Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz

This is a discussion on some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Beckhouse: </div> <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010 and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop ...
Page: 2

Crazy2010

Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Beckhouse:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares *

hmmm, every? :huh: care to take me up on that with me on waylander[/b]
    im 2-0 or 3-0 on him i cant remember , he is very temp guy i do respect him , but he kept sending letters on and on however i was told two guys playing the charcater ,, , however i have a few SS somewhere

but sure why not we can do 1v1 sometimes let me know

Robin

Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Beckhouse:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares *

hmmm, every? :huh: care to take me up on that with me on waylander[/b]
    i just 1v1 him, when ever he redballs he uses abys pots and gets full hp,hes probably the worst lvl 71 warrior on ares. he didnt even dent my hp, i guess that what he gets for never lvling his own char and just buying lvl 70 chars thinking he owns lol.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Robin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robin)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

hmmm, every? :huh: care to take me up on that with me on waylander
    i just 1v1 him, when ever he redballs he uses abys pots and gets full hp,hes probably the worst lvl 71 warrior on ares. he didnt even dent my hp, i guess that what he gets for never lvling his own char and just buying lvl 70 chars thinking he owns lol.[/b]

Yep , thats what everyone say when they get owned. Tell me something new , stop running when u redball faggot GO MIN HEAL GOGOGOG

Burn fuker burn , YOU STILL OWE Me, MY i got FROM DF , you have no rights to give to a clan memeber without my promission EVEN IF YOU ARE A CLAN LEADER I gave you no promission !

* NOT BEING GREADY *

Robin

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by Robin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robin)
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Beckhouse::
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

i just 1v1 him, when ever he redballs he uses abys pots and gets full hp,hes probably the worst lvl 71 warrior on ares. he didnt even dent my hp, i guess that what he gets for never lvling his own char and just buying lvl 70 chars thinking he owns lol.[/b]

Yep , thats what everyone say when they get owned. Tell me something new , stop running when u redball faggot GO MIN HEAL GOGOGOG

Burn fuker burn , YOU STILL OWE Me, MY i got FROM DF , you have no rights to give to a clan memeber without my promission EVEN IF YOU ARE A CLAN LEADER I gave you no promission agate ring ![/b][/quote]

lol all you do is trash talk, you lost like a noob even though you used abyss pots, maybe next time you should bring more than 20 . dont be too upset soon your daddy can buy you a lvl 80 warrior and you can start trash talking all over again.

i am done talking with ya, if you want a rematch just pm me ^_^

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Robin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robin)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)
    Originally posted by Robin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

i just 1v1 him, when ever he redballs he uses abys pots and gets full hp,hes probably the worst lvl 71 warrior on ares. he didnt even dent my hp, i guess that what he gets for never lvling his own char and just buying lvl 70 chars thinking he owns lol.

Burn fuker burn , YOU STILL OWE Me, MY i got FROM DF , you have no rights to give to a clan memeber without my promission EVEN IF YOU ARE A CLAN LEADER I gave you no promission agate ring ![/b]
    lol all you do is trash talk, you lost like a noob even though you used abyss pots, maybe next time you should bring more than 20 . dont be too upset soon your daddy can buy you a lvl 80 warrior and you can start trash talking all over again.

i am done talking with ya, if you want a rematch just pm me ^_^[/b][/quote]

Ok baba im done with you as well

enjoy this pic i really had to take it , even tho my folder full of picture but is good sig , DONT Turn your back on me and RUN

Oh also just to prove who you are robingay

scammer or what we do say ....I trusted him with items ....

Anyways im DONE WITH YOU. GET OFF THIS TOPIC CUZ U MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL.

Let flipp talk

P.S . you and atari can sit on my middle finger
    <3 rainman , leon , danty , miya

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

the drama unfolds... xD

ko4life is like a fukin soap sometimes

change your name it looks like mine..

Robin

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by Robin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robin)
    Originally posted by Crazy2010
    Originally posted by Robin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

Burn fuker burn , YOU STILL OWE Me, MY i got FROM DF , you have no rights to give to a clan memeber without my promission EVEN IF YOU ARE A CLAN LEADER I gave you no promission agate ring !

i am done talking with ya, if you want a rematch just pm me ^_^[/b]
    Ok baba im done with you as well

enjoy this pic i really had to take it , even tho my folder full of picture but is good sig , DONT Turn your back on me and RUN

Oh also just to prove who you are robingay

scammer or what we do say ....I trusted him with items ....

Anyways im DONE WITH YOU. GET OFF THIS TOPIC CUZ U MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL.

Let flipp talk

P.S . you and atari can sit on my middle finger
    <3 rainman , leon , danty , miya[/b][/quote]

lol post the whole pic lets see how many abyss pots you had this time. i m sure it was more than 60 , all you did is spam them. only reason i died is because we both got debuff by a noob priest. but u can proof me wrong and post the whole pic and let everyone see it

i still regret giving ur items back. i should have kept them and give to some else who can make a good use out of them.

P.S. no one in clan likes you, including those people you mention you loved. i feel sorry for you lol.

Banned

i wish i would've taken ss' of my and d4go2's pm. he said he 4 stoned me, maybe he restatted to duffer sometime yesterday, i don't know. And to hogan, aka ewwwyourface, dude you suck you always have. You have always had a not so great combo and the only way you could ever have done good in this game was to babashop a lvl70+ char, yet you still suck.

So, all i gotta say is that i saw a 960heal coming from d4go2's feet and then suddenly my char was alive again, but with 4 less stones on him. And ewww you were the one running around with that dread mare that u kept binding towards me and prek. Well, i've said all i have had to about this, there is nothing more to say. Sad to see another clan that has to resort to luring on ppl to take the boss, i could've cared less if u ks'd it from us, would've shown that you guys may have been stronger then. And tell ForgottenWarrior he needs to find a better clan, he also got xp'd by that dreadmare. Pretty sad how ur own clannie lures on you <_<

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by flippin
    i wish i would've taken ss' of my and d4go2's pm. he said he 4 stoned me, maybe he restatted to duffer sometime yesterday, i don't know. And to hogan, aka ewwwyourface, dude you suck you always have. You have always had a not so great combo and the only way you could ever have done good in this game was to babashop a lvl70+ char, yet you still suck.

So, all i gotta say is that i saw a 960heal coming from d4go2's feet and then suddenly my char was alive again, but with 4 less stones on him. And ewww you were the one running around with that dread mare that u kept binding towards me and prek. Well, i've said all i have had to about this, there is nothing more to say. Sad to see another clan that has to resort to luring on ppl to take the boss, i could've cared less if u ks'd it from us, would've shown that you guys may have been stronger then. And tell ForgottenWarrior he needs to find a better clan, he also got xp'd by that dreadmare. Pretty sad how ur own clannie lures on you <_<
    Becouse of one guy u calling the whole clan lurers ? what a dumbass ... anyway Ewww isnt our clannie anymore.

Banned

ok, so the whole clan doesn't lure. and ewww isnt in clan anymore, that's my fault for makin the topic like that. but maybe u need to have a little pow-wow with ur luring clannies then grobs ok, or is ur whole goal to make ares worse than it is until logos comes out eh?

Banned Senior Member

ok, so the whole clan doesn't lure. and ewww isnt in clan anymore, that's my fault for makin the topic like that. but maybe u need to have a little pow-wow with ur luring clannies then grobs ok, or is ur whole goal to make ares worse than it is until logos comes out eh?
    First i thought that u was my friend.
    Second i hate lurers like everyone else , here u didnt proved nothing that they lured or not , next time take a SS.
    Third , u should just pm me and we would solve this.
    My goal is to make ARES worst then it is ? What have i done wrong ? I making it worste cuz i report KOXPERS on KO forum ? Cuz i invite u in almost every my PK or EXP party ?

Go cry to ur momy ...

tha_amras

Default Re: some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz

guys, grow a set and dont be gay, dont lure on me and my tank while tanking talos, these ppl were EwwYourFace, D4go2 or sumthing, he 4stoned me after i got xped with a tscroll on, but GROBS teach ur clan to be a bunch of fags oke? i will lure on you guys every chance i get now, i dont care who it is, just a warning to all TheReapers, if you see, ieatmywheaties, i will lure on you.

Medic

Blancanieves

hi amras
    hi Grobs

Good morning

open umbrellas

Hawk.

ok, so the whole clan doesn't lure. and ewww isnt in clan anymore, that's my fault for makin the topic like that. but maybe u need to have a little pow-wow with ur luring clannies then grobs ok
    So you want Grobs to talk to the clan about luring when the Warrior you claim lured on you is not in the clan any more???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast