Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Suggestions

This is a discussion on Suggestions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd like to see an ignore signature option case in point: that one user who had that really annnoying justin ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I'd like to see an ignore signature option

    case in point: that one user who had that really annnoying justin beieber gif animated flashing coma epileptic inducing signature

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    92

    Default

    a price check section in each server ?

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post
    a price check section in each server ?
    You could make a pricecheck topic in the server section

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    You could make a pricecheck topic in the server section
    Yes if u have more than 50 post, that mean if u dont have 50 post u cant make a PriceCheck..

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orygun, USA
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post
    Yes if u have more than 50 post, that mean if u dont have 50 post u cant make a PriceCheck..

    Price check is just another way around doing trades pre-50 posts.

    All you'd have to say is "price check on shard 9" and that's basically saying you're selling it and inviting PM's. Wait for your 50 posts and get to know the community while they get to know you. It's a pretty fair rule imo.

  6. #36
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    remove the damn 10 characters and implement ipb boards smilies thats all.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    191

    Default

    user reputation system?

    Ofc with some limits. 100 or more posts with x raputation points to reputate some1 perhaps. It is just an idea to improve the forums and avoid getting scammed.

  8. #38
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Better search. Also that control bar at the top ain't really visible.

  9. #39
    dikef4los
    Guest

    Default

    the only problem i have with the forum atm is that i cant post on market section , maybe u should check this out ...thx

  10. #40
    Joab Senior Member Yoav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    516

    Default

    No dikef4los, the only problem you have is that you don't read the rules.

  11. #41
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    hey can we get a carnac west ardream or discussion section.... cause im pretty sure most members that still play KO are on cwest. and those ardream topics on official forums seriously get like 10 pages a day lol... so it would definetly keep us active on the forums.


    however..pelos is rlly gay ang hungry for power so they keep get closed sometimes he closes ones without any flame or spam at all...for no good reason.so i think it would be nice to have a section here were we can discuss stuff like that. gettign tired of checking 2 forums anyways.

    right now..such topics would probably go in general...but i think other members wouldnt like to see such topics flooding the general section, and neither would i.


    think about it!

  12. #42
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    hey can we get a carnac west ardream or discussion section.... cause im pretty sure most members that still play KO are on cwest. and those ardream topics on official forums seriously get like 10 pages a day lol... so it would definetly keep us active on the forums.


    however..pelos is rlly gay ang hungry for power so they keep get closed sometimes he closes ones without any flame or spam at all...for no good reason.so i think it would be nice to have a section here were we can discuss stuff like that. gettign tired of checking 2 forums anyways.

    right now..such topics would probably go in general...but i think other members wouldnt like to see such topics flooding the general section, and neither would i.


    think about it!
    make a topic and go with it.....

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    We are adding an "ebay like" feedback system were you can provide feedback, positive or negative, for any user. It will only work in the Market Section. That will assign a feedback score for each trader. You can also look at his profile to read the user comments and which sales left postive/negative feedback.
    That is a great idea but what if somone might just purposly go around giving bad feedback to people just to mess there rating up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •