Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do i need to bring up myko stories bobby ?[/b] Im not on anybody's side for this story ( i ...
Page: 4

tjokis

do i need to bring up myko stories bobby ?[/b]
    Im not on anybody's side for this story ( i know its annoying as hell on the begining of the servers to loose boss like this) but hm... yeah u should bring myko stories about toysoldier ( marjolaine , Bobby ) since hes trying to act like he was a thrustable guy and do trades with usd on market section while i remember that he scammed me and psychosexy on MYko.

Sno0p

lmao @ frustated kids =))

This topic should be closed it only brings up the obvious.

Shinju21

rather bug a boss then give it away moohooo, especially to Judge, which is a clan that won't last long [/b]
    what ever think what u like nuub

is soo noob that all bosses are up i seen like 8 orcs signing up for border war yesterday yet all boss on all server were up only boss that wasn't up was a sq on a1 (other then easy shit like shuala samma dt which on a3-a5 me and another mage killed)

Psy

Maybe they should make the guards stronger.
    Maybe they should make the guards kill the lurers.
    Maybe stealth shouldn't work on bosses.

is soo noob that all bosses are up i seen like 8 orcs signing up for border war yesterday yet all boss on all server were up only boss that wasn't up was a sq on a1 (other then easy shit like shuala samma dt which on a3-a5 me and another mage killed)[/b]
    the less ppl do booses the moore left for u

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Snoop, who are u calling a noob,ever had a 70+ account u idiot ? I play this game as long as u breath air so stop talking

With the risk of being warned, muted or banned... I saw every1 posted shitty useless comments in this thread, so here are my 2 cents :lol:

Nothing personal...

Snoop, who are u calling a noob,ever had a 70+ account u idiot ? I play this game as long as u breath air so stop talking[/b]
    But get a life, lmao

arko

Snoop, who are u calling a noob,ever had a 70+ account u idiot ? I play this game as long as u breath air so stop talking[/b]
    lmao < that made my day <3

i dont&#39; see a problem with luring boss. its not as worse as being lured on while you are doing one. Just try to kill it in secret next time, lure it up a hill so other ppl wont&#39; see you humping it.

Having it lured all the way to base is pretty funny at times xD when you see priest try to desperately do it with holy light

Banned

There&#39;s a thing called "merchanting" when you go to sleep and go out for school/work.[/b]
    Out? haha xD

Maze

we ran into similar issues on girakon, sucks but u get over it eventually. Welcome to the joys of a new, infested server if ppl cant kill it, they figure no one should :\[/b]

ahahah yea lol

Ainelover

i thought nikleo was 20+, /get_lyfe pls right back at ya

Speed

k first of all what does whining on ko4life will do ingame? nothing , if u want to kill a boss and get drop kill the bugged one and go camp the next one... and if u think killing a bugged boss is a waste of pots then dont do it... nobody is forcing you....

ppl need to grow some brains here , good thing he is a vent mod lol....

kibal

orc side is constant bugged bosses , i think k2 should do something about this because a gaurd hit it is bugged ? i mean there is no argument here this is a stupid command from there programers ....[/b]

Rofl thats happed since the day 1 of ko ,3 year later u wanna change the world? xD

Rofl thats happed since the day 1 of ko ,3 year later u wanna change the world? xD[/b]

its like hes never killed a boss before h34r:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast