Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill vote For BlahBlah u allways tryed helped me get cape and lvled=) so vote for u baba:P and btw ...
Page: 19

Banned Senior Member

Ill vote For BlahBlah u allways tryed helped me get cape and lvled=) so vote for u baba:P and btw MY english is crappy so gogogo flame me to :wub:

RiseAgainst_

DIE TOPIC DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beep, I laf at you. everyone knows DrDuran would own you. But Put some money where your mouth is and lets make it happen.[/b]
    Hehe why didnt Duran beat me when i played Venom? ZOMG Sand even played that other warrior ( LALA something) and i owned him with his CS on HAHA! ( And im a bad sin ). You guys keep lieing here that you own but all you own is turks period. Oh and about Tekton, he ran all cz from me i went in the middle of his 5 man party just to 1v1 him attacking only Tekton he wouldnt come out from the group and 1v1. And his 8 man party town from a 5 man party from BadCompany rofl!!! This clan really knows how to pk, only guy there who knows how to stay alive is GodAllMighty. Tekton is a pussie and he keeps lieing to himself that he owns.

Hawk.

Lol i know i am not even close to the best but really the only joke here is you...and you talk about beating duran with a account that had +2s yeah thats some thing to be proud of, and when does a CS help against Daggers? Yes Bc is a great clan but i really don't see a 5 man party taking a 8 no matter what clans are fighting. How retarted can you be to run into a party wanting to 1v1, it does not much sence to know if you want to 1v1 Pm the person or send a letter you dont just run into the opposite nation and think you are going to get a 1v1. I have beat the Real Venom in a 1v1 And can you get the Topic Right this is all about Voting for King...

please... please not again.

Hawk.

please... please not again.[/b]
    +1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

well for one maybe u shouldnt have made a topic about voting blah_blah for king a month before the election :unsure:

DIE TOPIC DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/b]
    hehe my topic will never die as long as im here to keep it alive ,

BeePBeePiMaJeeP Posted Today, 12:43 PM
    please... please not again.[/b]
    hehe so true arguements pls go to another topic this is all about voting hehehe voteing for me :P keep my topic up all and all keep on shouting out that your voting for me see u all soon in game after maintaince

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

hehe my topic will never die as long as im here to keep it alive ,
    hehe so true arguements pls go to another topic this is all about voting hehehe voteing for me :P keep my topic up all and all keep on shouting out that your voting for me see u all soon in game after maintaince [/b]
    as i said before... why couldnt u have given birth to this evil post maybe a week before elections instead of a month -.-"

well for one maybe u shouldnt have made a topic about voting blah_blah for king a month before the election :unsure:[/b]
    reason i posted this topic early is because i want to win also as the saying goes the earlier the start the greater the finish i will become king B) ty

WallenbergS.

SOFI!!!!!! <3 Hostile misses you.[/b]

awww ty wally <3 :wub: we all miss you we want you to come back [/b]

<3 Cheza and Roy miss u guys

Hostile :wub:

<3 Cheza and Roy miss u guys
    Hostile :wub:[/b]
    <3 sofi hehe hey all goodnight see u all 2morro i got to finish finals :/ stinks anyways the good part is that it&#39;s my birthday today woooooooooooot !! ^_^ B) :lol: hehe. Vote for blah_blah 4 king keep my post up and fresh

Sofi try to get your account back. It might work.

strikersolo

BuMp

Kailean

happy birthday