Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee lost

This is a discussion on Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine "Running with a CS" Thats the definition of support mage. for me its a pussy mage...use ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Cocaine
    "Running with a CS"

Thats the definition of support mage.
    for me its a pussy mage...use a staff ftw.
    I dont like shield,i dont even use any on my priest hammers ftw

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    "Running with a CS"

Thats the definition of support mage.
    for me its a pussy mage...use a staff ftw.
    I dont like shield,i dont even use any on my priest hammers ftw[/b]
    u can call it pussy mage if u want i dont care...fact is i didnt die and as such i was able to keep my party there to fight...the deciding factor in a 8v8 is the mage...a party cannot be defeated if the mage is able to continually tp his party back...if the mage is unkillable in 8v8(like my mage was designed to be) then the party is undefeatable...as soon as the mage dies u have no way to return to the fight if u die hence as the party dies ur odds of winning decrease exponentionally(sp?) each time

call me a pussy if u want...but i call it being smart

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ali. ur stupid. i mean reallyomgwtfstupid stupid. because this game can only get so interesting if everyone kept to the normal rules. mages aren't suppose to 1v1 n when they're suport mages carrying a cs =/= pussy. i mean DUH? its has nothing to do with being a pussy but more like strategy, its different from the case of a warrior running away from a 1v1 with a shield. so what, next thing ppl r gona cry about is "OMG U COMBO U PUSSY"? god get a life.

n cama is more old sch than most of u who're posting shit. n yes, being old sch gives u more right to bitch. YEA!'

ps. for really REALLY retarded ppl the 'so interesting' part was pure sarcasm. and if u don't know whats sarcasm gtfo.

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    ali. ur stupid. i mean reallyomgwtfstupid stupid. because this game can only get so interesting if everyone kept to the normal rules. mages aren't suppose to 1v1 n when they're suport mages carrying a cs =/= pussy. i mean DUH? its has nothing to do with being a pussy but more like strategy, its different from the case of a warrior running away from a 1v1 with a shield. so what, next thing ppl r gona cry about is "OMG U COMBO U PUSSY"? god get a life.

n cama is more old sch than most of u who're posting shit. n yes, being old sch gives u more right to bitch. YEA!'

ps. for really REALLY retarded ppl the 'so interesting' part was pure sarcasm. and if u don't know whats sarcasm gtfo.
    zzz u are talkin about life i dont play this game...u can ask my clannies .Tbh i dont like it atm..i make irl $ of it.And i spent the money i get in my car or w/e.U say he s more old school than me ...do u know when i started this game?No so stfu.It s just gayish i think to use a cs all the time.So nice i ll use a warrior with chitins+9 lugias+8 cs+8 ...that s fair? A warrior should use usual stuff....and u said something about combo...combo is something what u can learn..so if som1 cant combo just take a mage or learn it....
    If i m stupid u r x10 stupider...lol telling me get a life while i have everything what i nd...i play this game just4fun.And i stayed so long coz of my friends :wub:

<!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl

zzz u are talkin about life i dont play this game...u can ask my clannies .Tbh i dont like it atm..i make irl $ of it.And i spent the money i get in my car or w/e.U say he s more old school than me ...do u know when i started this game?No so stfu.It s just gayish i think to use a cs all the time.So nice i ll use a warrior with chitins+9 lugias+8 cs+8 ...that s fair? A warrior should use usual stuff....and u said something about combo...combo is something what u can learn..so if som1 cant combo just take a mage or learn it....
    If i m stupid u r x10 stupider...lol telling me get a life while i have everything what i nd...i play this game just4fun.And i stayed so long coz of my friends :wub:[/b]
    theres a difference between warriors and mages...a warriors job is to kill people thats their only job they have NO support skills at all...so using a shield is the exact opposite of their purpose...a mage on the other hand is a support class hence why we have tp and lightning blade and ice spells to slow people etc...sure fire mages can be offensive but a mages main purpose is support...i chose to be full support going ice mage for ice aoe's and wearing a shield to raise my wep def up so i never had to worry abuot my own hp so i only had to ever worry about my parties hp

as i said u may call it being a pussy...but no matter how u much u may WANT to insult it, u have no choice but to accept it was an effective build for its purpose

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl

If i m stupid u r x10 stupider...lol telling me get a life while i have everything what i nd...i play this game just4fun.And i stayed so long coz of my friends :wub:[/b]

What is considered usual? Just because everyone else doesnt use a CS etc on warriors, doesnt mean it's wrong/not fair to.

Banned

so let me get this straight, orcs have been losing wars for over 2 years, then humans lose 1 single war and they end up taking piana and leech the crystal when humans have been doing that much longer than orcs?

LOLLLLLLLL, i let orcs kill me in wars just so they feel important.

DragonFire

Originally posted by BabyBash

What is considered usual? Just because everyone else doesnt use a CS etc on warriors, doesnt mean it's wrong/not fair to.
    There just envious Cause they don't have one. ^_^

Originally posted by undefined
    so let me get this straight, orcs have been losing wars for over 2 years, then humans lose 1 single war and they end up taking piana and leech the crystal when humans have been doing that much longer than orcs?
    yes but thats not the funny part...the funny part is that painter is bitching about them taking piana

Originally posted by little_painter
    1. cama, u were never good soo plz stop faking it *<_< *
    2. i still am bewildered with the though of the honor and glory of defending the elmos homeland and invading the orcs home turff, tahts waht this game was based opon, and thats what i like about ke,

people like cama jsut dont got the brain power too doo nutin then brag about himself and flame about shit hee knows shit about,
    same shit as last year mr james!
    sure, thers peps leetching, who the fk can b mad at the noobs for that, we "carry" those noobs on our back dont wee...
    some people (most people) in this game knows shit about wtf this game is about they just lame around thinkign their leet and good nd wahtever, it sad too see how stupid soo many peopel are *^_^

I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Reinhard

Rofl ali just shut up before u keep on gettin owned by saying bull shit, bitching about a support mage running away with a shield is one of my top 10 noobiest things i have ever read about ko rofl.

Gratz

Banned

TBH, if u look under cama's name it says "community asshole"

its his job to flame :lol:

420_69

omg plz anyone that says cama is noob u obviously havent been playing long cuz all the old school players know he was one of the top mages on diez everyone liked to b in a party with him cuz he wouldnt die and hes get ya right back into the action

No so stfu.It s just gayish i think to use a cs all the time.So nice i ll use a warrior with chitins+9 lugias+8 cs+8 ...that s fair? A warrior should use usual stuff....
    well if i was a warrior and i had that stuff why not? his build was to stay alive u didnt c his name in the chat bar in cz all the time cuz he wasnt a pker he was a stay alive and get pkers back to wut they do and he did a damn good job at it

and u say warrior should use usual stuff wut is that?? all warriors must have shell+7/8 rappy +7/8 or tota and ds +7/8 hmm tht would sound fun if all char thought about being usual do u think we would have bps?? or support mages like cama was we sure wouldnt from mixing things up it makes the game interesting

even tho i didnt know cama i knew of cma and he was someone i would avoid if i saw in cz cuz i knew he would b packin a strong party

Reinhard

CAMA IS A NOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBB

+1 anyone?

Banned

CAMA FUKT U!!

...FUCK>>.f.f....fFUCKCKCKCKCKCT U

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast