Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy

This is a discussion on Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You need to talk with click and buy[/b] Who will tell you - only K2 can sort it out.(10 minute ...
Page: 4

Ignore Me Senior Member

You need to talk with click and buy[/b]
    Who will tell you - only K2 can sort it out.(10 minute phone call)
    Also C&B blocked my account as unexplained payments are being charged.

So basically they will contact K2 and K2 are then supposed to contact you.

I've submitted another ticket asking for them to say exactly what they are charging for.

And answered their reply by saying it needs to get escualted.

Shane1911

Relax. If you look at the Click and Buy invoice on the Click and Buy website under your transactions - you will see it is a "delayed billing". This means that K2 / Click and Buy is simply invoicing you now for something they "forgot" to invoice you for previously.
    You are not being double-billed, or recurring billed. It is a mistake that Click and Buy is catching now, for something that should have been billed before.
    It happened to me too, and after 1/2 hour on the phone with a surprisingly helpful C&B CS rep, he explained everything.

lovel12345

yea happen to me to bought gold prem they charged it but never gave me the prem i send in a ticket and they like we are looking forward on this topic and i didnt get the prem till like another 3months ><

yea happen to me to bought gold prem they charged it but never gave me the prem i send in a ticket and they like we are looking forward on this topic and i didnt get the prem till like another 3months ><[/b]
    Except, I didn&#39;t buy anything for 5$ :huh:

iiason

<3 K2. my friend brought plat 3 weeks ago, still don&#39;t have it.

sending ticket does shit >.<

Ignore Me Senior Member

I replied to their ticket and made another saying the response was completly unacceptable. It was escalated yesterday.
    Price doesn&#39;t match anything. But I have asked for them to tell me the date, price, thing they are supposed to billing for.

StarfoX

same thing.

Merchant: K2 Network, Inc
    Date: 03.03.2008 10:27:49
    Selected offer: Your delayed purchase for the usage of K2
    Amount to pay: USD 20,00 EUR 13,76

hm, Still trying to get k2 to respond I swear - k2 is fucking gay.

wow.. k2... blaming it all on click n buy now?

happened to my friend yesterday, they charged him 24.95$ and 15$ in the same date (3/3/2008), he&#39;ll send cs ticket to ask about it

Alright : Problem solved - Click and buy contacted k2 with these problems, K2 told them it was a technical glitch and the charges were actually past orders.

Shane1911

As I said above ^^^^

You are simply being billed for a charge that should have got billed for weeks/months ago, but didn&#39;t. You aren&#39;t being charged for anything you didn&#39;t buy - and you aren&#39;t being double-billed.

I agree this "delayed billing" issue is a confusing pain in the ass - but you shouldn&#39;t be getting charged for ANYTHING you didn&#39;t buy. You just never got charged for it when the purchase was initially made (for some f&#39;d up reason), and are being charged for it now.

Banned Senior Member

As I said above ^^^^

You are simply being billed for a charge that should have got billed for weeks/months ago, but didn&#39;t. You aren&#39;t being charged for anything you didn&#39;t buy - and you aren&#39;t being double-billed.

I agree this "delayed billing" issue is a confusing pain in the ass - but you shouldn&#39;t be getting charged for ANYTHING you didn&#39;t buy. You just never got charged for it when the purchase was initially made (for some f&#39;d up reason), and are being charged for it now.[/b]
    this is not true i payed all my premiums and they charged me for 8.95 so !

Ignore Me Senior Member

this is not true i payed all my premiums and they charged me for 8.95 so ![/b]
    Exactly I asked them a simple question 1 week ago.
    What are you billing for and from what date.

No answer yet!

Ignore Me Senior Member

A long time on my ticket getting esculated, I now get my ticket esculated again.

All I want is to be told exactly what I paid for and when I purchased it.

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Team regarding your issue with the payment for $40. We are still working on this issue and should have a response soon. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please make note that it may take some time for this issue to be resolved. We greatly appreciate your patience and your understanding. We will contact you as soon as we have a solution for you.[/b]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast