Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The truth about burning tehnique ...

This is a discussion on The truth about burning tehnique ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% ...
Page: 3

Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly... it works off an algorithm The problem is that algorithms can be very very very complex so it seems like its completly random. Like dealing on online poker sites etc. I very much doubt anyone has a "technique" - in old KO the anvil was cracked by a few people who knew what they were doing and could guarantee upto +7 at server restarts etc... now though - im not so sure, if you say you can do it proove it. No-one on KO4LIFE is going to believe someone who says something without proof [/b]
    +1 But the Algorithm probally isnt that complex, but it is enough for "normal" people not to be able to crack it. Also since K2 put ids on each weapon those ids could tell it what + it can go to and when to burn. It could be on the scrolls also.

Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly... it works off an algorithm The problem is that algorithms can be very very very complex so it seems like its completly random. Like dealing on online poker sites etc. I very much doubt anyone has a "technique" - in old KO the anvil was cracked by a few people who knew what they were doing and could guarantee upto +7 at server restarts etc... now though - im not so sure, if you say you can do it proove it. No-one on KO4LIFE is going to believe someone who says something without proof [/b]
    hes right...there were a few people in old ko days that could failsafe to +7...cause they new the pattern off of server restarts...and we first at the anvil.

the point he was trying to make is that there isn't any such thing as a "random" number with a computer it all has a pattern[/b]
    i agree with that almost...cause its seems right...but it would have to be a random pattern.....but how can you explain it being hard to go from 9-10 if it was based on a random pattern...if it was a random pattern like you say it would be the same chance to make anything...and you wouldnt be able to go from +1-+3 without ever breaking...so that can possibly be the way it works.

also burning items has no effect of if your going to make it or not...cant help you at all, exvept for the timing...which no one knows..they jsut go through there 2 rows of breaks put the GG item at the end..and if they get lucky they make it...they probably could made it without breaking anyhting

also i think items have a grade they are allowed to go to...like one shard will break at +5....but another will be able to go to +10...

thast just a theory..could be wrong iono lol

Press ok, turn off your moniter, back off anvil, use some skills and cancel it. Then press I and you'll see what happened. More dramatic this way [/b]
    Nahhhh. Press OK then unplug your surge protector or flick the switch to straight turn it off as soon as you press ok :P Best suspense evuhhh

and now I go back to writing my essay

TunaFishyMe

Everyone always say their method works their methods works bla bla bla. Just cuz it works a couple times, you assume it works.

Yes, there is no such thing as "pure random" because random numbers are generated by a formula. However, that formula runs off the system's time. That means every millisecond, you will get a different number. Its not like you can control the very milisecond you click upgrade. Its not like you know where the system time is. So everytime you upgrade, it will be "random."

What is the point of writing some long ass algorithmn and then making sure that it fits the requirements? People are lazy. There is no point to write a random algorithmn when every high-level language probably has one for you. Get a random number, mod it. If statements, boom. You can control the % of each upgrade easily. it doesnt get more simple than that. Of course, I didnt write KO. But i personally dont think anyone would spend hours writing code so that they can control the % of an upgrade when it can be done so easily. Especially in a game that is bugged like shit.

arko

nooby question, how the hell do u decode whaterver the hell its called, when u have 123212413123 ppl all upgradign at once? i guess u have to take Their randomness into factor as well? <3 gg

LuigiZombie

You&#39;re an upgrading noob, if i REALLY have to explain how it works just make another reply, but what your thinking is wrong, it will work with just breaks, but you need alot more breaks than ppl think, if you want something to go +6-+7 and its a shard or something, when your all alone upgrade a bunch of +8 two handed swords or something of that lvl with only MCS(Middle Class Scroll) or you can use a trina to go to +8, about 13-18 breaks when your alone should do the trick

though there are a few times the anvil gets into a "ROLE" , alot of ppl succeding , not on paper armor type objects, but high class item, where if you upgrade something in the middle or early begining of that "ROLE" it&#39;ll go, but near the end of that about 3-5 second long role, depending on how busy it is, you have a nice large chance of breaking, its not all in success, you will break lots if you just look for successes, trust me ive tried everything and i use to run a paper mage and priest armor store.+8&#39;s and higher only is what i made

LuigiZombie

lol count it.. thats like 20 already but there were more on top, failed 30 + cleavers +7 all used BUS upgrade, got picture from long time ago in manes from sonofgod lol

i gotta admit... some days i fail buncha +7&#39;s and some days i make like 2 or 3 out of like 5 +7 -8

btw, other day i made +4 rebirth raptor 1-2 with regular 2-3 with tear 3-4 with tear .... today i just recently failed it with tears... lol[/b]
    DUDE that must have sucks, i took 20 +7 cleavers to the anvil and my very first 2 with only BUS made it +8,lol the rest burned though, i shouldnt have even tried. the only explaination i can think of, duped cleavers.. you buy them at +5?

Casa

Everyone always say their method works their methods works bla bla bla. Just cuz it works a couple times, you assume it works.

Yes, there is no such thing as "pure random" because random numbers are generated by a formula. However, that formula runs off the system&#39;s time. That means every millisecond, you will get a different number. Its not like you can control the very milisecond you click upgrade. Its not like you know where the system time is. So everytime you upgrade, it will be "random."

What is the point of writing some long ass algorithmn and then making sure that it fits the requirements? People are lazy. There is no point to write a random algorithmn when every high-level language probably has one for you. Get a random number, mod it. If statements, boom. You can control the % of each upgrade easily. it doesnt get more simple than that. Of course, I didnt write KO. But i personally dont think anyone would spend hours writing code so that they can control the % of an upgrade when it can be done so easily. Especially in a game that is bugged like shit.[/b]
    Not even the Chaos theory is random ROFL, There is no such thing as random in this universe.
    Everytthing has a basic code even Life itself!
    From atoms to molecules even these have basic structures!
    We just arent smart enough to crack the codes generated by K2&#39;s so called Randomiser.
    Quote "Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly... it works off an algorithm The problem is that algorithms can be very very very complex so it seems like its completly random" Morax knows what he is talking about here!
    The only way to crack the code is to create a code finding program activated on the anvil itself....
    I also agree with another person here who said that each item has its unique code .... this is how they make dupe wipes!
    So if every item is coded then every item can have its own Burning atribute say like this
    Low lvl stuff/Upgrade scrol1-3=%99, 4-6%45, 7-8 20%etc. BUS: 1-4 99%, 5 80%, 6 %70, 7 60%, 8 30%, 9, 15%, 10 5%.
    Trina Bus: 1-7 99%, 8 60%, 9 25%, 10 5%.

then high lvl stuff would get there unique atributes.
    So if there are say 200 * items with say 20 attribute settings and every box in the anvil has its own generator then i would say its imposible for a human to crack with pen and paper... or as you guys do stair at the pixels trying to work them out LOL

Conclusion: unless you know anything about A* lvl mathematics and basic programming dont bother assuming you know how to upgrade with a 100% success rate! If somone can find the pattern then Talk to an intelegence service... preferably US or French or Uk.. because you have a great carreer infront of you!

anvil is 50/50

everything either breaks.. or passes

Casa

anvil is 50/50

everything either breaks.. or passes[/b]
    Imposible.... LOLOL Imposible Little boys shouldnt comment sorry!
    Fill your whole inventory with +1 items then upgrade tell me thats not %99
    then +2
    then +3
    Then +4
    then +5.... and so on lol it isnt 50/50!

BTW Evo i would Bet you give you $100 if you Utube a complete 1-10 upgrade without failure! (in sequence) 12345678910

Strider

fuk me drunk the anvil is a poker machie you cant win

Casa

fuk me drunk the anvil is a poker machie you cant win[/b]
    I actualy fancy my Odds at a poker machine.
    The Anvil is a lottery

Imposible.... LOLOL Imposible Little boys shouldnt comment sorry!
    Fill your whole inventory with +1 items then upgrade tell me thats not %99
    then +2
    then +3
    Then +4
    then +5.... and so on lol it isnt 50/50!

BTW Evo i would Bet you give you $100 if you Utube a complete 1-10 upgrade without failure! (in sequence) 12345678910[/b]

I think you don&#39;t know how to interpret what I said.. so kindly shut the fuck up

Casa

I think you don&#39;t know how to interpret what I said.. so kindly shut the fuck up[/b]
    How the hell are you saposed to interperate this..." The anvil is 50/50"
    Are you stupid!
    or just uneducated!

I tell you what .... can anyone translate 50/50... the only way i can is 0.5 which translates to 1/2...

You tell us if no one can !

AHA i got it :P you can iether upgrade or not !50/50... but thats not what you meant Rofl

its not true that Burn technique is not working <_<

for example rebirth upgrading without tears.
    burn 2 items, succeed 1 wood staff to 2, upgrade your item.
    80% chance for a successful upgrade (4/5 items gone +2 for me)

its a mix of burning and succeeded upgrades that will make you rich

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast