Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree5Likes

Server merge

This is a discussion on Server merge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny IMO there is no server that c west can merge with... But I guess it can ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    IMO there is no server that c west can merge with... But I guess it can be only a server that is newer then c west.
    They should merge c-west with Helios, atleast a newest server without +9/+10 i guess lol

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    They should merge c-west with Helios, atleast a newest server without +9/+10 i guess lol
    lol you wish, why would they merge a 3-4 year old server with one which isn't even a year old yet? afaik Helios has no problems with activity and I know a few of my Turkish friends are moving there from EUKO.

I'd love it if C-West was merged with an old active server regardless of the age of that server. prices would adjust. probably everything in the older servers is cheaper than in C-West. so C-West players could take advantage of that. either way some people are gonna get fucked and some people are gonna get rewarded. I don't care which as long as activity increases and the hacking doesn't.
    The real disadvantage would be in Ardream and RLB (rare weapon-defense-armor ftw!) new servers are fucked there if they were to be merged with old servers

Server merger is completed. All looks good. Only 1 server restart was needed to fix a clan cape issue. And friendslist is reset. Not to bad all together.

Legacy Senior Member

i lost my gbs in inn..guess they wont bother anyway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345