Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Some possible changes?

This is a discussion on Some possible changes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm wonder how they gonna rate the performance of a support priest and support mage, hopefully not on # of ...
Page: 2

hmmm wonder how they gonna rate the performance of a support priest and support mage, hopefully not on # of kills[/b]
    Those patch notes stated that you would not automatically be put in party. If someone leeches, just kick them. Everyone else in party will probably get "party points" for number of kills. So all you useful mages and priests should be fine as long as your warriors and rogues have can openers and plenty of cans of whoop ass around.

Bosses will no longer respawn in combat zones. Instead an object will be placed in the middle of the zones, and when it is destroyed, bosses (including Eslant bosses) will spawn. The amount of monsters spawned depends on the zone where the object was killed: Arrdream: 4, Ronark Land Base: 5, Ronark Land: 6.[/b]
    If the bosses still spawn in the spots that the usually do, no one will destroy the monument, and will just camp those spots.

Ignore Me Senior Member

From what the producer just said.

Looks like low level quests, and those buffing NPC's in Moradon and Home Nations will come first.

Well if everyone going into the outside Arena is buffed - I'm duffing.

P.S. Maybe that prayer is just normal "Prayer of god's power ". It got a change from req level 45 to req STR 85. In that case not news.

Interesting changes. I think mage parties will have a blast NTing the same people over and over and get getting extra np...

Always good to see whats coming and what to look forward to.

Where's all the people saying the game is closing again...ya same ol' rumor different year.

that means u will see real armors under valks, right? finnally![/b]
    You'll have the option to make it transparent (Only if you want). But still shells always was way more sexy than any of those cospre armors...

Skill bar improvements
    11-13-2008

* A lock button will be added to the skill bar. When the skill bar is locked, you won't be able to drag buttons from it.
    * You'll be able to expand your skill bar to show multiple lines. You can operate the additional lines by mouse, but the hot keys 1-8 and F1-F8 will only affect the top line.

About time, this is great.

Boss respawn change
    10-30-2008

Bosses will no longer respawn in combat zones. Instead an object will be placed in the middle of the zones, and when it is destroyed, bosses (including Eslant bosses) will spawn. The amount of monsters spawned depends on the zone where the object was killed: Arrdream: 4, Ronark Land Base: 5, Ronark Land: 6.

Not sure I like that. Part of the original lure of the game for me was being able to run around solo and kill respawning bosses. If you have to have a party to kill the object and its super hard, then most of the bosses will be killed by the top players never giving the noobs a chance to help build their characters.

When using a Minerva item (called Cospre item in USKO) you'll have the option to make it transparent.[/b]
    Just wondering, what if I make it transparent:
    a) will I be able to see others' valks?
    b) will the others see my valk?

Just wondering, what if I make it transparent:
    a) will I be able to see others' valks?
    b) will the others see my valk?[/b]
    Pretty sure it's just the option of making your own valks invisible to everyone, including other players.

I think each individual can leave their valks on so that you can't see what armors are underneath.

hmm.. would be nice to have an option of making it invisible for me and visible for others xD

I wonder if Chrono's Prayer is a stronger type of book. BP's are gunna fricken rape wtF

BDW is nice but 3 mistakes.. 20~29, 30~39, 40~49, 50~57, 58~64, 65~72 and 73~77.
    So I'm going to BDW when I can't get into EMC/Luferson unless I'm lvl 35?
    So I'm going to BDW against mastered players but I wanna stay Ardream and not have to delevel to 57?
    I'm an RLB player but I don't wanna go to BDW against rogues with bloody beast or warriors with howling sword or BP's with helis..?

Rivalry system is GG.

Lunar War map vote? I'm guessing both the king of EMC and king of Luferson get to vote? What if he/she isn't online? Or maybe it's the top 5 clans from both nations?

Enchanter NPC.. hmm, help get Eslant more active a little bit, unless the enchants are as bad as pet buffs.

"Stab 2"? New Ardream skill bar, here I come. Ardream rogues won't have to wait for a skill to load anymore with some skill bars, woop.

Jewelry compounding? Unless something made me an expensive item, it might be worth looking after. But people won't buy 3 shitty rings to make 1 shitty necklace (AoS for example)

Transparent valks? FTW? Finally ;D

Early 2010? What else is new.. From now to this patch, and still there will be shitload of bugs.[/b]
    You won't register from a NPC, but using an event UI.

And the DCZ/RLB thingy, i dont think the item reward will be THAT good anyhow.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I just saw Gyrokpeter twitter on an update to priests.

On future updates changes to game mechanics on th KoK page.

Game Mechanics / NPC changes
    Changes to priests' equipping method
    Sometime before 04-02-2009

Priests will no longer be able to equip weapons in their left hand. Also, the damage will be calculated based on the INT stat.[/b]
    Wow: like I don't even know what good INT jewlery is.

Am I expected to INT my armors and get INT accessorys. :unsure:

Basically it will be good to shell up. Weird though.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Priests will no longer be able to equip weapons in their left hand. Also, the damage will be calculated based on the INT stat.[/b]
    Bye\bye BPs

omg hope its not ture :blink: the only ring which gives int is platinum ring lol

Ignore Me Senior Member

B> ROF+3 h34r:

Bye\bye BPs [/b]
    Meaby not :P cos INT priest with shells will be better than STR BP, cos shells give more def and INT like STR give bonus DMG, but for sure thats sux ;P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast