Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ty for being racist

This is a discussion on Ty for being racist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "perfect race" lol <_< why do u think u r better than me ? read history books. hitler killed all ...
Page: 4

Beast&amp;Harlot

"perfect race" lol <_<
    why do u think u r better than me ?
    read history books.
    hitler killed all who didnt agreed with him.
    Aryans too.[/b]
    No i dont think im better then you, i was just telling you what the intentions were with it -.- i know he killed his own people, he kill russians,americans,jewish people,he killed anyone that got in his way, but he kept the blue eye/blonde people as they were perfect in his eyes(aka the perfect race).

yossi777

k...
    just for let u know, hitler had black hair,black or brown eyes and he was short.
    just a little fact

Banned

k...
    just for let u know, hitler had black hair,black or brown eyes and he was short.
    just a little fact[/b]
    dont we know this already ? :lol:

Beast&amp;Harlot

k...
    just a little fact[/b]
    i know this.......i won a debate tounrey in school with it,and i also did a 15 page paper, and project over his intentions with it <_<

U get angry when ppl say hitlers name, so ppl should be angry cuz u mention the name israel in your sig, cuz theyve done pretty the same thing just that they are backed by the media in their crimes.

yossi777

ok <_<
    i just want to say that if hitler was killing ur family or ur friends (just for example) u wasnt talking like it.
    u have to understand how i am feeling.

the_man_slayer

k...
    just a little fact[/b]
    and?

we all know that, get with it lol

Beast&amp;Harlot

ok <_<
    i just want to say that if hitler was killing ur family or ur friends (just for example) u wasnt talking like it.
    u have to understand how i am feeling.[/b]
    Well considering i know how it does feel,since my great grandfather, died in one of hitlers bull shit camps thanks for assuming that nobody but your self has feelings.....

yossi777

and?

we all know that, get with it lol[/b]
    read what he said be4...
    it was answer...

the_man_slayer

Well considering i know how it does feel,since my great grandfather, died in one of hitlers bull shit camps thanks for assuming that nobody but your self has feelings.....[/b]
    aw beast needs a hug :wub:

the_man_slayer

read what he said be4...
    it was answer...[/b]
    it wasnt an answer because he didnt ask a question

the_man_slayer

ok <_<
    u have to understand how i am feeling.[/b]
    im sure everyone sympathises with the emotions ur feeling, but jst throwing one sided fits isnt going to put it all right now is it?

Beast&amp;Harlot

it wasnt an answer because he didnt ask a question[/b]
    I love how people try to get sympathy for something that happend in the past, because they believe they are the only ones with feelings, honestly im sorry for what happend, but the past is the past......leave the past alone until you can come up with a time machine to try to change it, but when you try to change it and i come out to be dead because of your fucking with the past, i hope you come out the same way <_<

yossi777

it was an answer.
    i dont have energy for u wise guy.

Beast&amp;Harlot

it was an answer.
    i dont have energy for u wise guy.[/b]
    It couldnt have been an answere if there was never a question stated........i was pointing out a fact, and you decided to throw one in your self.....so that is just a statement not an answere....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast