Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Real talk - do you have to spend USD to play a server like Europa?

This is a discussion on Real talk - do you have to spend USD to play a server like Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll be on Europa karus side, but I'm starting from scratch so I don't think we'll really be playing with ...
Page: 2

I'll be on Europa karus side, but I'm starting from scratch so I don't think we'll really be playing with one another much xd

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    I'll be on Europa karus side, but I'm starting from scratch so I don't think we'll really be playing with one another much xd

I would be okay with that, my characters there ar eprobably sub lvl 70, somewhere aorund 60, ill go check my accounts and see

alright im currently playing on europa karus side and looking for some clan to join haha

anyone have any recommendations? im a mage.

Tittle. Im talking about USD in both PUS or from an item seller, disregarding the 5 npoint issue because I have an account for him. I ask because I want to introduce my friend to this game, but of course a newcomer to the game isn't going to want to spend USD. I was thinking of switching servers to Europa and starting from scratch with him but I'm not sure of the Europa market and general situation to make an informed decision.

I know there are a million posts like this and I believe that it is possible to grind levels and gear even without prem, but my major question is: will someone's rate of farming as an individual ever be able to catch up to the rate at which better and better items are introduced into the game and "required" to PvP? (I ask about Europa or other older servers because he wouldn't want to buy prem to play on Midgard if he hasn't played the game before, of couse).

If you need a specific class, we'd probably be playing mages
    Depends on what you consider "playing" to be honest. If pvp is the only thing you want to do, then no. If you want to introduce a friend to the game, then yes for sure. Especially right now as it seems the market for europa is getting really cheap (merchant-wise ingame). It feels weird to say this, but leveling up actually can be fun now, especially if you have friends to do it with. You can get to level 75 solo on quests alone, so XP is not that old grind it used to be. It actually is how leveling should be in a game, a little challenge with a lot of quests along the way, not mashing keys for hours on end only to develop self-induced epilepsy.
    azreal313 likes this.

alright im currently playing on europa karus side and looking for some clan to join haha

Whats ur char name?

nevermind, found a clan :P

my name is CookiesWithMilk heh

nevermind, found a clan :P

my name is CookiesWithMilk heh
    failed to connect :P
    pm me (kumani) if u want any help powerleveling a few levels

Good luck on Europa you two, I hope to see you on the Steam server in 2 weeks though

Banned Senior Member

QualityDiffrences is really good clan to exp with.

Yeah I'm waiting for the steam server now

Just gunna get to level 35 so I can trade, then imma start doing some merchanting / mining / chaos to see how much money I can make and if I can get into steam server w.o prem then I'll sell all I have and move there xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12