Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions

This is a discussion on This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they have been out in servers with this Royalsomething guy. and when i put my rock in trade he put ...
Page: 2

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

they have been out in servers with this Royalsomething guy.

and when i put my rock in trade he put a silver gem -.- i mean so great reward

and the whole reason they're being collected is because they're unpredictable. They could blow up in your hand. You could start seeing allies as enemies. It could simply decay. Or it could transport you to another reality entirely...[/b]
    maybe they're going to give them special abilties like cursed weapons

like 1%chance to make all npcs friendly (like ur doing booros and every like 2,000 hits it makes all the booros' names turn blue for like 10 seconds)

or for "blow up in your hand" it has a chance to do 2000 damage to yourself
    or have the same affect as aztec gold weapons (whenever u get healed u take alot of damage)

simply decay = unusuable, gotta /town and repair it

teleport to another reality = teleport you to a random zone, or /town you or teleport u to moradon

they have been out in servers with this Royalsomething guy.

and when i put my rock in trade he put a silver gem -.- i mean so great reward [/b]

hahahahaha xD

and linus wrote on official forum that if you dont hand over the rock they will take it anyway without giving a reward lol....

"They will be rescued from the Energy Rock's strange and violent power, yes, and as if that weren't enough of an incentive they'll be given a reward for it as well.

All in all they'll be much better than the people who the Royal Collectors find themselves and confiscate their Energy Rocks, and give them nothing in return..."

--Linus

and linus wrote on official forum that if you dont hand over the rock they will take it anyway without giving a reward lol....

"They will be rescued from the Energy Rock's strange and violent power, yes, and as if that weren't enough of an incentive they'll be given a reward for it as well.

All in all they'll be much better than the people who the Royal Collectors find themselves and confiscate their Energy Rocks, and give them nothing in return..."

--Linus[/b]
    so i prefere keep ER few days more and keep farm/exp, w/o that "cool" reward xD

a rock of a friend has just been deleted... was fun guys.

A good tip is try to hide them and not use them publicly or when anyone else is near you.

i'm afraid that isn't gonna help u
    "What will happen if someone hides his Energy Rock on an account so no one can catch him?"

Linus: "The Inner Council have many eyes, and their reach is far."

maybe putting it on a char and cypher ring it will help, but who knows....

Well, the rock would only be deleted if u would hand it in, or you'd be reported by other user? If they'll start checking the database, I doubt they'll follow their so called story...

i hate how he talks like that why cant he just say
    "eventually we will just do a database search and delete them from the players who have them"

this isn't lord of the rings ffs

a rock of a friend has just been deleted... was fun guys.[/b]
    well did he get any punnishment ?

"eventually we will just do a database search and delete them from the players who have them"

this isn't lord of the rings ffs[/b]
    that is just so true.

sometimes (most of the times)i don't even understand what they mean

i don't know if my friend was reported but the energy rock just got deleted from his inventory and that's all.. no ban or something

basically what k2 has been doing the last days is covering their mistakes by making fantasy stories... (believe me they DID NOT intend to bring energy rocks into game, but instead of admitting it and saying it will get wiped, they make up these stories)

if they keep doing this.. you will soon see stories about the evil dragon injecting arrow shower hacks in game or causing server crashes to destroy his enemies. lol

i don't know if my friend was reported but the energy rock just got deleted from his inventory and that's all.. no ban or something
    basically what k2 has been doing the last days is covering their mistakes by making fantasy stories... (believe me they DID NOT intend to bring energy rocks into game, but instead of admitting it and saying it will get wiped, they make up these stories)

if they keep doing this.. you will soon see stories about the evil dragon injecting arrow shower hacks in game or causing server crashes to destroy his enemies. lol[/b]
    could be

i mean since they don't do much you should take Patent on that sentence or they might just coppy / paste it xD

i've seen buying merchants on ares for 12-15gb, sell it while you can? ;p

this isn't lord of the rings ffs[/b]
    He just wants to sound interesting and wise...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast