Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol you guys need to get a life , and no its not the same clan , only 1 person ...
Page: 6

lol you guys need to get a life , and no its not the same clan , only 1 person was in it .....get your facts b4 you open you mouth[/b]
    and that person was you, the leader, which represents your whole clan. Your the one that needs to get a life and grow up, since your the one bitching about it for...1.5 days now? Just leave the topic, as for me im out, have fun throwing a BF

Banned

your clan stop koxping , pls , and check the deal here i only made 1 post the topic started then the chitlin came to flame so go back to school and educate yourselfs pls you all are about retarded

your clan stop koxping , pls , and check the deal here i only made 1 post the topic started then the chitlin came to flame so go back to school and educate yourselfs pls you all are about retarded[/b]

umm, yea, insanity koxps =/

wtf is a chitlin?

we are all about retarded? and you tell US to go back to school?

your clan stop koxping , pls , and check the deal here i only made 1 post the topic started then the chitlin came to flame so go back to school and educate yourselfs pls you all are about retarded[/b]
    we dont koxp sorry

and btw whats a chitlin? If you call us stupid please make sentences instead of fragments so all can understand. I'm just too stupid to read your post. :unsure:

Ki1laH

boss luring = scum
    trade spamming = scum

This topic reeks of scum...

TOYSOLDIER_

Im not on anybody's side for this story ( i know its annoying as hell on the begining of the servers to loose boss like this) but hm... yeah u should bring myko stories about toysoldier ( marjolaine , Bobby ) since hes trying to act like he was a thrustable guy and do trades with usd on market section while i remember that he scammed me and psychosexy on MYko.[/b]
    if im not wrong, u are 188/189 the biggest scammers in myko, scammed half of the myko community and marjolaine ( account trade/borrow items _Quit_clan? lol). he only took back wut was taken from him, what are you crying about? u finally know how it feels like to be scammed? an eye for an eye moved on pls its been 2 years already rofl!

+1 please do b4 the noob flamers look more nobbish
    do i need to bring up myko stories bobby ?[/b]
    no pls nickleo dont scared me ok plss.
    lol ill tell u the story.

back when u joined my clan, um there were alot of funny moments. as i recall some of the most memorible ones. u really amazed me with telling how awesome ur pk skill was on ventrillo everytime u logon vent. stories such as how u owned level 70s with glowy dildos with ur level 61 sin really made me laughed. tho u rarely steps in cz? and omggg remember when u tell me of how pwnage u were when u owned talos SOLO and got and IB??? i litterally shits in my pants from laughing dude. whenever u got owned it always the LAG omfg lagsss.
    aside from that, u left my clan to join with scammers like 188/189 cuz i didnt help u with gear was simply sad. up until now i still see how u support/friends with them even tho u know about their scam histories.. so wut does that make you then?
    u and ur clan sucked on girakon, what makes u think u will succeed in akara or watever?

do u ever wonder why ur wife left you? remember the day ur wife kicked u out of the house and u didnt anywhere to go? the first thing on ur mind was.. "omfg how am i going to play ko"?? you are 26+ years old and look at how retarded u are. maybe thats the reason?

sorry for bringing up personal stories, but im not the dumbass that tell everyone everything about my personal life lol

OK NICK, I'LL LEAVE U ALONE SO CRY ON OK!!

kennyburger

boss luring = scum
    trade spamming = scum

This topic reeks of scum...[/b]
    words of the wise.

:P forgot to quote.

stories such as how u owned level 70s with glowy dildos[/b]
    no one calls shards +8 dildo's ne more.

Ainelover

words of the wise.

:P forgot to quote.
    no one calls shards +8 dildo's ne more.[/b]

indeed :P

pspabuser

every1 calm it down lol just get a parti kill it hope for drop lol

kennyburger

yeah but imagine killing hq/sq on all servers and none of them exp/drop

Ki1laH

yeah but imagine killing hq/sq on all servers and none of them exp/drop[/b]
    Yeah it blows, I used to hate that so much on Edana and Pathos...jealous people lured bosses to town so we couldn't get them...eventually thought we had them all timed pretty much perfectly so they weren't able to lure them.

Thats the only way around it really. :P

Lol'ed at this

kennyburger

yeah to bad i don't know spawn times on anything but shaula/dt even still i don't get those bosses.

you guys wonder why hes the leader of a top 5 clan... its not hard to figure out seeing as akara being the gayest server that came out yet.. i dont see anyone good playing min the new server...

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

/close this shit. its just a flame war left and crap <_<

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast