Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
Like Tree1Likes

For an unfunded first character, should I stop at 59 for Ardream, 69, or keep going?

This is a discussion on For an unfunded first character, should I stop at 59 for Ardream, 69, or keep going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jonko Krowaz gabs adamant with holyanimor, lobo/lycaon hammer.. open a buying merchant to check out which stat ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    Krowaz gabs adamant with holyanimor, lobo/lycaon hammer.. open a buying merchant to check out which stat is required
    58/66 for Lycaon +7, 80/120 for HolyAnimor +7. Is Smite Hammer +7 a decent option?

    How much Str/Int does Priest Shell +7 require? Thinking to get the minimum for that and then rest into HP? Or is Chitin+7/FP+8 better for 80-83?

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyPatches View Post
    58/66 for Lycaon +7, 80/120 for HolyAnimor +7. Is Smite Hammer +7 a decent option?

    How much Str/Int does Priest Shell +7 require? Thinking to get the minimum for that and then rest into HP? Or is Chitin+7/FP+8 better for 80-83?
    17x int 10x str iirc

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Okay, ty. I'll keep an eye out.

    And...do I REALLY have to make an NPoint purchase just to be able to buy stuff from other players in Moradon? Didn't that used to be free?

    And why is the pitman wandering around now? He used to hold still, now it's a a pain to turn in mysterious ores...

    So I guess I have to wait for NTT to do a discount sale on NPoints or something?

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyPatches View Post
    Okay, ty. I'll keep an eye out.

    And...do I REALLY have to make an NPoint purchase just to be able to buy stuff from other players in Moradon? Didn't that used to be free?

    And why is the pitman wandering around now? He used to hold still, now it's a a pain to turn in mysterious ores...

    So I guess I have to wait for NTT to do a discount sale on NPoints or something?
    Yes, you have to to pay to use merchant. If you wait for nttgame to have a sale on $5 worth of npoints you'd probably have all the items u want before that 😂. If ur still telling urself ur not gonna spend at least $7 dollars for npoints your not gonna even be able to trade so playing this game would be of no benefit to you. What server do you play on?

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiImBowser View Post
    Yes, you have to to pay to use merchant. If you wait for nttgame to have a sale on $5 worth of npoints you'd probably have all the items u want before that . If ur still telling urself ur not gonna spend at least $7 dollars for npoints your not gonna even be able to trade so playing this game would be of no benefit to you. What server do you play on?
    Athena.

    I guess I will be spending $5 for npoints then, to access trading, and then find something worthwhile to spend the tiny remainder on.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyPatches View Post
    Athena.


    I guess I will be spending $5 for npoints then, to access trading, and then find something worthwhile to spend the tiny remainder on.
    You could buy some scrolls to sell, like 350 def scrolls or something. I'm not too familiar with Athena but have you thought about possibly starting on a new server?

  7. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiImBowser View Post
    You could buy some scrolls to sell, like 350 def scrolls or something. I'm not too familiar with Athena but have you thought about possibly starting on a new server?
    Like what server? Not a private one. And I don't know of ANY that has a decent pool of English speaking players. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of players are Turkish...

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    USKO is 95% Turkish, the only servers with a big amount of english players are either private servers, Anatolia and maybe a few in Athena/Europa. If you're looking for some decent items in Athena as a priest, i suggest you to aim for: Krowaz set +8, Gabs +8/+9 Uniques like rols/roms+3 iron neck+3 glass/iron belt+3 and like secret silver earrings +3. This is going to cost you insane amount of money, but i do believe that's really common in Athena nowadays. In Servers like Anatolia you can do fine with +2 uniques, +7 krowaz and a +7/+8 shield, but that is still going to cost you quite some money or years of farming. I hope this helps, i wish you good luck.

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    USKO is 95% Turkish, the only servers with a big amount of english players are either private servers, Anatolia and maybe a few in Athena/Europa. If you're looking for some decent items in Athena as a priest, i suggest you to aim for: Krowaz set +8, Gabs +8/+9 Uniques like rols/roms+3 iron neck+3 glass/iron belt+3 and like secret silver earrings +3. This is going to cost you insane amount of money, but i do believe that's really common in Athena nowadays. In Servers like Anatolia you can do fine with +2 uniques, +7 krowaz and a +7/+8 shield, but that is still going to cost you quite some money or years of farming. I hope this helps, i wish you good luck.
    If Anatolia is where the highest concentration of English players are, then I'll try there.

    Also, what stat build would you recommend for +7/12HP Krowaz, +7 Smite/Lycaon, and a +7 DoL?

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thanks, nice post

  11. #26
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    id go depending on what server....i as mage started off and lasted a long time with just old uniques and +7 armor/+1 reverse and as mage u get hit alot more then any class i think just get ur +1 rev armor and old uniques such as old rol and try to save up and get better items..but for now u could use that at lvl 59 id suggest u get rlly good shield and save up for iron neck and belt....as priest having buff and cure and heal at ur side ull be good as long as u practice and stay away from high pvp like stay in back and make sure u dodge hits and not jump into the action as ur job is support...dnt listen to these guys..yes u need prem and money at a certain point but u can still gain money by doing shit in game..i seen it happen and ive done it...it will take much longer then just buying ur usual prem but u can still do it and gain gbs day by day i say good luck with your start and if u need any help let me know we in europa ! ardream clan !! we could surely use a priest and wed be glad to help u farm and start u off with basic stuff that way u can focus on making ur money and not worry about it all


    id go lvl 59 first just so u can learn basics in pk....and u wnt need to lvl up to 83 as in that case ull need to have prem...just buy and resell and do quests etc for now

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    393

    Default

    If you are going to not spend any money on this game then you absolutely need to start on the NEWEST server that is out. Anything else is not an option.

    Also, when it comes to spending money, the reason people do it is because they can always sell it back. I bought a $500 package deal from somebody and when I quit playing, broke everything down and sold it separately I ended up with $105 profit. So that's why people don't mind spending loads of money on this game. Vets always seem to come back, drop a bunch of money on characters and items so there is usually always someone to buy your stuff.

  13. #28
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    How did you even find out about this game, and why are you so insistent on playing it?

  14. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Why is +7 Krowaz better than +7 Shell? And what does a +7 Shell/Krowaz chest require in Str/Int?

  15. #30
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Don't go into it, it will pull you into a dark abyss where there's no escaping or simply leaving you bankrupt in the end and severly frustrated xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:55 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 01:28 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •