Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes Judge does suck so bad look at us we're grade 5.[/b] :lol: even if you are grade 1 that ...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

yes Judge does suck so bad look at us we're grade 5.[/b]
    :lol: even if you are grade 1 that doesnt change things lol.

Togashi

goota love the flame wars

Banned

:lol: even if you are grade 1 that doesnt change things lol.[/b]
    lawl ya , it wont change anything .... good 1 Haris.

cjd5

13/11/2007 11:51:27 AM nikleo Frawst your a real ass
    13/11/2007 11:51:29 AM nikleo Frawst dam
    13/11/2007 11:51:36 AM nikleo Frawst and yoru a faggot
    13/11/2007 11:51:39 AM Frawst nikleo GOOD ONE!
    13/11/2007 11:51:39 AM nikleo Frawst who has sex with your father
    13/11/2007 11:51:43 AM Frawst nikleo real mature
    13/11/2007 11:51:45 AM Frawst nikleo you sure your 24?

rofl, good one[/b]
    its a matter of physics and biology and ko = x3 and x=4 and y=6 and B=-3 than bosses= B-3 understand ?

Banned

if im not wrong, u are 188/189 the biggest scammers in myko, scammed half of the myko community and marjolaine ( account trade/borrow items _Quit_clan? lol). he only took back wut was taken from him, what are you crying about? u finally know how it feels like to be scammed? an eye for an eye moved on pls its been 2 years already rofl!
    no pls nickleo dont scared me ok plss.
    lol ill tell u the story.

back when u joined my clan, um there were alot of funny moments. as i recall some of the most memorible ones. u really amazed me with telling how awesome ur pk skill was on ventrillo everytime u logon vent. stories such as how u owned level 70s with glowy dildos with ur level 61 sin really made me laughed. tho u rarely steps in cz? and omggg remember when u tell me of how pwnage u were when u owned talos SOLO and got and IB??? i litterally shits in my pants from laughing dude. whenever u got owned it always the LAG omfg lagsss.
    aside from that, u left my clan to join with scammers like 188/189 cuz i didnt help u with gear was simply sad. up until now i still see how u support/friends with them even tho u know about their scam histories.. so wut does that make you then?
    u and ur clan sucked on girakon, what makes u think u will succeed in akara or watever?

do u ever wonder why ur wife left you? remember the day ur wife kicked u out of the house and u didnt anywhere to go? the first thing on ur mind was.. "omfg how am i going to play ko"?? sorry for bringing up personal stories, but im not the dumbass that tell everyone everything about my personal life lol

OK NICK, I'LL LEAVE U ALONE SO CRY ON OK!![/b]
    ...? you know me so well , 1 im 24 and its obvious bobby you dont know shit , i know your a scammer and you know why i left your noob clan , CAUSE YOUR A SHITTY ASS LEADER WHO DONT KNOW WHICH IS WHAT CONSIDERING YOU COULDNT EVEN TANK A TK WITH FULL UNDY , MASSIVE PRIEST AND AND LVL 65 RAPTOR +8 , YOUR COMBO IS SHIT AND YOUR SKILLS ARE POOR , get a life bro or i fucking post a ss of my inbox where you begged me to bump your topics you fucking peice of shit

I liked that chaotic soulz commented, pwned.

kk so what were you trying to achieve from posting this Nikleo?

A team of duff priests to surround Eslant town and Sleep the bosses being lured. I know k2 takes ages to fix anything, but this has been out since the game was created, it's there for obvious reasons. You tell puppetyuber that this not a flame topic, than you flame him. Thats really going to make him stop. Puppetyuber does consider himself good gun, more than others, and his clan might be considered shit to some, but it's far better than ChaoticSoulz ever was.
    Close This Topic, Mute that idiot that made it also.[/b]

i came here to tell nick his clan sucks. its only the first week on new server and he already talk mad shits. he got offended i guess, and "wanted to tell a story about me" as a threat or some shit.. he thought i care about it.
    u should read the whole thread before u comment on my post. cuz u know noting, yet u talk like u know wtf is going on.
    the only people that come to this guys defense are his clannies so yeah go kiss his ass and make it look better ok guys.[/b]
    will be asking admin to close this , its gotten way out of hand , honestly you guys all need to grow and and resume life , these post only show your stupidy and ignorance ty for my friends for sticking up for me against the doggs who are out for my blood

Banned

Personal Message
    TOYSOLDIER_

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts yoyo, Oct 30 2007, 09:43 PM

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 14,152

yo nickshizoo, its bob from myko, can u go to girakon trade section and vouch for me man. i need to buy stuff for ko. thanks

honestly you guys all need to grow and and resume life , these post only show your stupidy and ignorance ty for my friends for sticking up for me against the doggs who are out for my blood[/b]

i think you should try taking your own advice

Banned

i think you should try taking your own advice[/b]

honestly i think you should be muted and banned

honestly i think you should be muted and banned[/b]

cause, you know, both those work together, if im banned i cant even log the site, why mute me

thanks for proving your an idiot once again

Banned

cause, you know, both those work together, if im banned i cant even log the site, why mute me

thanks for proving your an idiot once again[/b]

BYE

umm, bye?

Banned

umm, bye?[/b]
    are you too stu stu stu stupid to keep posting ? topic is done retard

its incredibly sad that you got vent mod, guess eric didnt do a iq check for it

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD HASNT A MOD BLOCKED THIS TOPIC YET?

TOYSOLDIER_

...? you know me so well , 1 im 24 and its obvious bobby you dont know shit , i know your a scammer and you know why i left your noob clan , CAUSE YOUR A SHITTY ASS LEADER WHO DONT KNOW WHICH IS WHAT CONSIDERING YOU COULDNT EVEN TANK A TK WITH FULL UNDY , MASSIVE PRIEST AND AND LVL 65 RAPTOR +8 , YOUR COMBO IS SHIT AND YOUR SKILLS ARE POOR , get a life bro or i fucking post a ss of my inbox where you begged me to bump your topics you fucking peice of shit
    will be asking admin to close this , its gotten way out of hand , honestly you guys all need to grow and and resume life , these post only show your stupidy and ignorance ty for my friends for sticking up for me against the doggs who are out for my blood[/b]
    ok NICK, you are trying wayyyyy too hard to put me down there.
    u werent around to see me play, and umm i didnt have a raptor+8 until i hit 70. learn how to make up something good if u wana bullsh1t ok? lol
    and about my poor combo and poor skills, oky man u really got me in my hurting spot lol. yes i suck alot thats why all people there knows who i am, and what about you? just a lonely noob...
    i never begged you for anything.. u making urself sound like u something important..im guessing u started usko and think u are someone high and mighty in the community.
    nick do u really think i care what your exactly age is? 24 26 watever.. all i know is u are some fucking loser who thinks he is some hot shit on a game forum.
    CRY ON NICK!!!

BYE[/b]
    dont kill urself pls. it just an embarassment over the net.. noting serious.
    *hands nick a razor blade*

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast