Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

USELESS RANT FUCK K2 AND THERE CHAMPIONSHIP

This is a discussion on USELESS RANT FUCK K2 AND THERE CHAMPIONSHIP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by QuIcK hes third worst thing besides turks and canadians... makes me lol irl...
Page: 4

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by QuIcK
    hes third worst thing besides turks and canadians...
    makes me lol irl

mason_cro

You wanna make a statement? Don't buy premium. The only language K2 speak is the MONEY language. And it's not a language, it's more like a binary system - either you get cash, or you do not.

DeathInTheNight

Cant they get sued for false advertising because their apology letters and shit never hit the official website until after the deadline for the event

tolgahan

if you choose players according to their nations you lost before start.
    Isnt it easier to say "coz of high turk population skilled players cant get a ticket easy."
    on the other hand turk population is formed by noob kids .but everbody who paid for premium have a chance for ticket.
    From the beginning i say same things.You are just talking And its a time wasting.
    yes i want Usko to see in the first place like you but We dont have a button to change everything we want.Its in the K2 offices
    talking about Usko is nice but hoping this will change something is for retarded ppl . dont forget this guys its not k2 its k$ lol
    3 am is 13:00 for Tr time.Yes this WC is for turks :P

Sustain

:rollseyes:

Psy

Originally posted by olyarch
    "California has a set of laws aimed specifically at Web merchants. Anyone selling (or attempting to sell) to a California citizen through the Web must comply with specific statutes intended to reduce the incidence of fraud. Not only must online merchants adhere to the same laws that a merchant in the real world must follow, but they must also comply with additional requirements. The first is that before any product can be sold, the vendor must state the legal name of the business, the full text of the vendor's return and refund policy and the street address where they conduct business. 4 A post office box may be used if certain other requirements are met. The disclosure may be made either on the website or via email. *
    If the disclosure is done on the webpage, then it must be in one of four places: *
    1. The first screen displayed when the site is accessed; *
    2. The screen where the goods are first offered; *
    3. The screen where an order is placed for the goods; or *
    4. The screen where the buyer enters payment. *

The required information cannot be smaller or less legible than the offer of goods or services. The merchant must also state a method for the buyer to receive this information by email. The email disclosure must be made within five days of request. Webpages that advertise a toll-free phone number may implicate telemarketing laws depending on the individual state and its laws. *

Failure to comply with these requirements can subject a vendor to a misdemeanor conviction in California5 and either six months in jail or a fine up to $1,000. California requires that all websites aimed at California consumers adhere to the requirements. As a result, some attorneys advise that all websites selling goods comply no matter where the vendor is located.6 Another way to avoid the law would be to include a disclaimer on the website stating that no sales will be made to citizens of California. "

that is only the first thing i found. *i just recharged kc and i can assure you
    that k2 does NOT give all the required information before the purchase is made.
    i'm sure there are other legal problems for k2, this is just the first i found.
    next i'm checking about the fact that i still havent received some trinas for gold.

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF K2 DOESNT DO THE REGISTRATION OVER,
    THEY WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS.
    Are you a citizen of california?

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch
    "California has a set of laws aimed specifically at Web merchants. Anyone selling (or attempting to sell) to a California citizen through the Web must comply with specific statutes intended to reduce the incidence of fraud. Not only must online merchants adhere to the same laws that a merchant in the real world must follow, but they must also comply with additional requirements. The first is that before any product can be sold, the vendor must state the legal name of the business, the full text of the vendor's return and refund policy and the street address where they conduct business. 4 A post office box may be used if certain other requirements are met. The disclosure may be made either on the website or via email. *
    If the disclosure is done on the webpage, then it must be in one of four places: *
    1. The first screen displayed when the site is accessed; *
    2. The screen where the goods are first offered; *
    3. The screen where an order is placed for the goods; or *
    4. The screen where the buyer enters payment. *

The required information cannot be smaller or less legible than the offer of goods or services. The merchant must also state a method for the buyer to receive this information by email. The email disclosure must be made within five days of request. Webpages that advertise a toll-free phone number may implicate telemarketing laws depending on the individual state and its laws. *

Failure to comply with these requirements can subject a vendor to a misdemeanor conviction in California5 and either six months in jail or a fine up to $1,000. California requires that all websites aimed at California consumers adhere to the requirements. As a result, some attorneys advise that all websites selling goods comply no matter where the vendor is located.6 Another way to avoid the law would be to include a disclaimer on the website stating that no sales will be made to citizens of California. "

that is only the first thing i found. *i just recharged kc and i can assure you
    that k2 does NOT give all the required information before the purchase is made.
    i'm sure there are other legal problems for k2, this is just the first i found.
    next i'm checking about the fact that i still havent received some trinas for gold.

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF K2 DOESNT DO THE REGISTRATION OVER,
    THEY WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS.
    Are you a citizen of california?[/b]
    I know many people that they are, and getting fuckd by K2, i'll let them know this :wub:

Quig

Originally posted by PADDY
    to add to the flames....

I bought premium on a crappy account on the day logos was meant to come out... and its been how many wasted days of premium now?

twats
    ya thats k2d... major... that sucks man

olyarch isn't a citizen but has a very good freind in cali waiting until monday to send a registered letter k2 will have 2 days and then they will be prosecuted by the state of california

keep in mind he's also being very smart in this doing everything so his actual char and freinds char stay private since k2 is notorius for banning/blocking rebels for no reason

RockwellTorrey

Originally posted by phantomlink
    The world Championship is pretty much a waste of time, we lost horribly in both matches and will just happen again
    +1

PS: + its shitty laggy :angry: (I've been on 1st WC)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234