Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 127

What to do?!

This is a discussion on What to do?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sniipes i dont care if u give the account back or not Originally Posted by sniipes dont ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    i dont care if u give the account back or not
    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    dont care what u write here about us.
    I dont care!?
    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    SHE-DONT-CARE-IF-YOU-BELIEVE-OR-NOT-DUMBASS,
    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    So stfu kid, no 1 care if u believe or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    Cmoon, like I said, I dont care.
    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    me, my sis, dont-care what u think about us, so hard to understand? I mean.. Cmoonn xD
    Kinda hard to believe that you dont care when you keep returning to this thread, crying because you got caught gender-swapping.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Kinda hard to believe that you dont care when you keep returning to this thread, crying because you got caught gender-swapping.
    caught?

    - Did u prove it?

    crying?

    - Let me laugh.

    and.. retarted ppl, dont understand it from the first time, some from the second time too, so I have to tell it to u more times

  3. #63
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    caught?

    - Did u prove it?
    Someone else did:

    First evidence
    Second evidence
    Third evidence
    Fourth evidence

    Reading all 4 posts, it is clear you are guilty.

  4. #64
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    caught?

    - Did u prove it?

    crying?

    - Let me laugh.

    and.. retarted ppl, dont understand it from the first time, some from the second time too, so I have to tell it to u more times
    Seriously sick of seeing you talk crap here. Are you a girl? I do not think so.
    Either post a picture of you here holding ko4life thingy or SHUT THE FUCK UP



    or are you one of these? I'll believe u if you are one of them

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Someone else did:

    First evidence
    Second evidence
    Third evidence
    Fourth evidence
    Fifth evidence

    Reading all 5 posts, it is clear you are guilty.
    I dont see anything that prooves? I just helped jessica

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Seriously sick of seeing you talk crap here. Are you a girl? I do not think so.
    Either post a picture of you here holding ko4life thingy or SHUT THE FUCK UP



    or are you one of these? I'll believe u if you are one of them
    And im sick how u dumb u guys are, im not a girl, and my sister cant make a pic when she was in coma.

  7. #67
    Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Well since your sister is in the hospital, you probably visit her everyday? take a picture.
    In fact, I don't see why your on a computer when your sister just went into a coma 3 days ago. You don't seem worried or scared, and trust me if something that major happened in your life you wouldn't give 2 shits about whats going on in this forum. We all know there is no sister stop your bullshitting its just making you look stupid. However, you are a shemale so I guess I can consider you a girl then.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    Well since your sister is in the hospital, you probably visit her everyday? take a picture.
    In fact, I don't see why your on a computer when your sister just went into a coma 3 days ago. You don't seem worried or scared, and trust me if something that major happened in your life you wouldn't give 2 shits about whats going on in this forum. We all know there is no sister stop your bullshitting its just making you look stupid. However, you are a shemale so I guess I can consider you a girl then.
    Well, Germany is not America, its forbiden to visit people here when they are in coma, why I am here? Ofc to defend my family.

    Shemale
    Male
    Female

    Whatever.

  9. #69
    Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    952

    Default

    thats a fucking lie because my uncle is in a coma in germany and his kids visit him everyday

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    thats a fucking lie because my uncle is in a coma in germany and his kids visit him everyday
    Fcking lie? So why I cant visit her?????????????? its just lol.
    go contact " Augsburger Klinikum " and ask them if u can visit people while coma

  11. #71
    Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    952

    Default

    yeah your lies are all flawed, just confess ur a shemale no one will judge you...rebecca black is probably your idol.

  12. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    yeah your lies are all flawed, just confess ur a shemale no one will judge you...rebecca black is probably your idol.
    Cool.
    lalalala.

  13. #73
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    I dont see anything that prooves? I just helped jessica
    Lol, I dont care if YOU see it or not. It's there. Here's a summary:

    -You (and that shemale Jessica) made it clear that you were a female in that convo.
    -Later 'Jessica' admitted that you were NOT a female.
    -You claim "Sarah" was in a COMA the DAY before the conversation happened
    -You claim "Sarah" aka Sniipes aka "Your Sister" had 1 password for both MSN and K4L. And you know it obviously, because you're logged in.
    -You PMed RIKU confirming you were part of the conversation, the day after you claim your sister Sarah was in a coma. (fail)
    -You originally claim that there's no way Sarah could have been in that convo - when it was still you.


    The evidence is so clear it's unbelievable how stupid you truly are. I await your trail by mod.

  14. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol, I dont care if YOU see it or not. It's there. Here's a summary:

    -You (and that shemale Jessica) made it clear that you were a female in that convo.
    -Later 'Jessica' admitted that you were NOT a female.
    -You claim "Sarah" was in a COMA the DAY before the conversation happened
    -You claim "Sarah" aka Sniipes aka "Your Sister" had 1 password for both MSN and K4L. And you know it obviously, because you're logged in.
    -You PMed RIKU confirming you were part of the conversation, the day after you claim your sister Sarah was in a coma. (fail)
    -You originally claim that there's no way Sarah could have been in that convo - when it was still you.


    The evidence is so clear it's unbelievable how stupid you truly are. I await your trail by mod.
    - It was not me and not my sister
    - Like u can see on pics, she/he did it only to get the acc back cuz riku wouldnt give it back, cuz he thought/knew she's lieng
    - I know the pw, but there was a third peson probably
    - Same
    - Same

    My opinion - u fail at proving me something

  15. #75
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    - It was not me and not my sister
    - Like u can see on pics, she/he did it only to get the acc back cuz riku wouldnt give it back, cuz he thought/knew she's lieng
    - I know the pw, but there was a third peson probably
    - Same
    - Same

    My opinion - u fail at proving me something
    you really are as dumb as a stump.

    After being asked to PM riku on K4L, FROM msn, you PM'ed him.

    So, a mod can verify that a foreign IP address has been logged onto your account at the time of that PM. Assuming RIKU kept that PM, an admin can log into his account and see the IP address coming from that PM and $10 says it's your IP address

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •