Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW

This is a discussion on well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tez/aja when i did nt it stayed on my char but my stats were reset so i ...
Page: 2

Default Re: well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW

Originally posted by tez/aja
    when i did nt it stayed on my char but my stats were reset so i put them all into mp and i was still able to use it even though it needs 112 int.....i only have 70 int so i would never take this staff off again
    sorry to hear but at the same time u shouldnt have been bug abusing baba :angry:

Reitsu

so i ask him to log into char............PASS INVALID :blink: *
    so i ask him to log on to ko website............PASS INVALID :blink: *
    so i ask him to do the forget pass thing.........put in account id name....done....put in email addy done.......EMAIL INVALID :blink: *

maybe this guy just scammed u?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

also why i would try to upgrade my wreath of enion +6 to +7 when i cant take it off cause when i did nt it stayed on my char but my stats were reset so i put them all into mp and i was still able to use it even though it needs 112 int.....i only have 70 int so i would never take this staff off again ......

so u knowingly abused a bug which gave u an unfair advantage...gg glad u got hacked knowing that

chase

WoW indeed, sorry for yer loss. As im seeing, NEVER LET NE1 ON YER ACC. And DOnt Play FREE GAMES.

Originally posted by TempesT
    huh.....i was pking w/ tez earlier......
    tez is his warrion, tezz (with 2 z's) is the mage in question

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja
    also why i would try to upgrade my wreath of enion +6 to +7 when i cant take it off cause when i did nt it stayed on my char but my stats were reset so i put them all into mp and i was still able to use it even though it needs 112 int.....i only have 70 int so i would never take this staff off again ......

so u knowingly abused a bug which gave u an unfair advantage...gg glad u got hacked knowing that[/b]
    stfu n00b.....k2 did it so why not....they fuck me over alot so why not give back something to me

ps cam glad u got banned you racist pig

Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja

so u knowingly abused a bug which gave u an unfair advantage...gg glad u got hacked knowing that
    stfu n00b.....k2 did it so why not....they fuck me over alot so why not give back something to me

ps cam glad u got banned you racist pig[/b]
    im glad i got banned too for the 10000000000000000000000th time...why dont people get that?

IM GLAD I GOT BANNED

so the skill bug that was ok too? duping is ok? macroing is ok? according to u everything is ok cuz k2 fucked over a few people :rollseyes: get the fuck outta here cheating little shit

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    i have the guys msn......he said he bought the guy off ebay... i know him form along time ago.

his msn name is Paul (pm me if u want his email address) *

He told me he payed 300 usd for the account btw.
    ok msn me this is not a sold account it was a hacked char cause i got pass reset email and the new pass was "fuckyoutez" then another email from your buddy changing pass to random pass that it is now.....i would never sell this mage

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja

ps cam glad u got banned you racist pig[/b]
    im glad i got banned too for the 10000000000000000000000th time...why dont people get that?

IM GLAD I GOT BANNED

so the skill bug that was ok too? duping is ok? macroing is ok? according to u everything is ok cuz k2 fucked over a few people :rollseyes: get the fuck outta here cheating little shit[/b][/quote]

this is why no one like your man....no one dude....if k2 did macroing for you or duping them yes its ok....i didnt reset my stats and keep on the staff u dumbass little shit...k2 actually did that for me...i had nothing do it with it douche bag.....read what i wrote before you type shit as all tell you....k2ed put that shit there for me not me....so its much diff than duping which the user does.....i didnt do it....k2 redid my stats with the wreath on not me jerky go die please

Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja

ps cam glad u got banned you racist pig

IM GLAD I GOT BANNED

so the skill bug that was ok too? duping is ok? macroing is ok? according to u everything is ok cuz k2 fucked over a few people :rollseyes: get the fuck outta here cheating little shit[/b]
    this is why no one like your man....no one dude....if k2 did macroing for you or duping them yes its ok....i didnt reset my stats and keep on the staff u dumbass little shit...k2 actually did that for me...i had nothing do it with it douche bag.....read what i wrote before you type shit as all tell you....k2ed put that shit there for me not me....so its much diff than duping which the user does.....i didnt do it....k2 redid my stats with the wreath on not me jerky go die please[/b][/quote]

and u left it there KNOWING it shouldnt be....so YOU are the one to blame gogo WoW fag bug abuser

Banned

yep i left it there cause k2 wanted me to have it end of story u gay n00b....again no one likes you man please die....no one likes racists or assholes like u

yep i left it there cause k2 wanted me to have it end of story u gay n00b....again no one likes you man please die....no one likes racists or assholes like u
    and the post u made about how to do the bug was just coincidence eh? :rollseyes: as i said go wow and leave here bug abuser

wow, thats sad.
    but u still have 3 chars lvl 60+

how long u play this game btw, just wondering :P

Banned

np gay and why not its the same as the str bug....your such a dumass retard man....if k2 puts it there its a bug not bug abuse....and your a idiot for saying it was same as duping or macroing....you really do suck man as a person...i really feel sad for you man....you must not have a good home life man...i suggest lots of theraphy dude

if your going to flame me for a bug that benifits people like the str bug then also flame everyone who does the str bug

Banned

Originally posted by whisper
    wow, thats sad.
    but u still have 3 chars lvl 60+

how long u play this game btw, just wondering :P
    little over a year now and i expect this shit from k2 just sucks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast