Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Never have fought him but ok we can give it a go some time[/b] well i guess snipe tells me ...
Page: 5

Banned

Never have fought him but ok we can give it a go some time[/b]
    well i guess snipe tells me all these stories about how u suck at combo and how u were stuck tanking tk with a healer and snipe was doing talos with hp pots with r2d

Hawk.

did he also say that he was getting minored by two sins? i guess not but yes him and 4 other people from R2d took both bosses and 2 of them was sins so i could not get the drop i was a litte out numbered.

Banned

Hawk. Posted Today, 04:35 PM
    Lol you act like we have never beat Pc in Cz ...thats some funny shit and we only have 1 lvl 80 in clan....pretty sad that you got to make up shit because you got beat but whatever and this 1v1 you talk of hmmmmm i have never 1v1 you but i would love to. Robin don't try to talk shit when you know what goes on in hostile just ask Cal if you are to dumb to remember...(you was in HostiLe at one time.) When your in cz and we are about to roll you just count the priest you will not see over 2.[/b]
    sureee men...
    i sent you a letter bitchin about your priest and you said to me i told them not to heal but they didnt listen zzzz

Hawk.

what char. was you on?

Banned

Hawk. Posted Today, 04:51 PM
    what char. was you on?[/b]
    Flatline3 witch was in BadCompany

Banned

did he also say that he was getting minored by two sins? i guess not but yes him and 4 other people from R2d took both bosses and 2 of them was sins so i could not get the drop i was a litte out numbered.[/b]
    here is what he said

tekton is so beast that with out a priest, KIMPEE, Shiggityleveler and HeywoodJablomy killed a talos while tekton was on the troll king, and we still got the drop on both.. in the middle of dark stones... so beast. However, KIMPEE was not nominated for king, and the PW allies laughed when I asked them to, and they once again nominated Atlasphere, who has been nominated many times and has not won. This election will go to a turk king, as expected however, because there are new english kings up.

Cheers.[/b]

Hawk.

ok this makes a little more sence. I know what you are talking about and yes you did win and yes my priest did mess up the 1v1 because they was not on vent atm. I will agree to all that but saying we have not taken Pc in cz is a crazy statement and they have beat us and we have beat them.

Banned

Hawk. Posted Today, 04:57 PM
    ok this makes a little more sence. I know what you are talking about and yes you did win and yes my priest did mess up the 1v1 because they was not on vent atm. I will agree to all that but saying we have not taken Pc in cz is a crazy statement and they have beat us and we have beat them[/b]
    i say when iw as in pc party yall never took us..that is what i say men

Hawk.

that is what he posted but it is bs just ask Sean there was 2 other people 1 being another sin but that is beside that point we are here to talk about the best clans of Ares Atm. but one good pk clan that not many people have said is Radical.

Hawk.

And Robin no BPs in Hostile Pk partys???? your funny half of the priest in hostile atm is bps little hard to say that they never pk...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

And Robin no BPs in Hostile Pk partys???? your funny half of the priest in hostile atm is bps little hard to say that they never pk...[/b]
    i havent seen a bp in awhile...

5DollahSuckySucky

HostiLe = best humanZ claN

Hawk.

ok bps are Rhoslyn, Destiny, leobuff(was for 1 week of pk), SystemRecovery, Chip and that just a couple

Banned

5DollahSuckySucky Posted Today, 05:15 PM
    HostiLe = best humanZ claN[/b]
    no..underground XD

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ok this makes a little more sence. I know what you are talking about and yes you did win and yes my priest did mess up the 1v1 because they was not on vent atm. I will agree to all that but saying we have not taken Pc in cz is a crazy statement and they have beat us and we have beat them.[/b]
    maybe 8 v 3....

never 8 v 8... even with our noobiest members...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast