Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rogue named ::Xpl1c17::

This is a discussion on Rogue named ::Xpl1c17:: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright IBETA, or whoever the hell you are, you and your big ass ares ego. i don't even know who ...
Page: 6

Alright IBETA, or whoever the hell you are, you and your big ass ares ego. i don't even know who you are, nor do i give a rats ass who you are, but telling me we are a "gay" clan when you don't even know us is unacceptable. Watch what you type, if your going to rant on about your pathetic ko history on a forum do so, but don't bring Fierce into the mix, as we have nothing to do with you nor all this ares garbage you guys are babbling on about.

Second of all, how are you calling robin noob, i mean is that what you degrade yourself to, calling someone a noob on a forum, because he has exposed some of your faults? How about you hop back on your girakon warrior go vs him, instead of calling him "noob". Also just off speaking to you what, twice, i figured out you were a stuck up jack ass, and i wanted to kick you out of clan especially when Robin told me about you, so you leaving clan, we are all happy about, because you were a totally useless warrior anyways. And the vent lagging excuse was awesome, im sure u just didn't want to speak to robin.

SillyHo

rofl maximus came from phoenix warlords and leveled there 100% on his own. After coming orcside a clannie helped him level. He then got perps char from mike/gav. Go ask anyone this shit RW and stop spewing shit outta your ass already.

I Remeber you ::Xpl1c17:: nice player and good friend [/b]
    Heh, are we talking about the same person who scammed one of his close friends (corp) for some shitty items?
    He was a retarded stoner/cheater back in EK and i bet he still is today <_<

Banned

Alright IBETA, or whoever the hell you are, you and your big ass ares ego. i don&#39;t even know who you are, nor do i give a rats ass who you are, but telling me we are a "gay" clan when you don&#39;t even know us is unacceptable. Watch what you type, if your going to rant on about your pathetic ko history on a forum do so, but don&#39;t bring Fierce into the mix, as we have nothing to do with you nor all this ares garbage you guys are babbling on about.

Second of all, how are you calling robin noob, i mean is that what you degrade yourself to, calling someone a noob on a forum, because he has exposed some of your faults? How about you hop back on your girakon warrior go vs him, instead of calling him "noob". Also just off speaking to you what, twice, i figured out you were a stuck up jack ass, and i wanted to kick you out of clan especially when Robin told me about you, so you leaving clan, we are all happy about, because you were a totally useless warrior anyways. And the vent lagging excuse was awesome, im sure u just didn&#39;t want to speak to robin.[/b]

yup plz do.

Banned

Alright IBETA, or whoever the hell you are, you and your big ass ares ego. i don&#39;t even know who you are, nor do i give a rats ass who you are, but telling me we are a "gay" clan when you don&#39;t even know us is unacceptable. Watch what you type, if your going to rant on about your pathetic ko history on a forum do so, but don&#39;t bring Fierce into the mix, as we have nothing to do with you nor all this ares garbage you guys are babbling on about.

Second of all, how are you calling robin noob, i mean is that what you degrade yourself to, calling someone a noob on a forum, because he has exposed some of your faults? How about you hop back on your girakon warrior go vs him, instead of calling him "noob". Also just off speaking to you what, twice, i figured out you were a stuck up jack ass, and i wanted to kick you out of clan especially when Robin told me about you, so you leaving clan, we are all happy about, because you were a totally useless warrior anyways. And the vent lagging excuse was awesome, im sure u just didn&#39;t want to speak to robin.[/b]
    Funny that comes from you,since u are being a cocky .first of all u dont know a shit about me .I never wanted to join your gay ass bich clan ,most of you were no lifes robin is an example lol ..,but yet some were very nice players i enjoyed playing with em , after i got sick of your biching about vent rules , and making clan rules as u pleased kiddo ,i played on that chart for only 1 week before i left the clan , the chart was bought from some guy Cashio.
    but if i will prove myself once again I will , put your chart and items for this vs and ill go get myself chart and items again untill then shut up.
    now go back leveling fat basterd , I will make you my online bich if u dont shut up

Funny that comes from you,since u are being a cocky .first of all u dont know a shit about me .I never wanted to join your gay ass bich clan ,most of you were no lifes robin is an example lol ..,but yet some were very nice players i enjoyed playing with em , after i got sick of your biching about vent rules , and making clan rules as u pleased kiddo ,i played on that chart for only 1 week before i left the clan , the chart was bought from some guy Cashio.
    but if i will prove myself once again I will , put your chart and items for this vs and ill go get myself chart and items again untill then shut up.
    now go back leveling fat basterd , I will make you my online bich if u dont shut up[/b]

Oh you must have tried real hard to come up with that response, fat &#39;bastard&#39;, and online bitch? lmao, once again you proved countless times to be an uneducated moronic failure. Not only do you spend your time talking yourself up without showing anything ingame, you are also quite a failure at comebacks. My little cousins could come up with something better then that. You call Robin a low life, yet you scammed people in a video game, so what does that make you, a down right loser? Nobody enjoyed playing with you, we enjoyed playing with xtian, you were just some random who got on the account and made it as useless as your replies are.

Get your facts straight before you think of something even more retarded to say, but then again, could you expect more from someone like yourself?

Why robin even bothered with you in the first place is beyond me, talk crap about owning ppl, don&#39;t vs the person u talk crap to, then talk crap on a forum. Then you have the guts to call him a low life, when you clearly exhibit yourself as someone with absolutely no social skills.

Banned

Oh you must have tried real hard to come up with that response, fat &#39;bastard&#39;, and online bitch? lmao, once again you proved countless times to be an uneducated moronic failure. Not only do you spend your time talking yourself up without showing anything ingame, you are also quite a failure at comebacks. My little cousins could come up with something better then that. You call Robin a low life, yet you scammed people in a video game, so what does that make you, a down right loser? Nobody enjoyed playing with you, we enjoyed playing with xtian, you were just some random who got on the account and made it as useless as your replies are.

Get your facts straight before you think of something even more retarded to say, but then again, could you expect more from someone like yourself?

Why robin even bothered with you in the first place is beyond me, talk crap about owning ppl, don&#39;t vs the person u talk crap to, then talk crap on a forum. Then you have the guts to call him a low life, when you clearly exhibit yourself as someone with absolutely no social skills.[/b]

Indeed , my response were quiet faster than yours cunt .I just got home, and yet again you proved yourself an idiot .Is robin sitting next to you telling you what to type ? cause scammer only came by robin funny shit , and thanks alot im very educated and I have better things to do than leveling 24/7 just like u leveing now as we speak ..i dont know what u meant by useless lol ,its a chart where person enjoy playing , not a job like u planning your future on ko of course , then again i wasnt expecting a shit from moron and faggot , who spent his time on ko leveling,
    you response dont make any sense , you should ask yourself before asking other of thier responses .
    you should know ,u are nothing but a hoe.
    like i said before , if u cant back up and put your chart and items for this deal THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    Have a nice day ,

Banned

looks like someone is having response issue

afk 2dk

Do you realize how much of an idiot you look like when you reply with things that have no relevance to what i said. Hoe? like are you retarded, you claim to have such a great life yet you continue to speak as if you are an idiot. You can&#39;t even put a complete sentence together. When your only sentence consists of the person your talking to having no life, that is how we know your trying to hard to look "cool" which in turn means, you have no social life whatsoever so stop trying to act as if you do.

Your just some loser punk kid trying to act up on forum, cuz in reality, your life just doesn&#39;t measure up. To bad you can&#39;t scam for friends eh?

Not to mention your stupidity, your telling me i am levelling, yet my sharer is currently at the lunar war, you say you got good schooling, yet you struggle to comprehend a sentence, let alone write one. Are you going to continue to make yourself look foolish and have me rebuttal all your petty insults, or are you gonna finally realize that your just some kid looking for a bit of exposure and finally shut up.

Im done making you look foolish

HotAsIce

looks like someone is having response issue
    afk 2dk[/b]
    Oh yeah? Well bitch fuck shit cunt dick cock penis boobs shit fuck tits whore prostitute vagina clitoris nipples damn shit fuck.

Banned

Do you realize how much of an idiot you look like when you reply with things that have no relevance to what i said. Hoe? like are you retarded, you claim to have such a great life yet you continue to speak as if you are an idiot. You can&#39;t even put a complete sentence together. When your only sentence consists of the person your talking to having no life, that is how we know your trying to hard to look "cool" which in turn means, you have no social life whatsoever so stop trying to act as if you do.

Your just some loser punk kid trying to act up on forum, cuz in reality, your life just doesn&#39;t measure up. To bad you can&#39;t scam for friends eh?

Not to mention your stupidity, your telling me i am levelling, yet my sharer is currently at the lunar war, you say you got good schooling, yet you struggle to comprehend a sentence, let alone write one. Are you going to continue to make yourself look foolish and have me rebuttal all your petty insults, or are you gonna finally realize that your just some kid looking for a bit of exposure and finally shut up.[/b]
    You keep repeating same thing over and over again.Every single post shows how ignorant fuck you are.
    Trust me dont even bother with sentence structure , online communication doesnt have to be perfect as you claim , u have nothing else to bitch about other than my writing lol funny . Yes i have life , and im proud to be the way i am , are u ?
    anyways if you are not up for this challenge then shut up and stop posting out of the topic and making lame excuses about my writing skills.
    I just wana hear yes or no , i dont wana read an essay thats cause if you didnt have a chance to write at your school much.

yes or no to what, u know what server i play, if u wanna come fight me log in and ask.

Banned

somewhere above i seen you asking for match . I said i dont have items atm or perferable chart , BUT if you will put your chart and items for this match we will go for it

Girkon

xp1ici7&#39;s friend was someonespecial not somethingsmells noobies. and yes xp1ici7 is a big koxper he xp bugged upto 73 and yes he did dupe and yes he is a noob. if it weren&#39;t for someonespecial he would have no items after he was banned for duping someonespecial gave him a lot of items to get his crap items, and in the end i think that he was the one who stole someonespecials items. and thats xp1ici7 for you. he&#39;s also a gay little faggot. what. what.

Sincerely,
    SomeoneSpecial

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast