after that, maybe sometimes I logged to see what happened etc, I play WoW again. I don't play on Hasfelmetszo_HUN.
    To the donations, altogether it was like 100$, maybe less, not 600$ at all. It has gone (not for ingame items, sorry i don't waste real money on them), but hey they were donations anyway, weren't they? If you want it back, then why did you donate anyways? It's like omg give my money back from the african kids because they didn't get fatter oO. This was my last reply here, I'm not bothered with this anymore, feel free to ban me, if you'd like to, it's all up to you. The steps that the staff will make, will show its maturity, tbh.
    I'm off, see ya
    p.s.: buy wow[/b]
    Once again, making excuses to steal donations by blaming it on other users. Listen "kiddo", I have nothing to do with ranking. I don't even know what "DDOS" is let alone know how to use it. I asked Tikmasta to prove that he was DDOS by providing logs of an attack. I even emailed his host asking if he was DDOSED but he couldn't share that information with me. Would a person who KNOWS he DDOSED a piece of shit forum go to all that trouble to prove that he did indeed DDOSED a forum? LOL

Secondly it was more than $100 dollars. Even if it was a $100 dollars, you basically admit to stealing it. Since the money was neither used to pay for the paid version of invision boards or to pay for the host, what was it used for? What is even funny is, you asked people to donate Knight Online items LOL.

I think the better scenario would be. "I donated to help end hunger in Africa, but the money never made it to Africa, it was used to buy a cheese burger you fucking fatass."

I seriously don't understand how you some how nibbled your way to being admin. You RAT.

I didn't ask them to donate items lol.
    Stealing donations, is somehow retarded, i mean the word stealing is retarded, cos they were DONATIONS.
    Anyway, if you wanna know, ko4life earns with donations prolly like 500$ a month, what's a lot more than the hosting takes up, so they have plus money too :P.
    But well, i guess you'll be here and irritate me always, so look:
    I STOLE THEM OLOLOLOL!

even thouh I didn't.

happy?

3thos

To the donations, altogether it was like 100$, maybe less, not 600$ at all. It has gone (not for ingame items, sorry i don't waste real money on them, only money what I made from other ingame things ), but hey they were donations anyway, weren't they? If you want it back, then why did you donate anyways? It's like omg give my money back from the african kids because they didn't get fatter oO. This was my last reply here, I'm not bothered with this anymore, feel free to ban me, if you'd like to, it's all up to you. The steps that the staff will make, will show its maturity, tbh.
    I'm off, see ya
    p.s.: buy wow[/b]
    WoW sucks.

we all know you took the money, you are a juevenile delinquent.

its not a matter of manipulating anyone, its a matter of stating the facts of what you and soenne did.

nothing more, nothing less.

Banned

I didn't ask them to donate items lol.
    Stealing donations, is somehow retarded, i mean the word stealing is retarded, cos they were DONATIONS.
    Anyway, if you wanna know, ko4life earns with donations prolly like 500$ a month, what's a lot more than the hosting takes up, so they have plus money too :P.
    But well, i guess you'll be here and irritate me always, so look:
    I STOLE THEM OLOLOLOL!

even thouh I didn't.

happy?[/b]
    Explain to me then, where did the money go? I understand keeping up a paid version of a forum and host fees must be expensive. But, neither the host fee or the paid version of the forum were covered by the donation. Tikmasta was paying for the host. Upon his own testimony, he didn't see any of the ranking donations. The turk (I forgot his name) bought the paid version of invision out of his own pocket (or so he claims), then how were the donations used?

You are basically avoiding the question and pretending that you didn't steal anything. Yet, you have not accounted for how the money was used.

Clear your name please. How was the money used?

3thos dont flame please. We are trying to ask him how the money was used? If he responds explaining how it was used, I will ask the admin to close the topic and he is clear as crystal.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast