Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

sin vs archer on 80 lvl ....

This is a discussion on sin vs archer on 80 lvl .... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There ya go fixed it for you Back on-topic Comparing archer to sin is like comparing party to 1vs1. Archer ...
Page: 5

Banned

There ya go fixed it for you

Back on-topic
    Comparing archer to sin is like comparing party to 1vs1.
    Archer is an support character,that's why it doesn't have to stand on front line,as for asassin they just don't fit as suport characters

My 2 and a half rotten cents[/b]

i think u meant
    hockey fights(1on1): sin
    bar fights( mulitiple fighters) : archers

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well, back in the days only few could but there's now:

Top Tier: Minor + Hp pot Combo:Chusc0, parabola and me xD.
    High Tier: 2x Minor while running wr combo=BOOOOO.
    Mid tier: 2x minor and adjusting.
    Low tier: Minor combo.

I don't remember any Vacant, but I sure owned with my dd :P .[/b]
    Again I put my points forwards

Combo - The basic skill for canceling the animation and preforming skills faster ( Archers can not do this )

Minor + combo - Sins have the ablity to preform minorheal whilst doing attacks ( aka combo ) Archers can not do this.

Stealth - The ablity to sneak your target and pick off the weakest person in a party before they are aware you are there.

3 golden rules that make a sin peroid. All you see is me mentioning a combo and go striaght on some high and mighty "I've got some god hp+minor combo thats why I own" crap. Personally any sin admitting to using a DD helm should be pretty ashamed of themselfs in modern KO, also put a dual minor method above a single minor method is misguided and flawed. 2 minors cause you to heal faster than you need heals and is TOO easy to dump your mp.

Also ironically I don't even use Felix much ( Dumar and Vandle are using him ) but I still have easily managed to beat most of the crap that claims to be the elite of sins, only aba really put pressure on me but he does actually have some fucking good tallent now. I've started using minor heal a long time ago , I've used 1 minor and managed to do perfectly fine with this, I prefer to have a much long and flunet attacking bar.

Greatness comes from your peers not from yourself so maybe read properly what people post and try being a little more humble.

Nestle

a lvl 80 turk hit my 67 mage with 7xx ac for 400:S, i hit him more with my pilar spells

a lvl 80 turk hit my 67 mage with 7xx ac for 400:S, i hit him more with my pilar spells[/b]
    He was using a horn bow +1? I have been hit 1800 with the lvl 80 skill with 700 def. Hell I hit people with the 75 skill for over 1200 if they have bad stats. :lol:

Nestle

He was using a horn bow +1? I have been hit 1800 with the lvl 80 skill with 700 def. Hell I hit people with the 75 skill for over 1200 if they have bad stats. :lol:[/b]
    it was a warrior :S

it was a warrior :S[/b]
    I got confused, my bad. :P Though thats even worse, I suppose an unwolfed hp build warrior can do that.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

sin > archer
    warrior > all

thats imo according to 1v1's.

darkrouge4040

sins can take like 4v1 as an archer cant cus he has to tank and cant move or mh which=owned so idk...u never see rlly good archers, like movies or anything..all archers ice shot then start dark persuer or w/e then when u get close ice shot run dark its very annoying...well most archers..anyway thats my opinion.

And in most vs i see w lvl 80 warriors they lose

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Honestly, the only other lvl 80 class that I think can kill anyone in 1v1 is probably a light mage.. that class is most annoying and prob most pwning at its lvl.
    I love duffer bp tho <3 ^^

I think that archer with a really good gear can pwn!!!

EXEMPLE...(correct me if im wrong in it)

someone with helenid+8 (130AP/90gldamage PWN)
    with lvl 80 skill
    with a shiotear+1(lightning arrow pown when you know how to use it) and elf ring +2 (ARCHERS NEED DEEEEEEEEEEEX)
    dualSE+1 OR EME+1-+2
    elfbelt+1
    amulet of dex+1 OR +2

WITH THAT YOU CAN POWN ANYONE!!!!!

Skill order on a 80 lvl archer (I think its good in this order...)

1-GLACIER ARROW
    2-dark persuer 1 to 3 times
    3-lightning arrow (stuned hehe)
    4-armor cancelation
    5-Power shot (hehe with stock like I said the archer can have like 2200 or more AP)
    6-Blinding strafe (hehe no more vision for the ennemy)
    7-5 arrow (while hes blind)
    8-Blow arrow (while moving...)

Its a try...dont flame at me I think a GOOD part of the players will fall

with an archer it possible to over the minor...but you need good ap...

Willows

Been a sin from level 1 - 68, recently went archer, play on diez.

Pros for archer:

- Better support (ice arrow, light arrow, minor heal)
    - Arrow shower any warriors with the balls to try tank your priest = they run away
    - Far more consistent damage (I do 400-500 with the 300% skill, whereas on sin I&#39;d spike from 300-1100 depending on DD)
    - Very few ppl have arrow defence.
    - Takes strategy for setting up arrow showers or disabling their partymembers etc.
    - Crazy fucking range

Cons for archer:

- Need to pk with a decent party
    - restricted to 720 pots while shooting, so its hard to survive sometimes.
    - People can block your arrows, can shoot the ground or trees or w/e

Pros for sin:

- Crazy burst damage, especially with duffs (done over 2k a few times, only ever hit 1.6k as archer)
    - Minor (however you do it, hp and minor, dual minor, idc) kicks the shit outta hp pots
    - 4k+ mp is a burst heal of more than 2.2k hp.
    - Level 80 sins spike me for over 2k against 1k ac.
    - Combo for fast attacks
    - Always minoring makes it very easy to support your party if they need it.

Cons for sin:

- Anyone with good gear will have a shitload of DD to go with it.
    - Better off solo than in a big party (imo)

As I said I play on Diez, and I got sick of spiking people maliced for 300 damage, so I went archer. I cant tank for shit as I don&#39;t have iron belt/neck, but arrow shower does up to 1500 damage on duffed warriors whereas spike would only do 1k on the same target.

I can&#39;t speak for level 80, but I think I&#39;d go archer, because party pk is a hell of a lot more fun than solo pk.

i would say an archer. but a sin + priest is undfeated. debuff + spike and BB.[/b]
    lol you think a sin can one - three hit me when im parasited? unless hes lvl 80 and has his critical shit working i doubt im a one -3 hit

Ripper_of_romania

i think u meant
    hockey fights(1on1): sin
    bar fights( mulitiple fighters) : archers[/b]

Your asassin got trashed on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ

Even arrow shower won&#39;t save you at 1vs1 anymore. WSR combo was a pain, but you could time it right and still hit all arrows. Now, not even the damage will save you. Archers in KO have been gifted 4 things: Random damage, a lower tier bow, no combo, and the worst thing for a rogue, reliance on hp pots. These 4 facts assure you a great disadvantage when pitted against every class that can hit you back.

However I think archers make more NP in the end, in party-wise pk. Sins might kill more, but they have to get down and dirty in the frontline. Archers get to keep their np if the mob doesnt catch up to them

KirbyKommando

Your asassin got trashed on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ[/b]
    Haha man that completely rocked, don&#39;t wonna fight with these guys off the ice rofl

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast