Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tez is totally legit, and so is all of his items and lvls. I've known him for years and hes ...
Page: 5

Tez is totally legit, and so is all of his items and lvls. I've known him for years and hes always been a nice and fair guy and he would never cheat or use any kind of hack tool.

Heim4teil

he alwais look like a nice gui when i plaied at dies...on pathos same shit like this going on!..looks like all are corrupt/nonlegit :S
    i think i go soon back to WoW

DragonFire

Oh and btw, someone said on rags topic that I dont have access to Tez anymore
    I reckon it was havvvk which I believe is KUDA
    Well , you were wrong havvvk [/b]

Ya, even though you were told not to go on the character anymore you still do.

Banned

if i were tez i wouldnt even reply on such a retarded topic. -_-
    anyway, do u have to make a new topic? i think there were few already oO u have to be a really sad person :mellow:[/b]
    i didnt reply as these topics are just stupid kids mad i booted them from my char....aviv is now pissed....sad little boy

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing this proof aswell, seeing as ko4life communty doesn't like people saying this person has done that or this person cheated in this way without some proof.
    Personaly I think Cool is telling the truth, all the times he has backed Tez I can imagen he wouldnt lie.. If he is ban plx [/b]
    cool has never told the truth.....i could tell you many things he has lied about and clan can tell you this as well..he hates all of UK for kicking him from my char and he hates me for agreeing with them

13 ) Tez wanted to abuse the quest bug where you could do quest over and over but CS wont give him flame apos quest back , I will try to get the CS ticket[/b]
    actually little boy it was you who wanted to abuse the quest bug as i stoped leveling the char completly after level 77 and i barely did anything from 72-77.....it was you who asked me if you could and i said if you do and get caught the char will be banned and then we lose 77 char so why not man up on that one buddy....oh wait then no one will beleive more you say as they dont already and never have.....only reason paddy does is cause he is just as sad as you

I wont remove the thing about Devile coz I know someone in this forums helped tez with almost putting keyloggers and unbanning him every time and the only 1 thats close to Tez is Devile[/b]
    rofl... thats about as correct as the rest of your statements

so now atm guys aviv has disbanded clan somehow and hacked my char.....also he is deleveling me so wow goes to show how some kids are spiteful when u boot them

Banned Senior Member

I was told not to go on the char anymore? BS
    I was told that like 2 monthes ago then he changed password and gave it to me so I can gain NPs-something Tez could never have done
    And since Tez is here now I guess I wont be posting anymore coz I will just get flames

Banned

I was told not to go on the char anymore? BS
    I was told that like 2 monthes ago then he changed password and gave it to me so I can gain NPs-something Tez could never have done
    And since Tez is here now I guess I wont be posting anymore coz I will just get flames[/b]

no need u can keep posting......sad to see who u really are....guess i should have listened to everyone who said you were a peice of shit.....but i still say you were cool up until now......just like a scammer right aviv....win someone trust to fuck or scam them over.....your the same as pfk

you can back to deleveling the char........no worries

Banned Senior Member

That insults me Tez lol same as pfk yea I scammed clan items oh no that was YOU!
    btw didnt you say that CS wont help you on your warrior because you shared your char and violated ToS?
    Why did you just tell me you would contact the GM as soon as hes online and get a rollback? I think that should be my 14th

Banned

i know the username of the account ...

but i still have yet to figure out the pw

Banned Senior Member

Here is the proof to what I said in my earlier post
    http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?i...erproofia9.png

Those screenshots are obviously fake. You even forgot to turn off some kind of mirror image mode of photoshop as all the text starts from right side instead of left.

Banned

anyone wanna tell me the pw to his account?

^_^

Banned Senior Member

Are you a fucking idiot nesma?
    I am from israel and my msn is in Hebrew and Hebrew is other side not like english so when I see old messages its going backwards

Banned

anyone wanna tell me the pw to his account?
    ^_^[/b]
    INFO PLEASE ..sry im just a random noob :P lol i wana see more proff im bored cant get in a1 but a2 and a3 works...lol fucking turkko

Banned

i can post an old msn topic that coolboy showed me of him and tez, that is how i found out tez's username :P

RiseAgainst_

K who cares is just a game

Its not like the FBI will come and arrest someone.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast