Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

ty very mch for castle on csw :)

This is a discussion on ty very mch for castle on csw :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ooo 1: new undez can jump on my balls along with everyone whose in it 2: yes i babashopped but ...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

ooo
    1: new undez can jump on my balls along with everyone whose in it
    2: yes i babashopped but i also started the server 1 month late and still got the permanent dragon why? because the server was just that dam sad and full of noobs
    3: I LOVED THE FACT that i babshopped, why? wasted 1000$ made how much? $2400.
    4: ty crack
    5: steve aka frukwan is only good for sucking the leader off for drops and thats about it. o yea and then threatning the ex leader that if he ever touches ko again hes goina tell his boyfriend to ban him.
    6: grim ur hilarious with ur " 1 v 1?" hopefully uve gotton past lvl 63 now :P
    7: AFK was only good when derek was around and after derek left it turned into shit.(hopefully they stoped sending spys into peoples vents on csw days ).
    8: and n1trogen all i remember is u being a little noob that was a 1 or 2 hit running allong with ur friend killaheala that wouldnt donate np to help the clan untill his boyfriend got clan leader.
    9: if i knew what u shitheads would turn it into i wouldve disbanded it or told heartless to desband it before giving it to fukhead steve who i hate very much atm.
    10: and FUK U to the current leader of undez.
    BRING ON THE FLAMES BABY, GOT TOMORROW OFF [/b]
    well magnified had a chance to disband it but he was too soft with his immature voice XD

Hey cutie Senior Member

well magnified had a chance to disband it but he was too soft with his immature voice XD[/b]
    ATLEAST HE HAS A VOICE?!!
    YOU HAVE A MIC YETTT?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

relax there little newby they quit because they were smart and wanted some money before they quit instead of fighting riotes in cz all day lol. u guys might be hte most skilled now because there is no one else left??and wat was ur name in cwest just so i know who im talking to?[/b]
    lol...and yet people still call it the "best server EVER!!!" Even after the 2 best clans that even made a dent in that shitty server (Fierce and Undy's) leave. Now AFK thinks their all great, when infact all they merely are are rejects from our original Fierce clan with items and levels, nothing more.

Go ahead and flame me, but most who read this know that i am right so it doesn't matter.

Banned

lol...and yet people still call it the "best server EVER!!!" Even after the 2 best clans that even made a dent in that shitty server (Fierce and Undy's) leave. Now AFK thinks their all great, when infact all they merely are are rejects from our original Fierce clan with items and levels, nothing more.

Go ahead and flame me, but most who read this know that i am right so it doesn't matter.[/b]

You sir, get an E-cookie. You obviously deserve it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567