Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, Beep isn't banned yet? Beep, your a bad pker as well. I was on a mage, on seeking party ...
Page: 9

HotAsIce

Wow, Beep isn't banned yet?

Beep, your a bad pker as well. I was on a mage, on seeking party waiting for an EW party, and yo killed me after coming out of stealth, an dit still took you like 5 hits. LOL. Its sad that I have to agree with such a moron that blah shouldn't be king. Then again, I'm an orc, so what do I care :P All of your (Beep) posts are flames, yet you accuse people of having no life, that seems oddly ironic. Now go back to CZ and find more people on seeking to try to kill.

OMG burned!

wideload620

ouch thats gota hurt his ego

llJuanMall

GL blah, hope u get to be king B)
    its going to be hard to beat the turks but oh well we can still try xD

omg! no way! I am such a bad pker 5 hits omgomgomg@!!!!

Robokill

omg! no way! I am such a bad pker 5 hits omgomgomg@!!!![/b]
    on an unbuffed mage? :lol:

who knows, people make shit up all the time. maybe I was unscrolled? maybe I was massived? maybe I didn't use bb/spike/thrust/pierce? Maybe I only pushed 'r' ?

edit: and I never "accused" anyone of having no life. The only thing I said that remotely relates to not having a life was laughing at blah because he "dates" online girls that he meets in a VIDEO GAME.

Hawk.

Maybe the moon is made of cheese?

omg tekton why did it take you 2 hits to kill that unbuffed rogue with a horn crossbow!! omg wtf1!!! what a bad pker omgomgomg!. hotasice you're a tool.

Banned

nice, I haven't even logged the game today, you must be jealous of me, but congrats!

edit: vandy you scare me =\[/b]
    why
    because of what happend on msn? :lol:

maybe

Robokill

who knows, people make shit up all the time. maybe I was unscrolled? maybe I was massived? maybe I didn't use bb/spike/thrust/pierce? Maybe I only pushed 'r' ?

edit: and I never "accused" anyone of having no life. The only thing I said that remotely relates to not having a life was laughing at blah because he "dates" online girls that he meets in a VIDEO GAME.[/b]
    Ok heres how it works so listen up and maybe you will learn. You were massived? Rogues have cure, and don't give excuse your out of cure pots. He said you were stealthed, so obviously your going in for the kill, and therefore you are not gonna use 'r' and you are not massived. He was waiting for an EW party, which means he was right next to one since I'm sure your not gay enough to run into the middle of orc base for a kill. If you have any common sense, you would kill him fast and run because not even a godly awesome pker can take down a whole EW party. KK thx come again bb.

ps- 1 sentence and look at all the shit I got on you :lol:

you completely ignored the fact about me saying maybe I was unscrolled? What I can't stealth and be massived with no cure pots? Quickly check ew before town so I can get more? He said "like" 5 hits, so basically that's 2 skills with 3 "r" attacks if it even was 5.... I don't understand what you are getting at though. I didn't make the game, I am using what i've got, if it takes "like 5 hits" to kill him, how is that my fault? I don't even know who is he, and I really don't see why this matters?

ps- anything else I can help you with?

Robokill

you completely ignored the fact about me saying maybe I was unscrolled? What I can't stealth and be massived with no cure pots? Quickly check ew before town so I can get more? He said "like" 5 hits, so basically that's 2 skills with 3 "r" attacks if it even was 5.... I don't understand what you are getting at though. I didn't make the game, I am using what i've got, if it takes "like 5 hits" to kill him, how is that my fault? I don't even know who is he, and I really don't see why this matters?

ps- anything else I can help you with?[/b]
    yes there actually is. First I'll tell you I think you talk alot of shit, but thats beside the point. But please do tell why you flame so much? I'll read tomorow its bed for me

well goodnight, but I talk shit because people talk shit about me, so I just join in the fun. I don't get mad or anything and I have nothing against anyone, I just "defend" myself I guess?

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast