Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ty very mch for castle on csw :)

This is a discussion on ty very mch for castle on csw :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl u never won me personaly maybe friend that played my char and abouth flaming its not A "flaming" u ...
Page: 4

SharDiS

rofl u never won me personaly
    maybe friend that played my char
    and abouth flaming its not A "flaming"
    u try attack me and my friends each time we post here
    i told the name of the clan is nothing

just lol your all funny

congratulations undezz.... my very very old clan...

haha Good to see my right hand man back.[/b]
    man stfu, you and undefeatable are the biggest spammers on the forum at the moment and you would spam shit over a "new server" csw which will never happen.

ur playing on cwest now?[/b]

ya, i kinda like it cause people speak english and its fun to see the new stuff from the patch.

and to all those who don't care about these things . . . you don't have to read the topic . . . thats why they have topic titles.

general chat is for these kinds of posts. if you want to segregate things by server then petition the ko4life people to have separate areas for each server to discuss their happenings. we used to do it in the market section until they cracked down on it so people post in general.

grim , u always say we arent good enough? lol..a man that lost to lvl 62 warrior saying it how funny.
    anyway , we offered u do a vs clan 8 vs 8..u didnt asnwer us yet?
    and i bet u cant win any of our warriors in a vs...every gb u wanna bet on this we will bet 5.
    now go human side so u can lick devin's ass closer , gl.

shardis and nitro stop now we get it, please just can't you stop flaming each others guys?

Svooni

shardis and nitro stop now we get it, please just can't you stop flaming each others guys?[/b]
    u words in the ear of god =) just play this game and stop flaming each other. and prepare for next wednesday - maybe u will loose castle again ^^

Hey cutie Senior Member

rofl u never won me personaly
    maybe friend that played my char
    and abouth flaming its not A "flaming"
    u try attack me and my friends each time we post here
    i told the name of the clan is nothing[/b]
    bitch please i destroyed you on wiggaonatrigga, i destroyed you on madskillz, i destroyed you on captainplanet.
    goodbye!
    and i know it is you, because you yousrself said that on edana you had items and you were good, but here you have nothing so you suck. Me AND juicy were present. bye bye noob.

Hey cutie Senior Member

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

man stfu, you and undefeatable are the biggest spammers on the forum at the moment and you would spam shit over a "new server" csw which will never happen.[/b]
    LOL......Stalker eh?......last i checked i haven't spammed shit about a "new server" so keep whining you dumb bitch....and what the fuck are you talking about CSW new server? You obviously dont fucking think before you write, but I do expect a response from you, because that seems to be all you do is follow me and Nik around on posts we make.....and as for Spammer you truly are in idiot...i post maybe 4x a day if even that....

Oh and i do beleive you spelled his name wrong, here i'll fix it for you. TheUnbeatable.

oh im sorry about the spelling cause it makes a big fucking deal, And no i don't follow you around i just see you and him having a fucking msn convo in every topic.

whats ur problem?
    me (n1trogen) and killaheala(was in undes in start server for like a month) and few more joined undes when heartless was leader and that clan was half dead with like 15 ppl active(including us..).
    heartless decided to quit ko and to scam clan bank on the way..we had 2 choices , to disband the clan or continue with new members and rebuild the clan from almost nothing.
    nati came from human side with few more ppl and things have changed during the time.
    i am tired of hearing this shit all the time about that we arent real undes , ofcourse we arent..they all quited so wtf u want?
    u can also say same thing about af.k now , without vicarious ppl that came af.k and rescue them from being disbanded af.k would die..we decided not to close.

and btw , belive me..when we can change the clan name we will..we are waiting for that scroll to be enabled and we will do it.
    so enough with that bullshit every time , the clan now is better than it was belive me.[/b]
    dude .... u build the clan ? ROFL

the clan when they all left stayed at #1

in piece of shit want to join it

u just kept adding ppl ... and old clan leader heartless already allied MM not u

so u guys did nothing .... trust me without undes u guys are nothing .... eating from clan bank to gear urself

its our clan
    dont care who was befor
    btw nati still playing and juicy
    quited , the name its not metter
    we make the clan not the clan make us
    so stop be kido and write it each time u see post
    of undez[/b]
    u should learn english so badly .... and u suk as priest you a GARBAGE

lol edana was a long time ago..

was that me that beat you naked on cwest? when i had all quest items? oh wait, yeah that was me.

your nothing wihtout your items, marcy and the other one are the skilled ones, not you.

and realy, was there a point to flaming me? i didnt flame you or your "clan".

sorry if im to gangsta for your ass[/b]
    dude ... all knows killaheala was worst priest

actually when he died vs salmintr ... started crying and show racist (fck muslim etc.)

and 2 days later he said i killed salmintr full hp, so none believe him anymore

dude .... u build the clan ? ROFL

the clan when they all left stayed at #1

in piece of shit want to join it

u just kept adding ppl ... and old clan leader heartless already allied MM not u
    so u guys did nothing .... trust me without undes u guys are nothing .... eating from clan bank to gear urself
    u should learn english so badly .... and u suk as priest you a GARBAGE
    dude ... all knows killaheala was worst priest

actually when he died vs salmintr ... started crying and show racist (fck muslim etc.)

and 2 days later he said i killed salmintr full hp, so none believe him anymore[/b]
    ..................... im an ardream noobie

but i'd say ur grammar is HORRENDOUS and thus u have no right to talk about his english xD
    not on anyones side, just sayin.......

Fazed

lol good job

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast