Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So dissappointed in You

This is a discussion on So dissappointed in You within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a dude I know that plays a human and orc warrior on Beramus. Character names are Frail (orc) ...
Page: 3

Banned

There is a dude I know that plays a human and orc warrior on Beramus. Character names are Frail (orc) and :::Chris::human)(used to be Evershort clan when he ws orc).

About a month ago the orc char Frail joined the clan I am in. He told us he had lost his char :::chris::: and was starting out witha new char. I told him I would loan him some gear to help get him going, but I will be needing the gear back since I had to stripped it off my dcz warrior to let him borrow.

I loaned him:
    dual +1 opal earrings
    12/1 str fingers and a 12/1 belt
    warrior full set +8/str
    and gave him to sell a bunch of weapons, glaves, mirage daggers to help get his bank up.

For the next couple of weeks no one saw hide nor hair of Frail. I asked one of the other clannies if they had seen Frail, and he told me that Frail "im" him and said he had blown the mother board in his system and that is why he had been off line.

Last week i was shopping around moradon and I see this glowing warrior holding a glowing raptor just setting up merchant with the name :::chris:::

I was surprised! I sent him a pm and told him I was needing my stuff back caused i missed playing in dcz. I got no response. Sent a HEY, still no response. Sent a RU there? This time I got a response. Told him I would like my stuff back and he told me he had to get some sleep cause he had to be up early for work, said he would mail the stuff to me.

A couple of days went by and no mail and no Frail or :::Chris:::

I sent an in-game email to both Frail and :::Chris::: and no response. I have since then sent a couple in game letters everyday asking about my stuff, and still no response.

A couple of days ago, I saw him (clannie Frail) log in and immediately sent a messge in clan chat. Response he was mailing my stuff, I told him I would meet him just pick the spot. No response. I check clan list, and no Frail in game. I was logged into B2. Looked at my other clan char on my other computer on B1 who was in merchant and no Frail. I sent a PM and got a failed to connect from both my computers.

I have sent a few more in game letters to both Frail and :::Chris::: and have received no response from either. I am extremely dissapointed that this person would take advantage of my generosity. I acted with kindness to help this person, only to get the cold shoulder in return, and more than likely ripped off.

This is unacceptable to me. I have helped many people in game, loaned many items, gave tons of stuff away (high class stuff). I know this is an old sung story by many of you, however, this is my first and I assure all this will not happen again.[/b]

i'm really sorry for u , what a shame!

DeathInTheNight

It happens to most ppl at some point, someone will scam you sometime.
    My own brother scammed me outta shard+8, rol and eme, I repayed him with a kick in the balls so I got a lil compensation

It happens to most ppl at some point, someone will scam you sometime.
    My own brother scammed me outta shard+8, rol and eme, I repayed him with a kick in the balls so I got a lil compensation[/b]
    damn, u have a nice brother :lol:

btw u can trust ppl, if u know them good enough.. i wouldnt give stuff to a new clannie that just joined, u dont even know him h34r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123