Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Suggestions

This is a discussion on Suggestions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd like to see an ignore signature option case in point: that one user who had that really annnoying justin ...
Page: 3

I'd like to see an ignore signature option

case in point: that one user who had that really annnoying justin beieber gif animated flashing coma epileptic inducing signature

a price check section in each server ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post
    a price check section in each server ?
    You could make a pricecheck topic in the server section

Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    You could make a pricecheck topic in the server section
    Yes if u have more than 50 post, that mean if u dont have 50 post u cant make a PriceCheck..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post
    Yes if u have more than 50 post, that mean if u dont have 50 post u cant make a PriceCheck..

Price check is just another way around doing trades pre-50 posts.

All you'd have to say is "price check on shard 9" and that's basically saying you're selling it and inviting PM's. Wait for your 50 posts and get to know the community while they get to know you. It's a pretty fair rule imo.

Little archer Senior Member

remove the damn 10 characters and implement ipb boards smilies thats all.

Banned

user reputation system?

Ofc with some limits. 100 or more posts with x raputation points to reputate some1 perhaps. It is just an idea to improve the forums and avoid getting scammed.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Better search. Also that control bar at the top ain't really visible.

dikef4los

the only problem i have with the forum atm is that i cant post on market section , maybe u should check this out ...thx

No dikef4los, the only problem you have is that you don't read the rules.

hey can we get a carnac west ardream or discussion section.... cause im pretty sure most members that still play KO are on cwest. and those ardream topics on official forums seriously get like 10 pages a day lol... so it would definetly keep us active on the forums.

however..pelos is rlly gay ang hungry for power so they keep get closed sometimes he closes ones without any flame or spam at all...for no good reason.so i think it would be nice to have a section here were we can discuss stuff like that. gettign tired of checking 2 forums anyways.

right now..such topics would probably go in general...but i think other members wouldnt like to see such topics flooding the general section, and neither would i.

think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    hey can we get a carnac west ardream or discussion section.... cause im pretty sure most members that still play KO are on cwest. and those ardream topics on official forums seriously get like 10 pages a day lol... so it would definetly keep us active on the forums.

however..pelos is rlly gay ang hungry for power so they keep get closed sometimes he closes ones without any flame or spam at all...for no good reason.so i think it would be nice to have a section here were we can discuss stuff like that. gettign tired of checking 2 forums anyways.

right now..such topics would probably go in general...but i think other members wouldnt like to see such topics flooding the general section, and neither would i.

think about it!
    make a topic and go with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    We are adding an "ebay like" feedback system were you can provide feedback, positive or negative, for any user. It will only work in the Market Section. That will assign a feedback score for each trader. You can also look at his profile to read the user comments and which sales left postive/negative feedback.
    That is a great idea but what if somone might just purposly go around giving bad feedback to people just to mess there rating up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123