Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

thanks to hoodlum and Empoiro on ko4life or whatever he called

This is a discussion on thanks to hoodlum and Empoiro on ko4life or whatever he called within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how did he get what he deserved? he paid the guy the money back expecting to get a lvl 77 ...
Page: 2

Banned

how did he get what he deserved? he paid the guy the money back expecting to get a lvl 77 mage back and its deleved and fuked over? yea he really deserved it u dumb fuktards Hoodlum "people telling me u scammed me " how the fuk wouldnt u know if u were scammed or not? u need " people " to make you aware of getting scammed? then you TOOK his items also? ur the fuckin scammer, he refunds money u dlvl and steal his items...yea he really seems like the twat[/b]

You obviously dont know who Smirnoff is. I suggest you do some research before spouting shit.

TOYSOLDIER_

hahahahaha.
    FIRST OF FUCKING ALL -

He gave me the money AFTER I deleveled him, I WARNED him 25 times before I did it and I can show logs, at one point I believed he wont give me my money back so I said FUCK THAT and just went to screw him over as hard as i can, deleveled his char and "took his items"? hahaha he had a bunch of fucking crimsons +7 so shut the hell up.

SECOND OF ALL -
    some one didnt just "TELL ME" I got scammed, he FUCKING SHOWED ME the whole details of the god damn char including PAYMENT INFOS, SECRET QUESTIONS, claiming he bought the char yesterday and now the password is changed. and if u dont believe me ill upload the screenshots ANY FUCKING TIME.

retard.[/b]
    dude you are a fucking retard u know that? u ask someone to give ur money back and threatened to delevel his character while ur the one at risk of not getting ur money back. IF i was him, i wouldnt give u a single penny back u dumb prick.

for the other dude smirdoff soemthing , sorry to be stupid and scammed.

Banned

dude you are a fucking retard u know that? u ask someone to give ur money back and threatened to delevel his character while ur the one at risk of not getting ur money back. IF i was him, i wouldnt give u a single penny back u dumb prick.

for the other dude smirdoff soemthing , sorry to be stupid and scammed.[/b]
    He bought a character that was sold to him with deceitful practices. The mage was HACKED from DelusionX and resold to Hoodlum. You expect him not to want his money back?

Get real kid.

yea he got his money back and returned the product in fucked up condition than when it was sold to him ? think about it, its like buying a stolen tv from a pawn shop smashing it to pieces and pissing on it then returning it and getting your money back, becuase you found out it was "stolen"

Banned

yea he got his money back and returned the product in fucked up condition than when it was sold to him ? think about it, its like buying a stolen tv from a pawn shop smashing it to pieces and pissing on it then returning it and getting your money back, becuase you found out it was "stolen"[/b]

He scammed the fucking mage. I use to own this mage I think I would know.

PS: You gonna say hitler didnt have what was coming to him?

TOYSOLDIER_

He bought a character that was sold to him with deceitful practices. The mage was HACKED from DelusionX and resold to Hoodlum. You expect him not to want his money back?

Get real kid.[/b]
    so im a kid now, i guess ur the big boy here? i dont care wat you beef is, u didnt see my point, hoodlum is stupid, smiroff is even mroe stupid.
    he has your money, u NEED him to give u back your money, he DOESNT need to give u his money. so basically, he gotta play by smiroff rule dont u think? i fail to see how he can threaten smiroff to give his money back when smiroff had the upperhand. if i were him, u better be on ur knees begging for ur money. now shuffle off retard.

Banned

so im a kid now, i guess ur the big boy here? i dont care wat you beef is, u didnt see my point, hoodlum is stupid, smiroff is even mroe stupid.
    he has your money, u NEED him to give u back your money, he DOESNT need to give u his money. so basically, he gotta play by smiroff rule dont u think? i fail to see how he can threaten smiroff to give his money back when smiroff had the upperhand. if i were him, u better be on ur knees begging for ur money. now shuffle off retard.[/b]

You might have downs.

Smirnoff got what he deserved because of his past.

I have no remorse for what he suffered, GO HOODLUM!

TOYSOLDIER_

You might have downs.

Smirnoff got what he deserved because of his past.

I have no remorse for what he suffered, GO HOODLUM![/b]
    i think u try way too hard to insult me. u dont have anything else better to say?

Banned

i think u try way too hard to insult me. u dont have anything else better to say?[/b]
    You might want to learn grammar before you try to belittle me with your feeble attempts at insults.

TOYSOLDIER_

You might want to learn grammar before you try to belittle me with your feeble attempts at insults.[/b]
    i dOnT Sp4ek GrAmMMar. i sPeAk E-English. u need to learn that my friend.
    ps. your comebacks are weak!

infolock

trust no one...

especially not these little 16-22 year old, circle jerkers.

SSjV3g3ta

First off ur both turkish wannebe's second u didnt have to scam his items and get a life fucking fags

Banned

i dOnT Sp4ek GrAmMMar. i sPeAk E-English. u need to learn that my friend.
    ps. your comebacks are weak![/b]
    Since what you think really has any bearing on me right?

Get a clue.

TOYSOLDIER_

Since what you think really has any bearing on me right?

Get a clue.[/b]
    since qwhen did i care about a noone? u stick ur nose into my comments but failed to argue. i have all rights to bash u my friend, and that doesnt mean that i care enough to think about you.

at first when smirnoff came to logos section, i thought "oh no, another scammer", then i saw people h ad succeessful trades with him. Then the whole deal with the mage started, he got fucked over and over each time he re-geared it, and the account he just bought was worthless cuz it was getting fagged constantly. Now he loses the mage (delvled 10 lvls ), and is banned from KO4life. i can see why he'd be mad and threatening, shit i would be pissed as hell also :/ feel very bad for him

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast