Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Warning to people of FAKE Tez

This is a discussion on Warning to people of FAKE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you didnt add me on msn yet with your new email did you? I have like 2 emails from you ...
Page: 2

you didnt add me on msn yet with your new email did you?

I have like 2 emails from you on my msn, talk to me with your 'real' current msn..

Banned

are you guys morons? those who are flaming are the reasons why these forums and the game itself suck balls

ffs i come here cause phosegene sent some money to some asshole with [email protected] which everyone knows my paypal email is not

also as far as traders.....i would put money on it that i have a better trading rep then any of the flamers here that are flaming cause bottome line is even if i lose out on the deal i still pay up unlike most of you pussies who are flaming.....its called respect which you have none....i got it for trading thus even when i lose out on some of my trades i still honored up

please do me a favor, get some balls and stfu

Banned

did he scam him or just used ur msn so you could get more attention?[/b]
    i dont know but did you post in yet another one of my threads when EVERYONE already hates you so you could get some more attention?

i dont need attention unlike you....your the one with a insecurity problem thus telling everyone you will level them and your the best...who the fuck cares....ur still a little lieing douche bag no one likes

dont post in my posts....your opinions are never wanted

chemical i added you long ago...your on there bruce

anyways bb for another few days....some of us unlike coolboy do not think ko is the world that revolves around them.....i will tell you again coolboy, ko is not real and you are not a really really might level 80 warrior in real life....your a 16 year old no life, no friends loser who sits home wasting away his life instead of getting laid

have a nice day

Hadouken

did he scam him or just used ur msn so you could get more attention?[/b]
    me too but that dosent change the fact that he has a small penis h34r:[/b]
    sorry i find this so amusing, tkofs and coolboy2 flaming Tez? i think it wasnt that long ago you was practicly sucking his cock... now hes banned and put in the bin you hate his guts ? god you guys need some help whos cock is next

Imhotep

sorry i find this so amusing, tkofs and coolboy2 flaming Tez? i think it wasnt that long ago you was practicly sucking his cock... now hes banned and put in the bin you hate his guts ? god you guys need some help whos cock is next[/b]
    mine pls h34r:

sorry i find this so amusing, tkofs and coolboy2 flaming Tez? i think it wasnt that long ago you was practicly sucking his cock... now hes banned and put in the bin you hate his guts ? god you guys need some help whos cock is next[/b]
    kingoftheswing didnt flame him, he just pointed out that tez has a small wee wee. learn how to read -_-

Banned

kingoftheswing didnt flame him, he just pointed out that tez has a small wee wee. learn how to read -_-[/b]
    yes he didnt flame me...i got to much dirt on him still for him to turn against me :lol:

also he only says that cause he couldnt get my penis hard

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Flaming is a bannable offense here (in the General section).

This is your last warning.

Banned

thing i dont get is umm
    not hard lvling to 80 always at EWS like tez char was in
    so dont give coolboy the credit
    now maybe if he was DS working for his xp then yuhh give him credit
    other then that i dont give him shit

Banned Senior Member

not even gonna reply to that

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

dont post in my posts....your opinions are never wanted[/b]
    This is a forum, everyone's opinions are wanted, as long as they are stated in a manner where it is void of direct demeaning at a specific person.

not even gonna reply to that [/b]
    you just did...

Banned

Flaming is a bannable offense here (in the General section).

This is your last warning.[/b]
    who are u warning?

This is a forum, everyone's opinions are wanted, as long as they are stated in a manner where it is void of direct demeaning at a specific person.[/b]
    actually if i ask someone not to post in my post i am allowed and if he does i am allowed to then defend or say what i want to him....thanks

This is a forum, everyone's opinions are wanted, as long as they are stated in a manner where it is void of direct demeaning at a specific person.[/b]
    as long as we dont express are opinion about turks right ?

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

anyways bb for another few days....some of us unlike coolboy do not think ko is the world that revolves around them.....i will tell you again coolboy, ko is not real and you are not a really really might level 80 warrior in real life....your a 16 year old no life, no friends loser who sits home wasting away his life instead of getting laid
    have a nice day[/b]
    Pwned

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast