Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So meny more People coming c west

This is a discussion on So meny more People coming c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i think you should actually look and see how many people are trading for char's in c-west before making ...
Page: 3

Well i think you should actually look and see how many people are trading for char's in c-west before making the assumption that they are coming to it. 9 out of 10 times they already have a char and are just consolidating their items down to 1 server.

The only real positive things about c-west is a decent amount of english players. Which can be found on any server. And the hopes of a fresh start can be appealing, even though its clearly not, The gear on this server could almost rival any other. Remember when the drops were messed up that 7-8 hour stretch, several well known clans gloated about how many in's rol's and such they got.

The negatives are the same with any server, Countless macroers. For example running ronark land for 2 hours last night out of the 5-6 people their in the zone 4 of them were macroers. Talk about being a busy server. Went to a night war 3 or so day's ago maybe logged on 5-10 minutes late, didnt think i could still get in the war but did. It was dead maybe 100-150 people all together. No warders were killed in the 30 minutes i played no keeper, had to run halfway across the map to see an enemy.

I have been playing since the beginning of the server and have played in at least 3 different servers for roughly a year each, In my opinion C-west really is a shining example of how knight online is crumbling. It actually just needs deleted or added to another server.[/b]
    Being that it is an english server. It is busy mostly during American timezones. Unlike every other server, daytime(pacific zone) is busy, where it slows at night. Exactly opposite of other servers.

nutsackatak1

Well i think you should actually look and see how many people are trading for char's in c-west before making the assumption that they are coming to it. 9 out of 10 times they already have a char and are just consolidating their items down to 1 server.

The only real positive things about c-west is a decent amount of english players. Which can be found on any server. And the hopes of a fresh start can be appealing, even though its clearly not, The gear on this server could almost rival any other. Remember when the drops were messed up that 7-8 hour stretch, several well known clans gloated about how many in's rol's and such they got.

The negatives are the same with any server, Countless macroers. For example running ronark land for 2 hours last night out of the 5-6 people their in the zone 4 of them were macroers. Talk about being a busy server. Went to a night war 3 or so day's ago maybe logged on 5-10 minutes late, didnt think i could still get in the war but did. It was dead maybe 100-150 people all together. No warders were killed in the 30 minutes i played no keeper, had to run halfway across the map to see an enemy.

I have been playing since the beginning of the server and have played in at least 3 different servers for roughly a year each, In my opinion C-west really is a shining example of how knight online is crumbling. It actually just needs deleted or added to another server.[/b]
    Find an english player on c-east from north america and I will blow you

Hey cutie Senior Member

Find an english player on c-east from north america and I will blow you[/b]
    ROFL!

Find an english player on c-east from north america and I will blow you[/b]

Well hopefully you have a good jaw structure, looking at the first ten posts in their market section at least half are from the US or Canada. Just remember make a cute face while your tongueing my balls or you fail.

Svooni

Well hopefully you have a good jaw structure, looking at the first ten posts in their market section at least half are from the US or Canada. Just remember make a cute face while your tongueing my balls or you fail.[/b]

lol

but what bring ppl to join c-east if they can join cwest. tbh i cant understand this

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

lol

but what bring ppl to join c-east if they can join cwest. tbh i cant understand this[/b]
    c-east have items and players

c-west empty and only noob items also nobody have balls to upgrade LoL

c-west empty and only noob items also nobody have balls to upgrade LoL[/b]
    yes c-west is a shitty server because the items are legit.
    bang on my friend, bang on.

yes c-west is a shitty server because the items are legit.
    bang on my friend, bang on.[/b]
    said so true i can't edit it.

c-west empty and only noob items also nobody have balls to upgrade LoL[/b]

Cwest is empty... SURE... Guess you never checked server status before. Cwest is plenty active and filling more and more each day.

You complain cuz a server doesn't have duped or otherwise illegal items?? Wtf, go there and upgrade some shit then.

Cwest is empty... SURE... Guess you never checked server status before. Cwest is plenty active and filling more and more each day.

You complain cuz a server doesn't have duped or otherwise illegal items?? Wtf, go there and upgrade some shit then.[/b]
    Seems.

The guys like aga aga and dupe/hack,tbl edit,koxp, Gm Edit Items.
    Let em.
    Last times I checked in the evening gmt+1, more ppl on CWest than on any other servers. (Ok more ppl at CEast).
    But they flame CWest, because it was empty about 2 month ago(just at gmt+1 or dunno), and some idoits keep flaming.
    And no you dont need Shell Set +9/10, or weps +9/10 to have Fun.
    +8 is freaken enough. And soon +9 will come, legitly!

C-West is becoming an pro server.. Let the rest cry Tbh, its allready sweet as it is.

You complain cuz a server doesn't have duped or otherwise illegal items?? Wtf, go there and upgrade some shit then.[/b]
    lol dupe? I had upgraded in diez all my +9 items self I have the balls to do anything

and u can't say lol diez normal ...I had +9 rogue shell set where 2-3 players had 1-2 +9 rogue items

It was in a period where in diez the ppl had no balls to upgrade and where +9 very rare exist... now is +9 in diez nothing newand standard

U think that c-west is full of players but when u look other servers then u can see that c-west is a very empty shit

I have the balls but I wouldn't pay premium for a retarded server

Validating

lol dupe? I had upgraded in diez all my +9 items self I have the balls to do anything

and u can't say lol diez normal ...I had +9 rogue shell set where 2-3 players had 1-2 +9 rogue items

It was in a period where in diez the ppl had no balls to upgrade and where +9 very rare exist... now is +9 in diez nothing newand standard

U think that c-west is full of players but when u look other servers then u can see that c-west is a very empty shit

I have the balls but I wouldn't pay premium for a retarded server[/b]
    15 md+8 burned ftw -.-

15 md+8 burned ftw -.-[/b]
    yup and made 3x md+9

and sold dual to Taeho a friend of Souls I think

Validating

none here

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast