Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes flip this is true orcs have alot better party and thats why they are winning wars now....
Page: 7

Hawk.

Yes flip this is true orcs have alot better party and thats why they are winning wars now.

Banned

1. defeats the whole purpose of pk'ing as a party, cuz only 1 person is pk'ing
    2. shows how small the warriors penis is
    3. just plain funny [/b]
    1. U counting priests instead of just playing.
    2. Come over and measure it.
    3. Funny = fun...the point of playing a game.

Banned

1. U counting priests instead of just playing.
    2. Come over and measure it.
    3. Funny = fun...the point of playing a game.[/b]
    1. i count on fun and gaining np
    2. sry not gay
    3. refer to 1

Mike_Miller

tekton good gun and nice guy. not sure if waylander still there but hes a cool kid to. all you guys just need to chill and not worry how others pk...

lol mike, it was always me an waylander at paramuns... he hasnt really played for some months now.

Cool

HostiLe = best humanZ claN[/b]
    hehe i agree with 5dollah ^_^, also hi beck , 1 more thing i know this is rong topic for it but i don't care :P, Im going to run for king next election vote for me and tell all of your friends and clannies thank you all

<3 to all that vote for me and help me out ^_^

wideload620

Start a New topic and build your support now blahblah you&#39;ll have my noobies vote as well

Banned

all you guys just need to chill and not worry how others pk...[/b]

My kind of person.

Start a New topic and build your support now blahblah you&#39;ll have my noobies vote as well[/b]
    true that xD

maybe 8 v 3....
    never 8 v 8... even with our noobiest members...[/b]
    That is a fucking joke I know for a fact that the best hostile party would rape the shit out of the "noobiest" perfect choice party. Stop acting all high and mighty man do you even really pk? Dont act like Hostile doesn&#39;t know how to even pk remotely well when they do.

Yes flip this is true orcs have alot better party and thats why they are winning wars now.[/b]
    I&#39;d have to say english players or those who use vent in gerneral are more organized. A lot of top orc clans are english and use vent hence why orcs win wars now.

hehe i agree with 5dollah ^_^, also hi beck , 1 more thing i know this is rong topic for it but i don&#39;t care :P, Im going to run for king next election vote for me and tell all of your friends and clannies thank you all

<3 to all that vote for me and help me out ^_^[/b]
    I&#39;ll vote blah on all my account!!

Love silly for putting our clan in here

Woooot i smell hostility in the air ^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

do you even really pk?[/b]
    yep

i havent in a week since im busy with finals and shit, but every time ive been "owned" by HostiLe in CZ is when they have a 7-8 man party and we have 3-4 maybe... then eventually we get 8 ppl... any1 from the 2 clans and we run them over... then they either a. switch servers or b. leave cz entirely

i dont think ive seen all that HostiLe can punch cuz i know a few members that havent pked in a long time cuz their exp whoring to 80 i.e. Blah :P

but what HostiLe atm is bringing to cz really doesnt compare to the top orc clans

ill be interested tho about how much stronger they are after this exp-stint their going through

Volcanic

WRONG :P
    i quit playing flat after it was banned
    now its being played by i think 4+ people
    no one will be more GG then me on it

badcompany uses VENT witch is key with good PK
    i remember pking with them when they were active right fater max quit
    we owned illuminati <3[/b]

Illu PK was Grid and me pretty much. So, beating 2 people, big achievement

As for flames, i don`t see any bitterness towards Alex for example. You reap what you sow, my sons.

(To zero and his band of followers)Everybody loves a bastard, but nobody likes a wanker.(its very easy to understand)

Mike_Miller

lol mike, it was always me an waylander at paramuns... he hasnt really played for some months now.[/b]
    then i guess fuck waylander...j/king but i guess your right but was that you when waylander went human?

hihi beck. hope all is well bro. im on ronark atm and we doing really good. so good times mate and see you sround.

also in ares humans are out numbered by orcs when i played FOR THE MOST PART... gl mates

THANE

yep

i havent in a week since im busy with finals and shit, but every time ive been "owned" by HostiLe in CZ is when they have a 7-8 man party and we have 3-4 maybe... then eventually we get 8 ppl... any1 from the 2 clans and we run them over... then they either a. switch servers or b. leave cz entirely

i dont think ive seen all that HostiLe can punch cuz i know a few members that havent pked in a long time cuz their exp whoring to 80 i.e. Blah :P
    but what HostiLe atm is bringing to cz really doesnt compare to the top orc clans

ill be interested tho about how much stronger they are after this exp-stint their going through[/b]
    lol

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast