Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What are the Chances?

This is a discussion on What are the Chances? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And there is just as much fighting, rude jackasses, ksing, scammers, macroers, know bests and retards as any other server ...
Page: 2

And there is just as much fighting, rude jackasses, ksing, scammers, macroers, know bests and retards as any other server - it's just you can understand what they are saying.[/b]
    Exactly...If you knew what they were sayin you would get over it...but at least people could comunicate. And mixer...if i knew how to hack the DB, i would...

It would cost hundred thousands of dollars to buy the rights and I'm sure you would need a developer team, tech. support team etc. etc. it would be too much for you you would have to focus 24 hours a day to this.

NOOOOB ASS TURKS/HACKERS/DUPERS ftw btw :P

I'm sure K2 has an own skycraper in which their lawyers are sitting you cannot sue them xD[/b]
    Any law suits that has been taken out with K2 have been confidential.

And to buy the Multi-Million dollar rights to the game is highly doubtful lol. As much as I would like to see it. It will most likely NEVER happen.

Any law suits that has been taken out with K2 have been confidential.
    And to buy the Multi-Million dollar rights to the game is highly doubtful lol. As much as I would like to see it. It will most likely NEVER happen.[/b]
    Yeah....sadly
    Wish someone would make a game combining KO and WOW xD
    KO's pk ability and WOW's enviorment and questing xD

Nah mgames wouldnt sell it... THey get a shitload from k2 anyways :P

You can allways hack k2... Remote desktop and Pass cracker would take a few hours,you can just go steal the DB,because theres no way in hell that mgames will sell it to ya. Then youl get busted,prolly get sued for a shitload of cash,and go to jail for 20 years or so,and then you can open a private server with the files you stolen :P.

Any1 could hack k2 database... But no1 got the balls

Oh and they dont have a skyscraper,they got offices in a Bussines Center Basement, in shitty California. I bet Peregrine spilled coffee on the server computers,thats why so much lags and bugs ROFL[/b]
    In order to get USKO's database in hands you first have to have the person's ip. There are only a couple of people at K2 that have acces to it. If you managed to get his email then you're still not any further because the database is only at their office's pc's and not their personals. If you manage to get the ip from their office you first have to get them infected with an undetectable RAT, they have to open it. From then on upload the files from their pc to your pc, but it might even be possible that when you get the database, you will still not be able to open it because of security issues. The USKO database can't be compared anymore with the old MYKO database.

Cwest is stil lfull of english people.
    castle is hold by english speaking clan, with english speaking ally's
    Its english speaking clans that try to take castle
    in cz when people ask for party its on english
    in moradon when you get pm's its on english
    ED i have only seen english speaking people
    BDW(tryed few times onnlly) there was english speaking people

Banned

Lets not get this topic filled with hate towards the Turkish community.

Mixer

If you want to hack k2 database,find out there ip and port to acess the remote desktop,you must find a good proxy,or else youl get caught and sued. If the Remote desktops are blocking ip's you must get a calfornian ip and know how to crack a pass. Or either inject the panel and acess that computer,which i highly doubt its the server computer

If you want to hack k2 database,find out there ip and port to acess the remote desktop,you must find a good proxy,or else youl get caught and sued. If the Remote desktops are blocking ip's you must get a calfornian ip and know how to crack a pass. Or either inject the panel and acess that computer,which i highly doubt its the server computer[/b]
    I hope you have read my message?...

Banned

Not many companys will buy this "crap" from mgames couse not many ppls will pay and play this old game even whitout the ,buggs etc..

i was thinking of a mix of KO/GW,

the pk in ko is awesome but items kill game,

GW is based on teamplay and strategy. (all players can have the same items)

So players with same items/lvls (lets say +8s and +1s uniques only) you pick w/e build you want and play.

But in this case, we would need a monthly payment because platinium and many other PUS item will be useless.

If i had to create a game it would like KO/GW mix

Mixer

I hope you have read my message?...[/b]
    i did and its a complete bullshit lol. Their IP's are 209.67.168.XXX. I talked to Linus which told me their database is based on SQL 2008 atm,they got it from Korean Ko and Copy&Pasted the user account tables. They do have a protection,which blocks the whole world(except california) accesing the dedicated computers. If you get a californian IP,get their real ip (between 209.67.168.1 and 209.67.168.255) crack the passwords,and get acess to it.
    Not impossible,will take a day or 2 with the best hackers. Rex told me it wont be hard to do it,f you have patience,and the balls to go to jail for it

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

with the best hackers in the world im sure it would take under an hour but will they give a fuck about KO? No.

ßß

Mixer

with the best hackers in the world im sure it would take under an hour but will they give a fuck about KO? No.

ßß[/b]
    Well even the best hackers need a day or 2,because its hard to crack a password. If the website was on the same computer with the database,it would been a lot easier,just SQL inject and steal

Banned Senior Member

i did and its a complete bullshit lol. Their IP's are 209.67.168.XXX. I talked to Linus which told me their database is based on SQL 2008 atm,they got it from Korean Ko and Copy&Pasted the user account tables. They do have a protection,which blocks the whole world(except california) accesing the dedicated computers. If you get a californian IP,get their real ip (between 209.67.168.1 and 209.67.168.255) crack the passwords,and get acess to it.
    Not impossible,will take a day or 2 with the best hackers. Rex told me it wont be hard to do it,f you have patience,and the balls to go to jail for it[/b]
    not just a Cali IP, it needs to match that of their internal network ( or K2 India's network, whichever office you see fit )

As for the topic, K2 purchased the english rights to KO. Since MYKO went out K2 has the only english version online. And I dont think Mgame will be releasing any more versions. They're busy making other games to sell to companies

Okay, so lets say that i kno a hacker who is 15 years old, and could hack K2 and steal their DB. and a few people help him set up an entirely new KO (which is what most private servers are i assume??) But a more ligit KO....What is the worse that could happen to a minor for hacking this program? lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast