Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Warning about three scammers in Oblivion

This is a discussion on Warning about three scammers in Oblivion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 7/5/2006 5:19:41 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) xD ok well im the one who '' hacked '' dread Dread as ...
Page: 2

nfw

7/5/2006 5:19:41 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) xD ok well im the one who '' hacked '' dread
    Dread as in dread the guy who played kingpriest_ one of the best priest i ever played with up till i pked with priestishofdoom

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by nfw
    7/5/2006 5:19:41 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) xD ok well im the one who '' hacked '' dread
    Dread as in dread the guy who played kingpriest_ one of the best priest i ever played with up till i pked with priestishofdoom
    dreadslayer

Cocaine

lol

/suprised

Hostage

Nobody has ANYTHING to say about this?

Not even Majix? Phantom?

I do. . . About gay ol Evenson.

YOU OWNED THEM! :lol: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Denox isn't even in my clan he doesnt concern me. and as for "our clan owning their family" that part I dont really get seeing as how the clan didn't. Also, that family had some fun stripping tempests, taking all his items, trading them off for similar items, and fucking someone else over in the last dupe wipe when both sets were wiped. Besides for all that, it's unknown territory

evenson

not like tempests didnt deserve it.

ImTurkish

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Denox isn't even in my clan he doesnt concern me. *and as for "our clan owning their family" that part I dont really get seeing as how the clan didn't. *Also, that family had some fun stripping tempests, taking all his items, trading them off for similar items, and fucking someone else over in the last dupe wipe when both sets were wiped. *Besides for all that, it's unknown territory
    And that makes it ok? Over the past couple of days your clan has been shot to shit.

thats only text, can you at least show a screenshot or somthing. Either way if thats true they should be kicked from clan, that should be a no brainer.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ImTurkish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ImTurkish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Denox isn't even in my clan he doesnt concern me. *and as for "our clan owning their family" that part I dont really get seeing as how the clan didn't. *Also, that family had some fun stripping tempests, taking all his items, trading them off for similar items, and fucking someone else over in the last dupe wipe when both sets were wiped. *Besides for all that, it's unknown territory
    And that makes it ok? Over the past couple of days your clan has been shot to shit.[/b]
    I've been through worse and also, if your banned from these forums it means we dont want you here. so guess what? your banned again

Originally posted by evenson
    not like tempests didnt deserve it.
    Love you'r personal grude against him. :lol:
    How long this gonna last? :P
    ( im not on temps or w/e's side .__. )

evenson

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    thats only text, can you at least show a screenshot or somthing. Either way if thats true they should be kicked from clan, that should be a no brainer.
    Meh, ask majix.. I apologized to him for this, but I didnt think it was right that i got my rep fucked up because of a scam i had no part in, other then the oblivious by-standard. Phantom has known this since the clan started, every time i told people their names ingame, they name changed and phantom deleted the topic. So meh, I'm an asshole, but hey, atleast I admit it. and btw my grudge with temp will end when he gets the bird flu and dies.

Phosgene

rofl evenson , gotta love ya <3 :wub:

and guess what.....nothing will be done about these fags...

[17:24:31pm] <+evenson_TR> lol
    [17:24:34pm] <+evenson_TR> diez of our lives
    [17:24:38pm] <+evenson_TR> a new episode
    [17:24:39pm] <+evenson_TR> just started
    [17:24:40pm] <+evenson_TR> in my thread
    [17:24:40pm] <+evenson_TR> ;d
    [17:25:24pm] <@lutz>
    [17:25:24pm] <@Shurt``> damnit
    [17:25:27pm] <@Shurt``> i'm out of popcorn too
    [17:25:29pm] <@Shurt``>
    [17:25:30pm] <@lutz> :[
    [17:25:32pm] <@Conin> and coke
    [17:25:34pm] * @lutz gifts Shurt`` some popcorn.
    [17:25:37pm] <@Shurt``> ty

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast