View Poll Results: Whos gonna win?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think it will be released tonight!

132 61.11%
  • U stupid if u think its coming out tonight!

84 38.89%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Server coming out? ^^

This is a discussion on Server coming out? ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OmgThisIsMe your posts more useless than this topic. If you don't like topic can't you just ignore it?[/b] And your ...
Page: 4

OmgThisIsMe your posts more useless than this topic. If you don't like topic can't you just ignore it?[/b]
    And your coment now is not useless , and you cant ingore it?

Actually when you going into topic that you saw many times , and you'll comment diffrent thing its will be allways useless , but somebody need to do it , many people aleardy started the info of this topic before this kid came , and you'll see admin / moderator will close it , i fought with the other guy becuse he being moron , i cant ignore his stupidity.

ehh, hi?

And your coment now is not useless , and you cant ingore it?

Actually when you going into topic that you saw many times , and you'll comment diffrent thing its will be allways useless , but somebody need to do it , many people aleardy started the info of this topic before this kid came , and you'll see admin / moderator will close it , i fought with the other guy becuse he being moron , i cant ignore his stupidity.[/b]
    I voted. So i don't came to this topic without a reason. I scrolled posts to find some useful information. And your posts really made my work harder.

Zxenke

Tanaker, how immature of you to insult someone because their first language isn't english. Unless someone knows INFORMATION and not hypothesis, don't reply to this saying "I think so"...cuz ya don't

Lioncet

i think it is

I voted. So i don't came to this topic without a reason. I scrolled posts to find some useful information. And your posts really made my work harder.[/b]
    If you came to find info , you must BS here , becuse you can send CS and get true answer , not " yes its will be today / no its be tommorow / i dont know " only the i dont know will be good answer , other will be just guess but thats all , and i must comment the other guy becuse he really pissed me off.

Validating

erick or ?

parasiteisnoTY

Im pretty sure there not adding a new server tonight.. Most likely there removing the 3rd server and halloween stuff

Lvzbel

ill be so mad if the server doesnt come out -.-

ISeeYouPee

i dont know. i might not come out...
    its like 50 50

_random_

i hope t doesnt come out today cuz im not sure wat i wanna make

Tanaker, how immature of you to insult someone because their first language isn't english. Unless someone knows INFORMATION and not hypothesis, don't reply to this saying "I think so"...cuz ya don't[/b]
    i didnt insult him.. His english is poor.. im not gonna beat around the bush.. and i was bored reading it by the 2nd line.. i was insulting him on being a whiney lil emo bitch with a small pecker.. get it right

its funny, this topic is about the new server coming out, yet i see people talk about their personal life and what their first language is.. wtf?

Zxenke

erick or ?[/b]
    Yes, I am Erick

its funny, this topic is about the new server coming out, yet i see people talk about their personal life and what their first language is.. wtf?[/b]
    Umm, people get insulted, that's why I mentioned it. Your moderator specialness can't see that?

i didnt insult him.. His english is poor.. im not gonna beat around the bush.. and i was bored reading it by the 2nd line.. i was insulting him on being a whiney lil emo bitch with a small pecker.. get it right[/b]
    Omfg man , you really have no life , if my English is poor , would you like to try speak Hebrew? i dont think you do.
    Anyway whats the fuking matter which size is my dick , you want suck it? im not gay sorry , i being bitch? no...you the bitch didnt you said your life is sex? i guess you even dont know what you posting , you waste my time i prolly answer to 6 years old kid who still mammal from his mother , do you see it? look look , you still have milk on your lips ...
    Cya , i not going to comment you anymore , you really dumbass kid.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast