Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 116 of 116

Sheriffs are coming??

This is a discussion on Sheriffs are coming?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 are still unable to handle a job...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    k2 are still unable to handle a job

  2. #107
    N0rseman
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    what about israeli guy ?


    I do not know ...
    I think we're very afraid ... and is unnecessary.

    Talking about CW ...
    If they choose one Turkish, we will all be hacked ... D
    If they choose an Asian, we will all be fucked, they will get with all Farm Spots...
    If they choose one Polish, none knows what will happen ...
    If they choose one Latin, well ... I think 80% of them share ...
    -->> If they choose an Israeli, he will try to put as much of Palestinians in Jail.
    And finally ... The best alternative would be to choose a Native American ... such as Red Cloud, Black Hawk, Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse ...

    But I think it must be a person who can - with a phone call or something ->> easily <<-- make a contact with K2 or GamerFirst, i dont know...
    As much as he will not win a job, but is a lot of responsibility ...










    Do not take it seriously ...

  3. #108
    N0rseman
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    wat about a palestinian guy ?




    I do not know ...
    I think we're very afraid ... and is unnecessary.

    Talking about CW ...
    If they choose one Turkish, we will all be hacked ... D
    If they choose an Asian, we will all be fucked, they will get with all Farm Spots...
    If they choose one Polish, none knows what will happen ...
    If they choose one Latin, well ... I think 80% of them share ...
    If they choose an Israeli, he will try to put as much of Palestinians in Jail.
    -->> If they choose an Palestinian, he will try to put as much of Israeli in Jail.
    And finally ... The best alternative would be to choose a Native American ... such as Red Cloud, Black Hawk, Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse ...

    But I think it must be a person who can - with a phone call or something ->> easily <<-- make a contact with K2 or GamerFirst, i dont know...
    As much as he will not win a job, but is a lot of responsibility ...










    Do not take it seriously ...

  4. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146

    Default

    If they choose an Israeli, he will try to put as much of Palestinians in Jail.
    -->> If they choose an Palestinian, he will try to put as much of Israeli in Jail.
    lol !!!!!! true ^^

  5. #110
    N0rseman
    Guest

    Default

    On Wednesday I was about 10 minutes talking with Korlash in CW ...
    He/She told me many things about the hacks in KrowazLand....
    About hacks in CZ... MartialArts, Good4Fun ...

    When I asked:
    -> How will you control the possible abuse of power by the Sheriffs?

    He/She replied:
    -> ................................................ ...............................

    Nothing... No answer ...
    After this question he/she started to ignore me.

    So... maybe they dont have one good plan to do that ...
    Or it is a Top Secret ...

  6. #111
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N0rseman View Post
    On Wednesday I was about 10 minutes talking with Korlash in CW ...
    He/She told me many things about the hacks in KrowazLand....
    About hacks in CZ... MartialArts, Good4Fun ...

    When I asked:
    -> How will you control the possible abuse of power by the Sheriffs?

    He/She replied:
    -> ................................................ ...............................

    Nothing... No answer ...
    After this question he/she started to ignore me.

    So... maybe they dont have one good plan to do that ...
    Or it is a Top Secret ...
    Proof or it didnt happen.

  7. #112
    N0rseman
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Proof or it didnt happen.
    I really do not know what is more absurd...
    Waste my time coming in any forum, to tell any lies about a computer game...
    Or someone that I do not know who is, ask for me proof of a conversation...

    Anyway, I think you play this game longer than me ...
    You better than anyone should know that when the GM is online, it is exclusively to answer questions or help in any other way ... (mostly of time).
    And I do not know if you was online on Thursday or if you're blind, that's not my problem, but he was online for 30 minutes...

    Excuse me, but now I'm wasting my time trying to explain.
    See ya.

  8. #113
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N0rseman View Post
    I really do not know what is more absurd...
    Waste my time coming in any forum, to tell any lies about a computer game...
    Or someone that I do not know who is, ask for me proof of a conversation...

    Anyway, I think you play this game longer than me ...
    You better than anyone should know that when the GM is online, it is exclusively to answer questions or help in any other way ... (mostly of time).
    And I do not know if you was online on Thursday or if you're blind, that's not my problem, but he was online for 30 minutes...

    Excuse me, but now I'm wasting my time trying to explain.
    See ya.
    Lol, the fact that you get so defensive after being confronted just helps verify my theory that you're another random gossip queen.

  9. #114
    N0rseman
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol, the fact that you get so defensive after being confronted just helps verify my theory that you're another random gossip queen.

    -->>

  10. #115
    Senior Member SheefLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    648

    Default

    the sherifs wont change a shit..

    let me ques.. heavenfire will make a autodetection for the sherrifs.. means if they come to spot kospers will probably exit game...

    same as gm tool

  11. #116
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    and because sherrifs actually log in it might mean that they will stay off for longer ^^

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •