Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Transformation scrolls in the Sundries

This is a discussion on Transformation scrolls in the Sundries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; comon .. who the fuk joins a party with a guy called _tr thats the worst thing u can do ...
Page: 3

Goliath_

comon .. who the fuk joins a party with a guy called _tr thats the worst thing u can do lal

Reinhard

Originally posted by Goliath_
    comon .. who the fuk joins a party with a guy called _tr thats the worst thing u can do lal
    but ı good turkıye : ((((((((((

partı me plıs? :unsure:

poontuss

Originally posted by Goliath_
    lol ye i was kinda stupid

De_Piere

Originally posted by poontuss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poontuss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    The ts rock, when im exping i have ts so i dont get gangbanged, stop complaining man.
    i love ts to..but one question..can a warrior dont be a centour?my friends can be centours(they are rogues and 1 priest) so i guess just some classes can be centours?

:wub: centour :wub:[/b]
    you can go centaur, you can pick anyhthing you want but you need the lvl and the weapon, you see a centaur uses a bow and you can't use a bow and a weapon so you take weapon off and voila you centaur same reason why archers can't attack while ts applies to centaur

Kirchofff_

pls go small mobs
    kecoon pls

poontuss

Originally posted by De_Piere
    you can go centaur, you can pick anyhthing you want *but you need the lvl and the weapon, you see a centaur uses a bow and you can't use a bow and a weapon so you take weapon off and voila you centaur same reason why archers can't attack while ts applies to centaur
    okey ty man

Kik0

Arrow shower looks pretty when you're a centaur.

ReiRei

It is rare that I am not using one. I think they are fun.

Road

I don't see how hard it is to disable tp'ing while using a tranny scroll. <_<

pointless topic. there has always been ppl tping into mobs. they are easy to farm if u didnt buy from sundries. and second frankly either learn to be smarter than the tpers and use them or be an idiot and die. dont come on here to complain.

and fyi it isnt just TURKISH players that do it. dont point fingers.

i'm probably the prime example of that the difference from TS being in sundries and not being in them is positive back in Ke i got tped into mob's 3 times in 1 fucking day now at least if i do get tped its rarely and i always got TS on .. and as everyone already stated its made exping and bosses so much easier

SLeePMoDe

I got TPed to golems on beta -_-

Kirchofff_

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    I got TPed to golems on beta *-_-

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies
    i'm probably the prime example of that the difference from TS being in sundries and not being in them is positive back in Ke i got tped into mob's 3 times in 1 fucking day now at least if i do get tped its rarely and i always got TS on .. and as everyone already stated its made exping and bosses so much easier
    90% of the tp'er are turk... good enough number to start pointing

DIE MOTHER FUCKER TP'ER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123