Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

So meny more People coming c west

This is a discussion on So meny more People coming c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok lol so u come here to flame EVERYONE that plays in cwest? we r actually glad we dont have ...
Page: 7

Little archer Senior Member

ok lol so u come here to flame EVERYONE that plays in cwest?

we r actually glad we dont have ppl like u here in cwest(TURKS). so pls gtfo to ur dupemusun, babamusun, koxpmusun server okı?

DrUnKeNmAsTeR maybe for once u can shut the fuck up and stop flaming everyone?
    also i know its off topic but i just hope it will shut ur dirty racist mouth:

@ diez 3-4 years ago
    nazis are naturally retarded... fuck off

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

DrUnKeNmAsTeR maybe for once u can shut the fuck up and stop flaming everyone?
    also i know its off topic but i just hope it will shut ur dirty racist mouth:

@ diez 3-4 years ago
    nazis are naturally retarded... fuck off[/b]
    I hate jews I already wrote this ingame and in cheaters section and now here too, I'm a muslim I have my reasons and really I'm no Nazi

The only country who maybe like israel are USA and that only cuz there live so many jews

btw: jews have no dfference like Nazi's both killing civilian ppl

FREE PALESTINE !!!!!!!!!!!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I hate jews I already wrote this ingame and in cheaters section and now here too, I'm a muslim I have my reasons and really I'm no Nazi

The only country who maybe like israel are USA and that only cuz there live so many jews

FREE PALESTINE !!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    You're a fucking tool.

You're a fucking tool.[/b]
    U like turks ? NO

u are better as me ? NO

But I not talking shit about religions same like this jewish guys thats the different I just hate them since they doing it

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

U like turks ? NO

u are better as me ? NO

But I not talking shit about religions same like this jewish guys thats the different I just hate them since they doing it[/b]
    I have nothing against turks. Just because they speak their own language which we (english'ers) don't understand and some of their childish kids say abusive things doesn't mean i hate the whole population of turkey

71,892,808 people in turkey
    around 20,000 playing KO?

I don't see how you or me being better than each other has anything to do with what you said..

Racist scum you should be banned.

I have nothing against turks. Just because they speak their own language which we (english'ers) don't understand and some of their childish kids say abusive things doesn't mean i hate the whole population of turkey

71,892,808 people in turkey
    around 20,000 playing KO?
    I don't see how you or me being better than each other has anything to do with what you said..

Racist scum you should be banned.[/b]
    Your problem is easy u don't like the Turks because Ko

I don't like the jews because whatthey doing now .....U not watching news in TV ? or u just playing KO...

Why I should like jews when they don't like us ? I'm muslim don't forget

I have my reasons but my reasons are no game it's the pure Reality where children die without sense

Peace 4 Palestine

hehe all this points what u answered are maybe in your dreams the biggest noobs went to c-west thats fact !

Turks are the best and gave ya all the rest ( for the turkish haters )

The haters are the ones who never made a big deal in CZ

of course c-west is the best server for the haters to kill the same noobs as they are[/b]
    LOL turkish way of thinking, you always think you guys is tha best dont ya and then when you lose you install koxp or use tbl just to get your way and then you act like its normal and log of saying aq and swearing in turkish. YOU sir is just full of shit.
    Theres just a handfull you bastards who actualy could make a name in this game even tho u guys r like 90% of the population most you you just suck, running after partys to ks and do everything just to get yours names on the freaking board. So dont fucking tell me you guys r the best.

ok lol so u come here to flame EVERYONE that plays in cwest?

we r actually glad we dont have ppl like u here in cwest(TURKS). so pls gtfo to ur dupemusun, babamusun, koxpmusun server okı?[/b]
    i hate u razor :P (just in cz) but i'd have to agree wit u

if u don't play cwest. how can u rate us? and even if u did "PLAY" cwest how do u kno its not changed since u played?

I dont want to defend Isreal, BUT tell us which guys started shooting rockets?
    Hezbollah and Hamas!
    So they kill civilians too, they dont care who they kill!

Both sides are killing civilians not just the Isrealis.

Why do you keep bitching about CWest?
    If you like turkish players with their attitude, fine stay at Turkish-Servers.
    If you dont like CWest, dont join it.

I dont like to play at Turkish poulated Servers because:

1. Always turkish in Chat
    2. Only Turkish pms
    3. KS everywhere
    4. Sometimes dupe
    5. Koxp always
    6. Flaming
    7. Luring
    8. TBL edit ( Coz alot are noobs and cant win legitly) FACT
    an so on.

And after I quit Xigenon long time ago, CWest was a fine start for me again.
    With english speaking people and alot of fun.
    And I dont say, all turks are idiots. But most of them. Mostly the kids, which dont care if they dupe,koxp or anything else. The older skilled players are always nice and its nice to play with them. But thats just 10-15 % of all Turs at a server. And thats sad.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

I don't like the jews because whatthey doing now .....U not watching news in TV ? or u just playing KO...

I have my reasons but my reasons are no game it's the pure Reality where children die without sense

Peace 4 Palestine[/b]
    the reason that ur muslim and have ur own shitty "meaning of life" dosent mean we also belive what u belive. If u think freeing palestien or whatever country that is, if thats ur main goal go for it lol, other than that i really dont think anyone in here cares about ur Palestine stuff, go somwhere else than a Knight Online gaming forum.
    Children will always die whiout a real reason, if u think anything/somethign gonna change coz ur making replies into this topic, then ur wasting ur time. Sad too see such a person whos stuck in his own belives.

Banned

Peace 4 Palestine[/b]
    You're a fucking moron dude, racism is not gonna make a war go away, RACISM is what causes war.

People don't hate turks, they just don't like to be talked down to by anyone. Nobody wants to told to go fuck their sister.

You have a bad realization with reality. I'm against any uncalled for war, I am not sure what is going on over there in Palestine so I won't say anything about it. I

say your a fucking racist though. You are of no good to anyone.

mystical

You expect them to just sit and be quiet while palestine launches continues attacks on israel? It was ok for Palestine to kill jews, but when israelees retaliate, Palestine screams let us free, stop killin our people. But arent they doing the same shit to Israel? Before saying shit remember who launched first attack before Israel said enough is enough. You say "jews have no difference like nazi's both killing civilian ppl", jews just want to be left alone, and alot of nationalities hate jews. so get your facts straight before you say stupid shit. You are muslim so you should know better, dont make me start talking about 911. So far muslims are known to be like nazi's hating all the counties and making people convert to islam.

Banned

Topic been going on for awhile, if another wave of users head to C-W you have my permission to make another topic, same as this one.

Offtopic: I said my opinion about the Gaza matter and only replied one time in the offtopic topic, as seeing the topic progress i feel it was a right choice i made seeing as there is alot if ignorant people replying in that topic. To all those who are continuously replying in that topic you may know about, think like this, "should i argue with a ignorant person?" then see if you still want to click the submit button.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567