Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

story of :Sky: and cursed IN...

This is a discussion on story of :Sky: and cursed IN... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ID4N didnt want to post on that retarded topic.. well anyway, mario is lying like there is ...
Page: 4

Mario

Originally posted by ID4N
    didnt want to post on that retarded topic.. well anyway, mario is lying like there is no tomorrow and u know what? i dont even care.. its only a game for god sakes, keep on lying about me, GL lol :lol: .

p.s *
    <3 old mni ftw
    so if im lyin fuktard why ppl keep quitin "ur" clan ?? those old ones, not freesh members... anyway u came back here again w/o balls ?? u dont care ? so stop feed ppl with ur bullshits retarded kid :angry: and I DONT CARE of pu**y like u, who have no balls to tell the truth... GO DIE !! :lol:

Originally posted by Nir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Don_E
    darkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *i dunno if i blocked coz *1 day i deleted like 30 contacts *on drunk. if i blocked u aswell i unblock asap.sry. i want spamm u oke? CAESAR GYVES SWEET TO CHILDREN OKE?
    very nice egon , i gave u free items and u block me ? ;/ hmm kinda lame dont ya think so ?[/b]
    Alon i c u was takin english lesson no more retarded laung (: (: (: :wub:

Nir

lol thx, and yes i take english lesson's h43r:

ID4N

am i scared to tell the truth? or its u the one who is? anyway i, thenically, banned u from clan, but dont forget u are the one who said in clan chat that ur gonna quit clan, so stop with bullshit
    and as i already said, get off me with ur lies and fuk off with the items u took.

kill each other for some fuking pixel please <_<

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Nir
    lol thx, and yes *i take english lesson's *h43r:
    took* B)

Nir

a.q ftw

Don_E

Originally posted by KaZaM
    kill each other for some fuking pixel please *<_<
    PLUDRUN +4 PLYZZZZZZZ ym needer natyonal numbers CLAN AGAAAA

hej

One go to human side and you can fight how much you want

Mario

Originally posted by ID4N
    ....u are the one who said in clan chat that ur gonna quit clan, so stop with bullshit * ...
    i writed ill quit clan if u dun stop fuk ur clannies arround :angry: asslicker dun send u SS from full convo :angry: so at last u banned me - i didnt left <_< anyway 2 things
    1) thx to u i saw real face of a guy, what i treated like a good friend, he is from my country and on end he backstabed me h43r:
    2) gl with camping luf monument :lol:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    i know 1 thing, u ran away with IN and the clan bank...
    so keep going with ur lies..
    i ran away ?? or u banned me ?? so if i ran away why i joined Rahjiff back ?? and why he invited scammer ?? I joined Rah back to show ppl that i didnt left clan shithead, coz i was BANNED, ur clannies still pmin me, askin why i left, and im bored, and i need to tell any1 1by1 that hes fukin greedy retarded leader banned me, and he have no balls to write this on forum, go school or go die, w/e... i didnt maded a SS when u banned me, my bad >.<, but some ppl saw it, whos a lier ?? u r, and u have no balls !! :angry:[/b]

maybe rahjiff invited u back so he could talk to you about the In, cuz it's wrong to take it when non is awarded it

Mario

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N

i ran away ?? or u banned me ?? so if i ran away why i joined Rahjiff back ?? and why he invited scammer ?? I joined Rah back to show ppl that i didnt left clan shithead, coz i was BANNED, ur clannies still pmin me, askin why i left, and im bored, and i need to tell any1 1by1 that hes fukin greedy retarded leader banned me, and he have no balls to write this on forum, go school or go die, w/e... i didnt maded a SS when u banned me, my bad >.<, but some ppl saw it, whos a lier ?? u r, and u have no balls !! :angry:

maybe rahjiff invited u back so he could talk to you about the In, cuz it's wrong to take it when non is awarded it[/b]
    "maybe"means that u dunno a shit... IN was awarded....

FatM4n

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N

i ran away ?? or u banned me ?? so if i ran away why i joined Rahjiff back ?? and why he invited scammer ?? I joined Rah back to show ppl that i didnt left clan shithead, coz i was BANNED, ur clannies still pmin me, askin why i left, and im bored, and i need to tell any1 1by1 that hes fukin greedy retarded leader banned me, and he have no balls to write this on forum, go school or go die, w/e... i didnt maded a SS when u banned me, my bad >.<, but some ppl saw it, whos a lier ?? u r, and u have no balls !! :angry:

maybe rahjiff invited u back so he could talk to you about the In, cuz it's wrong to take it when non is awarded it[/b]
    "maybe"means that u dunno a shit... IN was awarded....[/b][/quote]

well of nice of u to award it to ur self then leave clan with nearly the whole clan bank

Fatman ffs stop replying if you don't know shit <_<

Mario

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)
    Originally posted by FatM4n
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N

maybe rahjiff invited u back so he could talk to you about the In, cuz it's wrong to take it when non is awarded it
    "maybe"means that u dunno a shit... IN was awarded....[/b]
    well of nice of u to award it to ur self then leave clan with nearly the whole clan bank[/b][/quote]

go spamm other topic shithead... if u arent able to read whole text ask ur mom for help... i awarded myself coz i got rights for it ^_^ at least if u r bored go join random clan and pick up Caitharos brain noob same as u did in our clan after over 2 years of english version of KO, u still dunno that brain need pick up clan leader :lol: so if u can own this PRIMARY rule n00b, so why we talkin here ?? go make ur own clan, u got now Key for capes... ops sry u just got 3k NPs... so sad am i rude ? YES, coz of asslickers and spammers like u i have no respect !! this topic its not to make ur post counter even higher, so take out ur dirty hands from it !! and go back to 1st class of primary school and learn writo WHOLE text <_<

FatM4n

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Fatman ffs stop replying if you don't know shit *<_<
    hmm.. so u know more about it then me?
    have u ever been in MonkeyIsland?

I am atm so Ithink I know more then u ffs

btw dont post replies that are strictly for me, if u stil lwant to do it dropp a pm in my inbox.
    In sweden u can be a criminal if u make post about a person if the person dont want it to be posted

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast