Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

So how much have you spent so far?

This is a discussion on So how much have you spent so far? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm for me like 200 usd not more in 4 years. Never babashopped never bought anything for usd and never ...
Page: 6

CuriositY

Hmm for me like 200 usd not more in 4 years. Never babashopped never bought anything for usd and never sold any of my character.

Banned

about 1,000$ overall since usko started

around $100 for me =)

Since the start of Beramus when i joined... 50$ if that. K2 did charge me 150$ for a single purchase of Gold Premium (I charged back of course and got banned :P) so then if that counts 200$.

exot

a lots, I bought manytimes 4500KC... its something about 500$. but babashoping rulez

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

My dude spent like 1200 USD buying kc, prems ... to made his warrior level 80, now he sold it for 800$ but he gained more money selling it with items. (iron set, shells +8, uniques ...)

lol wow some people in this topic sound like geeks h34r: ... try laying off ko a bit :S

i've spent 0 bucks, not planning to pay anymore. the only game i've ever payed to play for was world of warcraft and star wars galaxies and world of warcraft was worth it but not swg. i played eve online free trial too and it seem fun but it would take me 2-3 years of active play to get one of those big spaceships.

Total $ 278.60

soon coming gold + 2k kc =)

220,50 $ o.O

infolock

Taylor U've spent $0
    My dads spent $250
    Wow your superb
    Along with a Car comes Gas/Insurance/Registration. $2000 for a car, would be a piece of shit, and u'd spend more trying to keep it running.

$2000 over the course of 2 years, really isn't all that much if ur not living off part-time wage.

$304.xx since the starting of girakon. If I could spend the $304 again, I would. Starting on that server was one of the best times I had on KO. Leveling up with some friends, joining 1 of the best clans as a crew.[/b]
    That's how I justified it to myself. Nothing really wrong with that way of thinking in my opinion. Like the guy who strictly enjoys the PK aspect, I hear ya! Can spend 2 thousand for a week's vacation, etc, easily... gone just as quick as it came.. Pushing the same damn buttons for hours a day, grinding, is tedious and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too time consuming. Group PK = the shit. There will be some payback when the time comes, but obviously there will be loss, scrolls, prems , etc. I just find it a bit more attractive these days to see it in an ING Direct account, with a couple toys, to make weekends out with the buds or time with the girlfriend more possible. But people, who play for free or even those who pay, need to keep in mind, to each his own.

33 x bronz premium and 3 x gold premium. :blink:

And about 3360 h lost in game.. :blink:

0.00 but earn 50usd haha sharing FTW

i spent over $1000 on premium and KC, and made over $3000 from selling my char and some other things. If you sell at the right time then KO is good profit just for playing a game and getting to insult muslims.

pato_sobre

i only made money when i sold my char+items, about 3000 usd totall and i spent 0 cash :P in 2,5 years of playing KO :P

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast