Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sry blah for OT-goggogo king 2Lemon: man, i tried to write a good answer, but i really dont want to ...
Page: 24

Lemon

sry blah for OT-goggogo king

2Lemon: man, i tried to write a good answer, but i really dont want to waste time. so heres plain and simple:
    WHAT DO YOU CORRECT USALLY? A OPINION OR A FACT.
    egg.

I THINK LEMON IS A KID WITH NO LIEFE.

("I THINK"-you have nothing to correct)
    LEMON IS A KID WITH NO LIFE AND HAS 2 FATHERS

("IS"-now you can correct me)
    this is stupid you are just bored, so you flame around.

And, if you see alittle closer, "correct me if i am wrong" is also a new paragraph, cuz thats how i write.
    It is not in the same sentence, if it was the same sentence, it would be in the same line, and there wouldnt be 2 blank lines between.

bb lemon hope we never speak again.[/b]

Lol, English isn't your first language is it?

I guess I can forgive you.

@blahblah
    If you want to keep your posts on topic then maybe you shouldn't go into everybody elses posts and put them off topic...fucking tit.

and whats wrong with my english? and yea im not a english speaker

Lemon

and whats wrong with my english? and yea im not a english speaker[/b]
    Well I used to get criticised for doing this to people but seeing as you asked. The following quote is randomply selected from one of your earlier posts;

2Lemon: man, i tried to write a good answer, but i really dont want to waste time. so heres plain and simple:
    WHAT DO YOU CORRECT USALLY? A OPINION OR A FACT.
    egg.[/b]
    This is a corrected version;

To Lemon. Man, I tried to write a good answer but I really don't want to waste time. Here it is plain and simple; what do you usually correct? Is it an opinion or a fact?[/b]
    You should try and write some good replies though because it shows you have half a brain and therefore it isn't really a waste of time.

DannyTheMalignant

Well I used to get criticised for doing this to people but seeing as you asked. The following quote is randomply selected from one of your earlier posts;

This is a corrected version;
    You should try and write some good replies though because it shows you have half a brain and therefore it isn't really a waste of time.[/b]

Looooooool, good point at the end tho

Blah Blah for king, DannyTheMan (mikael)

Thank You Keep it Up people we need to unknight and defeat turkules and i need everyons help to do this lets work together as one and win Kingship for our community.

Blah 4 king gogogogog

As I sead, I dont want to waste time wrighting a good answer. This is a forum, I am not at school or at a workplace. Who sais I have to write like this on a forum? And I can write normally if I want. (some words bugg me alittle :P). I am from Europe, IM not from US or GB.

i write how i want. Lemon you are just bored. do you see how pointless this is? you went on and started a flame war about how i write.

peace, im not gonna respond again about this, you are smart i am dumm bb

Blah 4 king gogogogog

Robokill

quit saying you gotta beat hercules cuz you've already won. Can't be king 3 times in a row, but I have a feeling he is a better king than you will be.

quit saying you gotta beat hercules cuz you've already won. Can't be king 3 times in a row, but I have a feeling he is a better king than you will be. [/b]
    i've already won ty

I am the one

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324