Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Solution to K0XP

This is a discussion on Solution to K0XP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or you can simply join the current private servers and save the trouble of creating one lol...
Page: 3

wawh

or you can simply join the current private servers and save the trouble of creating one lol

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

You know whats funny? People use the way to avoid the ingame filter to many times that they start using it everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    We as in the English community, as in non turk, should stop paying for premium. This game is not worth our money or time becuase Ko fails to eliminate k0xpers. These k0xpers are having a thrill of their lifetime getting M bored symbol in diez whiling using k0xp. They probaly love this game, so maybe we should all just stop paying for premiun and maybe even make another account and koxp or something. it is not worth the time with so much K0xp to play legit.
    IF k0xp ends, we can go back to playing legit.
    u dont need to spend ur time to find a sloution... Solution is easy, If k2 wanna stop, %100 they can stop. they dont care about the game anymore, its all about Benjamin^^ they earn money and thats all... and stop to say everytime Turks Turks.... now the biggest koxp users are from china, they have on every server thousands accs with premiums and with koxp...

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    u dont need to spend ur time to find a sloution... Solution is easy, If k2 wanna stop, %100 they can stop. they dont care about the game anymore, its all about Benjamin^^ they earn money and thats all... and stop to say everytime Turks Turks.... now the biggest koxp users are from china, they have on every server thousands accs with premiums and with koxp...
    @Phar0.
    Bring ur noob ass back to oly pls.

@Topic Starter.
    We have tried this but the KO ADDICTS couldnt stop playing the game and getting mad when they couldnt get in so they bought premium /FAIL

Also the english speakers are not even a quarter of what k2 makes off the turks.. You wanna do something money wise u need to get the turks to stop buying premium for every 1 english speaker who buys prem theres about 30 turks who buy it

[QUOTE=Sm0keS;2539463]@Phar0.

I ve never played at oly ^^

There are several issues going on here. USKO is almost a different game than JKO. One of the GM's posted a few things that I found very interesting. 1) MGames makes all the patches, K2 only maintaines the servers / bans cheaters. 2) MGames doesn't really play the game, so they don't see all the issues.

For the last 4-5 years KO has been the 4th in revenue earned each year. Im not sure of current figures, but it is probably still in that area. They make a lot of money. Seeing as USKO is the largest, and the non-english speaking community of USKO is the largest that is where most of the money is coming from.

Really only two things can be done, but the WHOLE community has to do it for it to work. (Honestly I don't think this will every happen).

1. Stop buying premium
    2. Stop buying gold from gold farmers.

I wil say this, it might be too early to say anything, but it looks like K2 is doing something. At least on CW the price of gold from the goldfarmers has increased $ 2.00 in the last 2 weeks. Why is that important? Either there are more people buying or less gold, and we all know that there are not more people playing CW. So there is less gold.

Honestly this game will not get better until Mgames, and K2 changes how they do things.

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    You know whats funny? People use the way to avoid the ingame filter to many times that they start using it everywhere.
    Thats why you delete slander_us.tbl

[quote=Phar0;2539511]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    @Phar0.

I ve never played at oly ^^
    Jared?

zzzzzz 10 letters

[quote=Sm0keS;2539732]
    Jared?

zzzzzz 10 letters
    nope ^^
    zzzz 10 letters again........

blackpaddle

if,if,if like ke to ko

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    The problem with C-West was they keep adding more countries to it and by the time the got the right people in it was too late. Also with the organised farming that happend the server stood no chance.

Also find it funny for someone to flame the English speaking comunity about how they flame each other. The irony is just perfect.
    They had to add new countries other else it would be death server ^^

I have a better idea. Quit ko and feel how good it feels. The only sad people will be the poor employees at k2 office

Quote Originally Posted by R3tAiL View Post
    I have a better idea. Quit ko and feel how good it feels. The only sad people will be the poor employees at k2 office
    where should people babashop their gear and pwn without skillz then ?

U come all this by yourself?
    I think this idea have been around long time lol..

Phobby

Default KO service

I for one have stopped paying them for their crappy service (spent like $150 each month before).

Come on, peak hours and 1 GM online? On a WoW server with about the same population (maybe lower) there were 14 (fourteen) active GMs all the time (Bladefist)...

I guess if they had more GMs (and also better trained), the cheating would drop down a LOT.
    I reported a cheater (actually a cheater party) to GM and even after 9 hours, the cheaters were on the same spot, botting away (even the same chars) - he said he will look into it (yeah, right)! It was like this each time so I have lost patience with K2...

I see only 3 options here:
    1) join them
    2) ignore them <- my preference for now
    3) quit <- most likely outcome

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast