Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

USELESS RANT FUCK K2 AND THERE CHAMPIONSHIP

This is a discussion on USELESS RANT FUCK K2 AND THERE CHAMPIONSHIP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Private I hope you get in to the world champs and for once I agree with something you posted....
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Private I hope you get in to the world champs and for once I agree with something you posted.

i was the same as dean with the world championships.... been here all day checking, then when the announcement came up i registered and it told me it was full.......

how can you compete with that?

TBH the realistic thing to do would be to only open registration to the top 100 np holders on each server in each nation, then open it up to the rest after a day or so

olyarch

"California has a set of laws aimed specifically at Web merchants. Anyone selling (or attempting to sell) to a California citizen through the Web must comply with specific statutes intended to reduce the incidence of fraud. Not only must online merchants adhere to the same laws that a merchant in the real world must follow, but they must also comply with additional requirements. The first is that before any product can be sold, the vendor must state the legal name of the business, the full text of the vendor's return and refund policy and the street address where they conduct business. 4 A post office box may be used if certain other requirements are met. The disclosure may be made either on the website or via email.

If the disclosure is done on the webpage, then it must be in one of four places:
    1. The first screen displayed when the site is accessed;
    2. The screen where the goods are first offered;
    3. The screen where an order is placed for the goods; or
    4. The screen where the buyer enters payment.

The required information cannot be smaller or less legible than the offer of goods or services. The merchant must also state a method for the buyer to receive this information by email. The email disclosure must be made within five days of request. Webpages that advertise a toll-free phone number may implicate telemarketing laws depending on the individual state and its laws.

Failure to comply with these requirements can subject a vendor to a misdemeanor conviction in California5 and either six months in jail or a fine up to $1,000. California requires that all websites aimed at California consumers adhere to the requirements. As a result, some attorneys advise that all websites selling goods comply no matter where the vendor is located.6 Another way to avoid the law would be to include a disclaimer on the website stating that no sales will be made to citizens of California. "

that is only the first thing i found. i just recharged kc and i can assure you
    that k2 does NOT give all the required information before the purchase is made.
    i'm sure there are other legal problems for k2, this is just the first i found.
    next i'm checking about the fact that i still havent received some trinas for gold.

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF K2 DOESNT DO THE REGISTRATION OVER,
    THEY WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS.

Originally posted by PADDY
    i was the same as dean with the world championships.... been here all day checking, then when the announcement came up i registered and it told me it was full.......

how can you compete with that?

TBH the realistic thing to do would be to only open registration to the top 100 np holders on each server in each nation, then open it up to the rest after a day or so
    Hevan forbid Paddy, K2 using common sense.

my last chance is tomorrow via phone with some high end ppl and im not even going to argue to get an account for me to play on im going to argue the fact that this is BULL SHIT 100 % nothing less

i had 10 ppl on vent waiting 3 am for about 2 hours some waiting 3-4 hours some even were there when link was announced on olympia but well before they did notice @ olympia it was full cuz notice came earliar on other servers ITS PURELY 100% BS

and yes look at my sig i have issues the fuckers spamming f5 is who u should be talking bout but not really cuz neone having issues with ppl who look at elisha ARE into men .

[quote]

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF K2 DOESNT DO THE REGISTRATION OVER,
    THEY WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS.

bro even if u raped k2 and made them pay up in anyway in the end they'd jus ban ur account u'd go back to court they'd get even in more trouble but there k2 there peices of shit

its come to the point where i think ur better off doing a drive by man so how bout we wait for ur parol to be over and me n u meet up in cali and we show them wat the heat in detroit is like ? oh shit im getting gansta diez ppl gunna give me a care cup

Road

I hope k2 does get the held liable for this. That unbelievable.... :angry:

hopefully there will be less american scum at the championship

HiddenRage

Originally posted by 0000000

QuIcK

Originally posted by 0000000
    o ya i remember u last year posting about how u hated the world champion ship and u thought it was dumbest thing ever... btw ur a homo wow gtfo u fukin uk accross the pond europian where ever the fuk ur from piece of trash...

Banned Senior Member

The world Championship is pretty much a waste of time, we lost horribly in both matches and will just happen again

Originally posted by phantomlink
    The world Championship is pretty much a waste of time, we lost horribly in both matches and will just happen again
    jesus man ur post count its just sooooo BECKY

but yeh we lost and im sure were gunna lose on this bull shit ppl who were dedicated enough to wake in the am to regi failed and if they've suceeded now i urge them not to participate as we were JEWED

Banned

fuck k2 and all these events...war even sucks now. its all overun with noobs who just nova and then /town or sins who just stealth and KS KS KS KS

same with boss events....gm's spawn about 9316896 bosses in the bowl expecting us to be able to kill them but so many mages are novaing everything its impossible to loot because by the time you kill a boss your already dead and cant even loot the box. same with world championship i am never going to buy premium for this game again, even when they promised that the world championship would have anti cheat programs...fuck that the turks seem more legit than the chinese and japanese players do. its pointless how k2 fucks everyone over and they dont compensate for anything anymore.

soembody is angry about americas pwnage

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    o ya i remember u last year posting about how u hated the world champion ship and u thought it was dumbest thing ever... btw ur a homo wow gtfo u fukin uk accross the pond europian where ever the fuk ur from piece of trash...[/b]

even zero is alowed fun <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast