Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66

W0lF dont leave dude!

This is a discussion on W0lF dont leave dude! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh well, i get to play with leet gears you're doing your part by getting gears. in and cs+0 plsssss...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Erian
    Guest

    Default

    oh well, i get to play with leet gears you're doing your part by getting gears. in and cs+0 plsssss

  2. #47
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    if you get CS 0+ sell me SS 0+ please

  3. #48
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    if you get CS 0+ sell me SS 0+ please

  4. #49
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    clan item :wub:

  5. #50
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    clan item :wub:

  6. #51
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    stupid clan..tell clan to sell to me

  7. #52
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    stupid clan..tell clan to sell to me

  8. #53
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by Vlein
    cmon devile, even u wouldnt just toss away a lvl 70 char
    I would. What's the point on playing an unsafe lvl70 account? U bust your ass off to get items, which is prolly harder than exp, so u get hacked every 3 months?

    I rather play again and exp to 60-65 with my items than have a 70 that will get screwed sooner or later. Hacker can also delevel u or even steal the account forever.

    If u had that 70 with just "decent" shit, fine, but iron neck/belt, rocs, +8 shit. Now way. Better just start over or quit.

  9. #54
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by Vlein
    cmon devile, even u wouldnt just toss away a lvl 70 char
    I would. What's the point on playing an unsafe lvl70 account? U bust your ass off to get items, which is prolly harder than exp, so u get hacked every 3 months?

    I rather play again and exp to 60-65 with my items than have a 70 that will get screwed sooner or later. Hacker can also delevel u or even steal the account forever.

    If u had that 70 with just "decent" shit, fine, but iron neck/belt, rocs, +8 shit. Now way. Better just start over or quit.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vlein
    cmon devile, even u wouldnt just toss away a lvl 70 char
    I would. What's the point on playing an unsafe lvl70 account? U bust your ass off to get items, which is prolly harder than exp, so u get hacked every 3 months?

    I rather play again and exp to 60-65 with my items than have a 70 that will get screwed sooner or later. Hacker can also delevel u or even steal the account forever.

    If u had that 70 with just "decent" shit, fine, but iron neck/belt, rocs, +8 shit. Now way. Better just start over or quit.[/b]
    that's what i thought, pointless to keep my items in my acc, let's see what is gonna happen the next few weeks

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vlein
    cmon devile, even u wouldnt just toss away a lvl 70 char
    I would. What's the point on playing an unsafe lvl70 account? U bust your ass off to get items, which is prolly harder than exp, so u get hacked every 3 months?

    I rather play again and exp to 60-65 with my items than have a 70 that will get screwed sooner or later. Hacker can also delevel u or even steal the account forever.

    If u had that 70 with just "decent" shit, fine, but iron neck/belt, rocs, +8 shit. Now way. Better just start over or quit.[/b]
    that's what i thought, pointless to keep my items in my acc, let's see what is gonna happen the next few weeks

  12. #57
    Soulforced
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile
    My old mage account who was used by Erian, was hacked too. It was called z3x.

    Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.
    it was forgotten password bug on website but seems it fixed nowadays

  13. #58
    Soulforced
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile
    My old mage account who was used by Erian, was hacked too. It was called z3x.

    Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.
    it was forgotten password bug on website but seems it fixed nowadays

  14. #59
    Wyntr
    Guest

    Default

    lol fuck this! I was having fun with UnspokeN's char when I'm bored but its already hacked, too. Its gonna be hard to explain logging the char with no items >_> GG K2

  15. #60
    Wyntr
    Guest

    Default

    lol fuck this! I was having fun with UnspokeN's char when I'm bored but its already hacked, too. Its gonna be hard to explain logging the char with no items >_> GG K2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •