Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /ban plx[/b] GET a life. Ill buy from who I want to? Dont like it? Too bad....
Page: 6

Banned

/ban plx[/b]
    GET a life.

Ill buy from who I want to? Dont like it? Too bad.

draviste

No offense beat, your only good at KO because you got given items by the CEO's wife...You can't pk, and you like to run your mouth about bullshit. Your in the wrong here, no one else...I know everyone does bad but for you to flame someone for arguing against you because YOUR in the wrong...Thats just bullshit...Stfu beat seriously...Sorry but you really do piss me off sometimes...

And Tapion shut up, you've been gifted items from hackers, corrupt GM or whatever, and your scammer...[/b]
    Yah now what Bob if I need advice on Being a forum Troll or how to be a stalker I will come to you but thanks for your opinion and uh opinions are like assholes everyones got one.........but thanks for yours oh btw no offence lols.

And Tiozac please they dont do server transfers ......... show some proof or uhm gtfo.

HaloGod

maybe i should come pathos h34r:

Oh yeah he can flame and harrass people but god forbid anyone speak up and call him a punk he is running around in game pming people so he can be all big and tough on the forumns, at least the dude he is pming reminded him of the TOS about harrasement probably asking him to go bug someone else for awhile.

And Just a little FYI: To get a server transfer you need the approval of the AP (Associate Producer) as well as the TP (Technical Producer) so its way wayyyyy above the gm level so come on guys I love a good conspiracy too but show some proof that they got transfered and uh if they did well it came from extremely high up in the company and there would have to been a damm good reason for the company to approve it they arnt just going to transfer dudes because the got bored from another server. Come on Wartland use that thing on top of your neck and think it out, your obcviousely fuking with guys you now nothing about like a dumb ass running down the street with the mob to have a cross burning without having a clue about what your talking about.[/b]
    Like everything at KO goes according to the rules... Give us another explanation for the new level 80's, 0ddarcher making up some rumour, rare weapon defences and NP symbol.
    I dunno why you are so pissed off.
    God, it makes me sad even English players do everything they can to "own", and then deny it.
    Do whatever the fuck you want, you can't buy skills...

draviste

Like everything at KO goes according to the rules... Give us another explanation for the new level 80's, 0ddarcher making up some rumour, rare weapon defences and NP symbol.
    I dunno why you are so pissed off.
    God, it makes me sad even English players do everything they can to "own", and then deny it.
    Do whatever the fuck you want, you can't buy skills...[/b]
    Whoa the Jackk ass's are coming out of the wood work today another expert wow you guys might want to start the I am an expert club yah all can sit around and tell each other how its is. But man this is entertaining Corrupt gm's server transfers armours appearing out of no were, hoardes of lvl 80's converging on Pathos oh man you all are a funny crew.

Whoa the Jackk ass's are coming out of the wood work today another expert wow you guys might want to start the I am an expert club yah all can sit around and tell each other how its is. But man this is entertaining Corrupt gm's server transfers armours appearing out of no were, hoardes of lvl 80's converging on Pathos oh man you all are a funny crew.[/b]
    maybe cuz its true. how u explain the random lvl 80 ppl no1 seen before pking and owning the fuk out of u... yea it happened to me yesturday so i think this is true.

Whoa the Jackk ass's are coming out of the wood work today another expert wow you guys might want to start the I am an expert club yah all can sit around and tell each other how its is. But man this is entertaining Corrupt gm's server transfers armours appearing out of no were, hoardes of lvl 80's converging on Pathos oh man you all are a funny crew.[/b]
    I can feel ur tears coming up. It's ok man, some people just need the help of corrupt gm's to achieve something in this game... We understand. :lol:
    Just remember it's only a game, no need to get all crazy on some forum about it.

Banned

oh stfu beat. one of the people in the clan you made with the ppl from bera TOLD ME this.

Not gonna say who because they dont want to be blames.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

as i said to you when u pmed me warland :

His items are earned and his lvl is earned. And yes he is legit.
    If u think otherwise, what can i do?

peace out

Yah now what Bob if I need advice on Being a forum Troll or how to be a stalker I will come to you but thanks for your opinion and uh opinions are like assholes everyones got one.........but thanks for yours oh btw no offence lols.

And Tiozac please they dont do server transfers ......... show some proof or uhm gtfo.[/b]

funny how u say that when u reply to like every1's posts in this topic :P

gonan send KSC later, ill upload it afte ri eat

CuriositY

one of my friend's diez account got bugged and all his shit ( dd helm, dd shield, spear d,axe d, etc) in his innhost got moved to ares by accident...

imagin if they got moved to akara, girakon or 1 of the newer servers

he would be the richest guy ever xD[/b]
    Or he maybe keep it from the old Ko :P

And it would be so good if it happen in Akara !

gg if its true... Pathos just got more ghey :P

gg if its true... Pathos just got more ghey :P[/b]
    moradon, p1, 817, 656, hes selilng more rare defence items.

for those of you too lazy to actually see the stuff XD

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/120/wtf...sonpathoij8.jpg

SEND CUSTOMER SUPPORT TIX GET THEM WIPED FROM SERVERRRR

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast