Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; razor u peruvian mongoloid , 4th world country shit , stop talking shit about turkey thanks...
Page: 26

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

razor u peruvian mongoloid , 4th world country shit , stop talking shit about turkey thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    razor u peruvian mongoloid , 4th world country shit , stop talking shit about turkey thanks
    please shut up you scamming rat. Lets not forget your the king of charge backs (Let me know whens a good time for me to upload the screen shots for you)

Little archer Senior Member

Oh look the scamming bitch is talking! watch out that unlike your elementary schooler levels of trash talk, scamming is actually bannable 'round these areas, and I would be more than delighted to put another filthy turk to rest

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

ha ha ha ha , the peruvian mongoloid talking with his dogs.

You are officially retarded^^.

You do realise that I didn't chargeback/scam anyone right?

Even if I made a case on paypal, I instantly canceled it so u got no feet to stand on mate .

Even if I made a case on paypal, I instantly canceled it so u got no feet to stand on mate .
    It's the intention, you handicapped terrorist. In most states or countries, stealing is still a felony even if you give it back the next day.

Do you need money that badly? No? then how about having the idea of scamming someone for $60 staying out of your system, no matter how fucked you got on a dead server? In your turkish brain you somehow thought that it's fine to completely screw up someone because you made a mistake.

Brainless turk, I legit sorry for you. To think you thought that you had an argument, that this would make you look better... sigh. Waste of time to deal with underdeveloped monkeys that could barely be mistaken for an actual human being.

ha ha ha, the retarded scamming dog still has the dignity to respond =[

Let me rephrase your argument for you. You attempted to rob a bank, got caught, but because you didn't get away with any money you technically didn't rob the bank.

This ladies and gents is the definition of down syndrome.

his deleted message:

do we see a pattern here yet? dude is too trigger happy with his impulses. ragewrote a response to baked but then changed his mind immediately and deleted it, just like his chargeback attempt!

do not trade with this person, he will always win chargeback cases (wonder if he's speaking from personal experience )
    Last edited by razor; 08-04-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Now this is what Ko4Life is about!

Oh the classic charge back of knight online saga!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    his deleted message:

do we see a pattern here yet? dude is too trigger happy with his impulses. ragewrote a response to baked but then changed his mind immediately and deleted it, just like his chargeback attempt!

do not trade with this person, he will always win chargeback cases (wonder if he's speaking from personal experience )
    haha hes proud of his charge backs, but then again what more do you expect from a turk? :/

He claims he instantly canceled the charged back, but the reality is that he didnt cancel the charge back till I told the leader of WreckeD that he has a scamming rat in the clan. Thus he freaked out even more when I started spamming hes a scammer in mora ----> = canceled charge back
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Have you guys ever just thought that this is not the right thread for your bullshit?.. if you want to fix your issue, do it in private , If you want to make it public open a thread or otherwise just shut up? This thread is not here for your personal problems but for Rise Online discussions so please leave off topic off topic !
    Decerto and retail like this.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Nah , some people do have empathy u know.
    At the first I was like I got fucked, after couple hours I realised that I was just unlucky, and I shouldnt let other people have to be unlucky cause of my mistake So i dropped the case.
    Its called being a human, Which I cant say to you two under developd whores who are trying to shittalk someone that did the right. Instead of making a retard topic here and trying to bring me down u should make a nice topic and say the truth. That someone attempted to chargeback but after thinking twice he did the right and thats to not chargeback, drop the case and just admit loss.

But yeah I know razor is a 23 y old peruvian kid who lives in his mums basement with his i5 2400 who cant even play LOL/Dota/csgo cuz he will be stuck at 30fps , so he decides to play a 20y old game which u can play on an iphone 6 hahaha.
    razor, u fucking adminabuser who shows my edits, U shouldnt abuse ur admin mate, but then again its a dead forum so everyone just lets you do your filthy thing.
    stupid whore come clean my toilet

Nah , some people do have empathy u know.
    At the first I was like I got fucked, after couple hours I realised that I was just unlucky, and I shouldnt let other people have to be unlucky cause of my mistake So i dropped the case.
    Its called being a human, Which I cant say to you two under developd whores who are trying to shittalk someone that did the right. Instead of making a retard topic here and trying to bring me down u should make a nice topic and say the truth. That someone attempted to chargeback but after thinking twice he did the right and thats to not chargeback, drop the case and just admit loss.

But yeah I know razor is a 23 y old peruvian kid who lives in his mums basement with his i5 2400 who cant even play LOL/Dota/csgo cuz he will be stuck at 30fps , so he decides to play a 20y old game which u can play on an iphone 6 hahaha.
    razor, u fucking adminabuser who shows my edits, U shouldnt abuse ur admin mate, but then again its a dead forum so everyone just lets you do your filthy thing.
    stupid whore come clean my toilet
    If I were an admin abuser you would be rightfully gone, actually you should be based on the intent.

Not one thing in your post is accurate lmao. Apexko / sheldon servers is the only KO I played in more than 3 years, but what would you know? You're just a turk.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

men why are you still talking you dog, Im done with u filthy dog i spit on ppl like u

reading this last page of "rise ko" got me like ;

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM