Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Spam/Locked: Peoples respect

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Peoples respect within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mind you, the author of this thread (KALBASA) is mo3head, who is a notorious bug abuser/macroer/duper/scammer from FG. How do ...
Page: 7

Banned

Mind you, the author of this thread (KALBASA) is mo3head, who is a notorious bug abuser/macroer/duper/scammer from FG. How do I know this? He idiotically mentioned it on the "Ranking donation?" thread. He assumed that I would know him because he believed that I was the same person who used the name "MoeMoneyMaker" on FG. Ironically, he is demanding respect from other players.

You are a tool "mo3head".

Banned

hey fak u i from singapore singapore people ýs no prickýs ýs oký? :lol:
    we hang around usko players cause we want to americans are cool [/b]
    lol na i meant ppl who are singaporian are all modest and sarcastic bout there own skill...But Matt reminds me of a american player.

Banned

Mind you, the author of this thread (KALBASA) is mo3head, who is a notorious bug abuser/macroer/duper/scammer from FG. How do I know this? He idiotically mentioned it on the "Ranking donation?" thread. He assumed that I would know him because he believed that I was the same person who used the name "MoeMoneyMaker" on FG. Ironically, he is demanding respect from other players.

You are a tool "mo3head".[/b]

fuck yourself moe

yea sure some1 else used the name on FG , ofc lol
    to bad every1 knows you and i can ask every1 , r3p , goat no matter who , every1 will confirm this

you are the biggest retard ive ever seen , stop searching in every post some1 u can flame wtf

Banned

Once again, you are not proving that I am a FG forum member, but you are proving that you are a FG forum member by being on that forum. LOL. Think about it.

Anyways, that person is not me. I am not so stupid as to make a forum name at a KO cheat forum which is the same as my INGAME name.

Consider this as an example. Someone can make the name George W Bush at a Anti-American Forum and discuss how to ruin America's economy, does that mean that person is really George W Bush? Possible, but very unlikely.

You are a stilly little tool.

This guy participates in CHEAT FORUMS, yet he demands respect. IRONIC.

Banned

wonder how you know the name FG from when its called snoxd now for more then a few months?
    interesting.
    yep iam on SNOXD and oh iam a VIP that doesnt mean a shit , there is a private server and its not a gamehacking forum as u call it.
    No one would be such retarded to take the name moemoneymaker when it have such a bad reputation ;\

2days ago you posted here that you lie to k2team to get free items through ticketsystem and now you seriously say you wouldnt take the name on a "gamehackingforum" which is the same name INGAME .

think first dude.

Banned

wonder how you know the name FG from when its called snoxd now for more then a few months?
    interesting.
    yep iam on SNOXD and oh iam a VIP that doesnt mean a shit , there is a private server and its not a gamehacking forum as u call it.
    No one would be such retarded to take the name moemoneymaker when it have such a bad reputation ;\[/b]
    You just posted a snapshot of a forum where someone is selling bug exploits, explaining the tyon bug, etc and it is not a "gamehacking" forum? Seriously man, you are a tool.

Anyways, the point is not only did someone use my name on a "gamehacking" forum, but you are also a member on that forum. LOL

Lets show him some respect!

PS: Look on the snapshot, he is also using a proxy. (Kein Proxy) Isn't the usage of proxy considered "instant ban" on ko4life?

Banned

dont ignore my question.
    Code:
    and yea i posted hacks YOU posted onf FG .
    and it still doesnt make it a gamehacking forum since theres a private server they dev.
    just because some1 wanna join the server doesnt make him a cheater

about the proxy

it says Proxy: No proxy

retard.

watever dude search another one you can flame.
    you are not worth it , you respectless,peoplemanipulating piece of shit

Banned

dont ignore my question.
    Code:
    and yea i posted hacks YOU posted onf FG .
    and it still doesnt make it a gamehacking forum since theres a private server they dev.
    just because some1 wanna join the server doesnt make him a cheater[/b]
    Everyone knows what KOSP is, does that mean everyone uses it? Nope.

I've came to know about FG while I was on ranking. People were discussing how 12 year old kids (such as yourself) discuss cheats on that forum and are completely ruining this AWESOME GAME which we call Knight Online.

So once again, that person isn't me and neither can you prove it. However, you proved that you are on FG by taking those snapshots. LOL

Lets show him some respect!

bluecraze

Moe is one of the most legit player in this game. I can vouch that he has never cheated in KO

Banned

Everyone knows what KOSP is, does that mean everyone uses it? Nope.

I've came to know about FG while I was on ranking. People were discussing how 12 year old kids (such as yourself) discuss cheats on that forum and are completely ruining this AWESOME GAME which we call Knight Online.

So once again, that person isn't me and neither can you prove it. However, you proved that you are on FG by taking those snapshots. LOL

Lets show him some respect![/b]

Who gives a shit.

I visit FG.

TOYSOLDIER_

if you sat at home all day playing ko, only able to catch a quick glimpse of pussay on a 5second video clip, all the while contemplating why you have no real life friends calling you to hang out, yet still leading an influential life, assimilating to the stupidity of other geeks worldwide who have adopted a homo-erotic, racist, immature sense of humor, you'd be bitter to, and would be left with little respect to show towards others.

jacob_is_nice, is also right.[/b]
    this will offend alot of people on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who gives a shit.

I visit FG.[/b]

and you and moe are butt buddies. Uh oh, moe's gonna change his whole view on it, just to tap gets some respect. Fun fun

Banned

I VISIT ######.

WHO WANTS TO STOP ME.

Banned

Tapion deserves true respect. He is a person who admits his short-commings without "demanding" respect like some people (namely mo3head aka the cheater). Tapion is a good man.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567