Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remember the Blood clan in diez I remember when trinas were 20m I remember the time where only good ...
Page: 12

I remember the Blood clan in diez
    I remember when trinas were 20m
    I remember the time where only good clans had capes
    I remember waiting at harpy spot in the old eslant cuz it was always taken
    I remember Socrate as a human owning in cz[/b]

Only person Socrate couldn't beat was 411, everytime he saw him, he's start screaming on vent/TS to kill him first :P

Inevitably, even though Socrate was easily one of the top 5 warriors on the server, 411 always took him down lol

noone

i remember begin of logos in myko, i remember begin on ares, olympia, edana, manes and pathos xD

InStt

Only person Socrate couldn't beat was 411, everytime he saw him, he's start screaming on vent/TS to kill him first :P

Inevitably, even though Socrate was easily one of the top 5 warriors on the server, 411 always took him down lol[/b]
    True I forgot 411... HOw could I?

chiefy

i remember when dark stone golems in cypher dropd +9 raptors
    any1 remember the secret anvils?

i remember when yun had only chitin armor
    i remember when pfil lvled amazingly from 64 to 70 in 1 week and all ppl saw him sitting next to Inn Hostess in moradon A1
    i remember the 1st time i saw BaanNecktarious (dunno how to spell it), lvl 61 full shell +6/10 raptor +6/60 sliding TK, i thought he was a GM
    i remember blackholej being leader of town
    i remember when NYchris invited me to TOWN but warned me to not make fun of any of the respected players
    i remember when pfil couldnt beat my noob mage (2.5k hp buffed lvl 60) with his lvl 70 mage (2.8k hp unbuffed) and he brought bambit to abyss and m4d pwned him every time
    i remember when fluppy was a noob human priest
    i remember when every1 ran from CoolTang coz he pwned all classes in cz
    i remember when Nil8r changed his name to charlysomeshit or whatever, he tried to sold his acc and arestides banned him :P
    i remember Darkness , a very nice guy
    i remember when kibal and mamamela needed my help to kill attila and they died if i lagged
    i remember it took me 1 year to go from 61 to 62
    i remember when arestides told us: "GreyHawk plays the market, he doesnt dupe" after he bought like 8k KC and 2 weeks later he lost his duped +8 items lol
    i remember when there was no ý's on the KO chat window
    i remember when having a +7 was for non legit people
    i remember when annihilation disbanded and some guy sold me his chitin bow +6 for 150m (it took me 2 months camping goblins to get them) coz Diez was the new server
    i remember when you could log in without premium at any time
    i remember doing HQ and TK in TOWN "magestyle" coz of no buffer
    i remember when i got banned and K2 sent me the most stupid message ever "your name will encourage other people to cheat", instead of changing my name editing their database they banned my n00b sin lvl 35

i remember when playing KO was actually fun...

p.s. i remember when m4d pwned bambit showering each other (m4d lvl 61 CB+6, gob chitin armor set, 3khp buffed, 750 ac buffed / bambit lvl 65, IB +7/70, shell set +7/12, 4k hp buffed, 1k ac buffed) and pfil just towned afraid of losing some nps :lol:

Kailean

i remember Darkness , a very nice guy[/b]
    very nice duper u mean. haha, i remember the day when he came back to ares and next day got 1 or 2 shards+8, which he made of nothing, ofcourse.

but, i remember, some facts from ares history oO :
    -when soulslayer made 60 and every1 used to run away.
    -when there were only few clans that had capes
    -when no1 could kill troll king/talos
    -when ppl lured sq/hq to town and watch other ppl die h34r:
    -when there were gms
    -when there was no turkish plague
    -when with lvl 60 u could have more fun than now with lvl 70
    -when colony zone was like it should be, not like wars(xxx orcs attacking human base, xxx humans attacking orc base- war for mages)
    -when turks and babashoppers didnt have uniques +3 becuase u couldnt unpgrade uniques, which was better.
    -when a mage had more hp than a warrior (lvl 60)

very nice duper u mean. haha, i remember the day when he came back to ares and next day got 1 or 2 shards+8, which he made of nothing, ofcourse.

but, i remember, some facts from ares history oO :
    -when soulslayer made 60 and every1 used to run away.
    -when there were only few clans that had capes
    -when no1 could kill troll king/talos
    -when ppl lured sq/hq to town and watch other ppl die h34r:
    -when there were gms
    -when there was no turkish plague
    -when with lvl 60 u could have more fun than now with lvl 70
    -when colony zone was like it should be, not like wars(xxx orcs attacking human base, xxx humans attacking orc base- war for mages)
    -when turks and babashoppers didnt have uniques +3 becuase u couldnt unpgrade uniques, which was better.
    -when a mage had more hp than a warrior (lvl 60)[/b]

darkness was a duper, at least he had the balls to say: yeah, i duped to get my stuff, he was the most polite duper/player in the game, he never pm'ed me with bullshit nor used the chat for that. when i got no party he invited me just to have fun, not like the lame non-life ppl with bizillion nps now that need uber 1337 ppl on their parties to get 100k nps per hour (who ever feels bad coz of my comment, eat my shorts and get a life :P )

SaintLakis

I remember when i use poison arrow in my first dl war
    I remember when ib used to be like bambou bow

I remember Channel2 the most crazy Asian clan
    I remember when all wanted to join Divinity lol

Back to Cypher myko

I remember when actually people still believed that ko is a just a game.

noone

I remember when i use poison arrow in my first dl war
    I remember when ib used to be like bambou bow

I remember Channel2 the most crazy Asian clan
    I remember when all wanted to join Divinity lol

Back to Cypher myko

I remember when actually people still believed that ko is a just a game.[/b]

i remember ppl used bamboo bow and said that had a ib i :lol:

loved old logos on myko

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112