Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions

This is a discussion on This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree with the program, just not the +10 item - +8 woulda have been pwn enough and cool enough....
Page: 4

I agree with the program, just not the +10 item - +8 woulda have been pwn enough and cool enough.

I agree with the program, just not the +10 item - +8 woulda have been pwn enough and cool enough.[/b]
    +1

Maybe even Glave or MS +9 or +10 Durandal but +10 on one of those new items does seem like too much.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

they were seeing how meny people would hand them in
    and with a few energy rocks in a clan ect,
    u can kill felankor with just a party of 8 3 tanks and priests ... and abyss fire hah :P
    so would you turn it in?
    na k2 knew it
    called everyone out
    so the 2 "dumbass" people who turned their shit in
    Actaully got rewarded for it
    Deal with it
    Done and over
    BB[/b]
    k2 thinking ahead? i think not...

ppl the koreans just made a story line and k2 just keeps itself on the storry thats all h34r:

515saint

all the bitching and moaning aside have the deleted all the energy rocks cus i saw sum dip shit soloing gluten yesterday with one... our 8 man party was all like KILL HIM

he was exp and the children rejoiced !

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

ppl the koreans just made a story line and k2 just keeps itself on the storry thats all h34r:[/b]
    Koreans don't have the same "live" story... considering they don't have Bifrost etc. which is part of our storyline.

asenptot

this is not fair to give ppl +10 Krowaz items... Dear K2 if u really don t want to incrise item quality in servers(disabled server 3, banned server 2 server 3 isi, felankor) so don t act like fools ! nobody will be unpleased if u just delete rock sh1ts. but everyone except 2 ppl will be unpleased if u reward 2 fools with +10 weapons >.<

Koreans don&#39;t have the same "live" story... considering they don&#39;t have Bifrost etc. which is part of our storyline.[/b]

yeah i know but the make the story , k2 wanted bifrost back and the simpely adepted the story linecous even korean ko thinks costemers are the king and sinds k2 is thare costemer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234